Sign in to follow this  
legolooney

House Being Built - Late CB Entry

It's a nice little MOC with everyone helping except the little lazy guy at the corner I bet the other workers are saying "Hey! what are doing it's not lunch break!"

A very nice moc, I especially enjoy the little minifig handing the window to the other one, the guy in the corner made me laugh :pir_laugh2: Nice work, and keep bricking!

Looks good. You have captured the theme very well. has that constuction site feel. Maybe it could have a few guys with hammers and other tools. Other than that it's a great moc. keep bricking!

:jollyroger:

How ironically, one MOC that didn't have to be 'completed' and it was posted after the deadline :pir_laugh2:

Anyway, nice house, you did a good job on the wooden structure in it. Maybe it can still be added to the map.

Nice MOC indeed, and I'm glad to see it done anyway, even after the deadline which was mostly for the contest only.

How ironically, one MOC that didn't have to be 'completed' and it was posted after the deadline :pir_laugh2:

So very true! Perhaps the guy eating the apple really is legolooney. :pir_laugh2:

I added it to the voting topic as I don't want you to feel "left out".

Anyway, nice house, you did a good job on the wooden structure in it. Maybe it can still be added to the map.

I added it to the voting topic as I don't want you to feel "left out".

Ha ha! glad u like it and i hadn't noticed the irony!

Thanks for adding to the voting topic!

and nice comparison between me and apple builder zorro, made me chuckle

Wow, I really like this one. What a neat idea you had! It totally looks like one of the old Pirate buildings. I liked how you used the curve bricks to make the lazy guy look like his legs are hanging off the platform. :pir-classic:

Edit, you know... I probably could have had one of my small structures be added to this "community build". But one has a large harbor attached to it, and the other one is meant to be an island. :pir-cry_sad: I also don't even know if they'd fit the size requirements. Probably not!

Edited by Skulls_Eye_Schooner_Sailor