Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

Prince of Persia Pirate Parts

Okay- well as the new Prince of Persia sets are released we will obviously be integrating some of the parts into out piratey world. New weapons, hair pieces, jumper tiles, half arches and more will be added to the Lego® parts library for all of us to use.

The part I am perhaps most interested in is the wonderful double sword holder on the back of Dastan... do you think it will work with two cutlasses?

Answer... yes!

img_4772.jpg

img_4770.jpg

I like it better with one sword and one knife though

img_4776.jpg

img_4763.jpg

What PoP parts are you most looking forward to adding to your pirates? (if this would be better in the MOC section feel free to movie Piratey masters!)

How about some some of the corner pieces used on the domes for the towers. They would look really nice for corners on a stern window gallery for a ship. :pir-sweet: Also I would really like to see some ancient persian trading ships and perhapes a dock to go with them. :pir-sweet: Sorry if this is off topic for the pirate forum. :pir-grin:

I think the Persians themselves could be made into Persian Pirates, if you gave them the right ship... although unfortunately they'd be fleshies.

All these new minifigs are very good to use as Buccanneers in the Meditteranaen Sea. Now we only need a chebek. :pir_laugh2:

There are a lot of interesting pieces in there, but I mostly like the minifigs and ostriches.

Ostriches are awesome. :pir_laugh2:

129131072767665529.jpg

Yes the ostriches are very great indeed!

But this ninja thing is also very useful. Now I can finally hold a sword, a pistol and a croissant at the same time :pir-sweet:

Thanks for pointing it out, I was already wondering if the cutlasses would fit.

I think the Persians themselves could be made into Persian Pirates, if you gave them the right ship... although unfortunately they'd be fleshies.

Yes, it's a shame that they're fleshy... I would've loved to have added a few strapping shirtless lads to swab the deck. Either way, the Gylenhaal character's pants will probably work pretty well for a crew member, and I love the torso of the guy with the bandana for a potential crewmate.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to enlist an Arab onto my ship, but it's good to know that the cutlasses fit so nicely!

I'm looking forward to the sword holders the most, there going to really, really useful for swashbuckling scenes, don't forget Castle as well.

The camels are going to be great for desert battles.

Yeah, I was thinking to make a Napoleonic desert army with camels.

They fit good in the castle theme as well, useful for saracens.

I'm quite fond of the new Prince of Persia line. :pir-wub:

Barbary Corsairs... enough said. Also, an Arab on a ship isnt a bad thing, I have an Arab or two on my ships.

That is cool fig Z. i liked your idea to add that on the pirate line :pir-tongue: Cool job mate keep it up

i havet found any PoP sets yet in my ego stores id have to wait i guess :pir-sceptic:

Captain Becker

I love the new sword/cutlass/katana holder it looks really cool. I don't mind having them on ships, I just figure they are different coloured then my British men. I can't wait to get most of this PoP line. :pir-cry_happy:

Golden Scorpion from Battle of Alamut as a figurehead?

The double sword holder looks great with two cutlasses!

I fell in love with the PoP sets ever since I saw the first pictures. Especially the camels are great stuff. Now I can replay Napoleons expedition to Egypt!

Camels all the way, for my Napoleonic Army :thumbup: !

I also like the double sword holder for Pirates though.

EDIT: Great minds think alike :pir_laugh2:

The sword-holder will be a great addition, I real happy that it can hold the cutlass. :pir_laugh2:

Also all the new brownish colors will be a great add on for ships, docks and all other things of wooden piratiness.

I'm also thinking of using the new dagger itself for special weapons, or for treasure.

These PoP sets will be great for pirate and other historical uses. I can't wait to get my hands on some of then, just have to wait until they come to Canada. :pir_bawling:

All of this sounds great, but where are the rest of the pictures?

What other pieces? the camels and the dagger can be seen in the Lego Licensed Forum

What other pieces? the camels and the dagger can be seen in the Lego Licensed Forum

Just go to Shop at Home and you can zoom in on whatever.

The cowls could be used as...cowls. :pir-tongue:

Whenever a see this topic title I misread it as "Pirates of Penzance" Parts for some reason. :pir_wacko: I guess I need to pay more attention when I'm reading. :pir_laugh2:

Speaking of which, I think the Dastan legs with the sash would work well for pirate captains/kings. :pir-sweet:

I thought of cutting off the outer sword-holder and attaching it to the inside of my minifig's leg as a scabbard. If someone else has already posted this idea, my bad, but I've been using butchered capes as waist scabbards for a while now and it's time I used something else.

double sword holder is great. Here's hoping Lego decides to release that accessory, the camels and other new pieces in other sets. They have great potential.