Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 5

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 5

4515989188_0c7c605f40_o.jpg

"La....la....la...*hic*...la! Wifey wife! Imma comin'! Wif...*hic*...wifey...la la di da!"

The posted guards notice the stumbling soldier immediately.

"He's escaping!" yelled one guard.

"I've got him!" yelled another guard.

BANG!

Shot on site and sight.

4515989342_73edc9d56d_o.jpg

"No good deserter."

Everybody heard the guns shot, but nobody dared leave their tents. Soon, the sun rose and the new day began.

They saw the body of Private Talón Rames being dragged into a shallow grave. They couldn't help notice a strange scent

coming from the left, though. Pvt. Aellot, Pvt. Oult, Pvt. Cartell, Pvt. Stelly, Pvt. Perot, and Pvt. Toreil went to investigate the

foul stench. What they found was most appalling...

4515989272_97ccca55a6_o.jpg

Provost Guard Ian Des has been killed! They decide to return to camp and report to the captain of the deaths.

4515353009_56acbc4108_o.jpg

After searching their bodies, Captain Qocél gathered the men to tell the news.

"Well, then," the captain sighed, "After searching Private Rames,

I discovered that he was an hounoured soldier.

The guards told me that he smelt of brandy, which might explain his absence."

The soldiers gave sad expressions, but the captain was not done yet.

"It seems Provost Guard Des was shot with a musket in the chest;

I thought I heard two shots last night...Anyway, after searching his knapsack, I discovered that...

that he was an honoured soldier, too. Blast!

Two more down! Men! We must rally! Rally for the Grand Army! Eat your breakfast and begin your discussions!"

4515353089_0c75d3b72b_o.jpg

Ten votes are needed to convict today.

The Rules

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

In Imperial Soldier's Mafia, there are the Honoured and there are the Deserters.

- There will be two main sides in the game. You win when your side has defeated the other.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- Voting will ONLY begin after 24 hours into the Day.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a court-martial.

- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a court martial. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the Confirmation and Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game. Any violation of this rule will also result in a court martial.

- Please be considerate towards the host. I am unable to commit every possible minute to this, so things might be delayed. I will try to not to delay, though.

-Please stay in period while in game. This is to better enhance the quality of the game and make it more fun! This is to say, do NOT post anything modern or things past the early 1800's, the set time period of this game. You will be warned when you do this, and with three warnings, you will be put up to court martial. Any mentions of PMs in the game should be really be called "Letters".

-Please do not metagame. Metagaming is where you play the current game based off of the results of other past game. While it is a good tactic, it has ruined other player's game (like getting quickly voted off) because of their past character. Metagaming will result in an immediate court-martial.

-Players are no longer allowed to PM each other.

COURT-MARTIAL

If you are to be found breaking any of the above rules, you will be put to court-martial. These were military courts that would deal with soldiers who broke the rules (deserting, criminal acts, stealing). After you have been caught breaking the rules, the host will PM 5 random members in the game. They will decide your fate with a Yes/No vote. Found guilty, you will be sentenced to death. Found not-guilty, you are free. Be careful! Guilty members will not be replaced by the reserves.

Lastly,

Have a ball :sweet:

Character List:

alexthegreat.png Pvt. Alex Gierdieu (Alex the Great)

alice.png Pvt. Alain Entaine (Alice)

awesomestar.png Pvt. Aaron Stelly (AwesomeStar)

bigcam.png Pvt. Bill Cartelle (BigCam)

bobconstructman.png Pvt. Bobby Camon (Bob the Construction Man)

ca.png Pvt. Geoffrey Oult (Captain Genaro)

dragonator.png Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator)

generala.png Drummer Boy Gace Maetan (General Armendariz)

metroid.png Provost Guard Mason Dalese (MetroiD)

new_right.png Flag Bearer Nathan Redman (New Right)

quarry.png Pvt. Quinn Malne (Quarryman)

rick.png Pvt. Rick Aellot (Rick)

roncanator.png Pvt. Ron Toreil (Roncanator)

sandy.png Pvt. Samuel Yellman (Sandy)

shadows.png Pvt. Michel Shadón (Shadows)

stash.png Sergeant Stanely Hemphill (Stash2sixx)

captaingenaro.png Pvt. Tom Perot (TinyPiesRUs)

whitefang.png Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang)

Deceased:

martinsuperd.jpg Captain Martin Lecoq (Macoco) -Honoured

def2.png Pvt. Dan Gale (def) -Honoured

pedro2.png Lieutenant Pedro Pellsan (pedro) -Honoured

tanotrooper2.png Pvt. Talón Rames (Tanotrooper) -Honoured

iamded2.png Provost Guard Ian Des (iamded) -Honoured

42nd Reserves:

Trexxen

Yg-49

Zepher

Jim Butcher

Dannylonglegs

Brickme

Ricecracker

Striker

This is terrible. We are loosing more honored soldiers each day. :cry_sad: I still believe that Pvt. Reutal is the killer here. I have that feeling that it is him. Also, did any of our investigators find out anything last night that could help?

This is most depressing. We've lost two more honored soldiers.

Did anyone learn anything important during the night?

This is tragic... Losing 2 honoured solders in one night is a great loss to our cause, especially having to find no concrete findings for consecutive 2 nights in a row. The more we loss, the harder, we get to unite to convict the deserters..

The more we loss, the harder, we get to unite to convict the deserters..

Which is exactally why we need to start convicting people now before we loose too many good people to these killings.

Which is exactally why we need to start convicting people now before we loose too many good people to these killings.

I would love to start, but we dont know who did what yet! But David Reutal is looking kinda suspicious...

This is insane! With all that skipping and la-la-ing and oh-my-wife-ing, I thought we finally had a deserter! :cry_sad:

Now we have lost a Provost to gunshot? How do we not make the hearing and discovery of this sooner? Surely someone must have seen something!

Start presenting the new evidence, gentlemen, we have a vote to make today!

Ahh!! Two more Honoured! Really? Im really getting sick of these scumbag deserters killing us honoured fellows now. We need to find a deserter today.

Nooo! Not two in one night. I was kinda expecting one of us honored soldiers to get killed. But two? :cry_sad:

This is unbelievable... Is there not a trace of honor left in this camp? Either the deserters have the devil's luck or there's something very fishy going on...

What if there are no deserters at all? What if we all are honored soldiers, but paranoia and suspicion has overcome us? Could something like that be in effect, as incredulous as it sounds? :sceptic:

Not two in one night, that's a real blow to us from the deserters. :cry_sad: I'll miss Ian, he was a good man, as was Pvt. Rames. May they both rest in peace.

Gentlemen, we need to act today, and we need to act by getting rid of a deserter. We've spent the last two days wasting valuable time while the deserters continue to pick us off one by one, laughing at us as we all go down the wrong track and are sucked into their manipulative lies. I urge you all to not blindly start voting for me again, but to consider the wider picture and try and find the people who are really behind these murders, for otherwise we are truly doomed. Our numbers are already thinning, and voting a loyal soldier off just to test whether another soldier is telling the truth is unreasonable and will simply waste time and lives we cannot spare. I want to serve this regiment just like the rest of you, and it saddens me to think that by condemning me you will be letting the true culprits get away with their crimes. Two whole days we have wasted, with nothing but the deaths of innocent soldiers to show for it. All because we have, as a group, focused entirely on one line of investigation, and been blinded to the scheming deeds happening behind our backs. The deserters are getting this easy, and it is because we are all turning on ourselves. Don't make the same mistake countless people have made before us; consider the whole situation, and then perhaps the real culprits will begin to come clear in our heads. Ignore me if you will, and continue to vote irrationally without thought to the consequences; you'll only have yourselves to blame when I'm declared loyal.

I have a theory now gents. What if Sergeant Hemphill and Pvt. Yellman are deserters? They went against the majority of the votes yesterday which really resulted in us not actually voting someone off ourselves.Im not really that suspicious about Pvt. Yellman but I do recall the Sergeant did stir up something on the third day resulting in a vote being cast against him that day. Maybe Im right, maybe Im wrong but we need to start acting before these deserters really get the better of us!

Our numbers are already thinning, and voting a loyal soldier off just to test whether another soldier is telling the truth is unreasonable and will simply waste time and lives we cannot spare. I want to serve this regiment just like the rest of you, and it saddens me to think that by condemning me you will be letting the true culprits get away with their crimes. Two whole days we have wasted, with nothing but the deaths of innocent soldiers to show for it. All because we have, as a group, focused entirely on one line of investigation, and been blinded to the scheming deeds happening behind our backs.

Pvt. Reutal, you still look suspicious, but you're certainly right that we have mainly been following one line of reason, which has resulted in nothing but dead honorable men. The deserters are probably laughing their potatoes off right now. And while two days ago voting you off may have given us some information maybe at this stage it has become a very dangerous move considering that our numbers are shrinking quickly. We need to get this right today.

Im not really that suspicious about Pvt. Yellman but I do recall the Sergeant did stir up something on the third day resulting in a vote being cast against him that day. Maybe Im right, maybe Im wrong but we need to start acting before these deserters really get the better of us!

It seems that people that have come forward with information have attracted the most suspicion in the past days. I'm not sure if it's the best strategy to start pointing fingers based on a few words spoken. Pvt. Yellman has been trying to be helpful two days ago, if I recall correctly, by passing on privately received information. It may be that they are also just trying to help, like most of us.

I have a theory now gents. What if Sergeant Hemphill and Pvt. Yellman are deserters? They went against the majority of the votes yesterday which really resulted in us not actually voting someone off ourselves.

I would probably blame those of us who did not vote at all more for not getting a conviction for two days in a row. I just couldn't trust Mr. Perot anymore after the way he lead me on in Day 2.

Needless to say, I've been in a blackout since yesterday after the "no potato messages" rule came in order, so I've pretty much lost all contact to those who I trust. Maybe that's why my mind is making up these crazy theories. :laugh:

2 more of our good comrades taken from us? Those filthy swine. I can only hope we'll be able to vote off our murderer today.

I attempted to investigate myself last night, but was told this wasn't possible. Instead I went for Pvt. Wilson Gale. As is to be expected, I was blocked last night as well. I did manage to get a better look at my blocker though. He has a shako. So the scum role blocker has faint epaulettes and a shako...

I would probably blame those of us who did not vote at all more for not getting a conviction for two days in a row. I just couldn't trust Mr. Perot anymore after the way he lead me on in Day 2.

Please elaborate. Three times already I've explained why I wasn't able to vote that day.

With the 53rd guarding the exits to our camp I thought we'd have a quiet night... Instead, I've lost a colleague and a friend. I am extremely sad that Mr. Des failed to go after those deserters - they should have been the ones killed, not the loyal soldiers of this Regiment!

Men, our lines are becoming thinner by the day. If we want to get through this and live to fight another day - and if we ever want to win a fight - we must vote today.

I urge you all to not blindly start voting for me again, but to consider the wider picture and try and find the people who are really behind these murders, for otherwise we are truly doomed.

Not so quick Pvt. Reutal - you are still very much under suspicion, and STILL wearing a moustache which is one of the few solid leads that I can follow. There is hardly any evidence proving that you are honoured and the members of this Regiment still seem to be convinced that you are not innocent.

I attempted to investigate myself last night, but was told this wasn't possible. Instead I went for Pvt. Wilson Gale. As is to be expected, I was blocked last night as well. I did manage to get a better look at my blocker though. He has a shako. So the scum role blocker has faint epaulettes and a shako...

Investigating yourself, Pvt. Perot!? And still you expect us to trust your judgement and the results of your investigations?

Now, Mr. Gale's actions - or rather lack thereof - have been suspicious from the day his brother started claiming that us Provosts are deserters. Instead of doing something to help his brother, he let an honoured soldier face the firing squad, even though he of all people should have come forward and defended Pvt. Gale. The things that have been happening from that moment on however have also been rather curious - first our Lt. was murdered, and now another high ranking officer... Combined with the fact that someone deliberately blocked Pvt. Gale from being investigated, that does start to smell fishy - I can almost see a revenge of sorts taking place here. Could you please share with us what conclusions you've come to, Pvt. Gale, after having spent two days pondering over everything that's happened - as you'd stated on numerous occasions?

As to myself, I wouldn't be surprised if I am the killer's next target - and once/if he gets rid of both Provosts, I don't even want to think what that would mean for the deserters in this Regiment who would be as good as free to go... One thing's for sure though - today we ARE voting, and I urge you men - let us find this killer and put an end to this!

I was with Pvt. Reutal last night and noticed nothing suspicious at all. I have nothing new to contribute from my ventures out last night or any night before them. I think it is a tragedy that 2 loyalists are dead and we really need to get it together in order to vote off a member of the scum today.

Needless to say, I've been in a blackout since yesterday after the "no potato messages" rule came in order, so I've pretty much lost all contact to those who I trust. Maybe that's why my mind is making up these crazy theories. :laugh:

I too have my suspisions of Pvt. Tom Perot as well. All tjhis information is starting to sound more like lies than valued information. Also seeing as it has led us no where.

Two more honoured soldiers dead :cry_sad: , I thought nobody would've been killed since we couldn't leave our tents.

I still think Pvt. Reutal is quite suspicious, why we can't get enough votes to convict is terrible. Even if he may be innocent, then we have other leads, it's not like the deserters will all die if we just sit here. We need to show some action!

I have a theory now gents. What if Sergeant Hemphill and Pvt. Yellman are deserters? They went against the majority of the votes yesterday which really resulted in us not actually voting someone off ourselves.Im not really that suspicious about Pvt. Yellman but I do recall the Sergeant did stir up something on the third day resulting in a vote being cast against him that day. Maybe Im right, maybe Im wrong but we need to start acting before these deserters really get the better of us!

I strongly susspect a power struggle between our sarge and the late Captain and lieutenant. This could be why after two back to back days of the athorities being killed off, it suddenly changed and our dear sarge was spared. Also, yesterday I believe he claimed to have "investigated" someone and found they were the killer but failed to say who they were.

As for Pvt. Yellman, I am not positive that they are a deserter but you do bring up a good point.

I was with Pvt. Reutal last night and noticed nothing suspicious at all.

Well, I really don't trust you at all. All quiet this long and now you bring out this information as his conviction gets closer. :hmpf_bad:

There seems to be a fair amount of evidence gathering againsed Pvt. Reutal for the third day. He has a moustach and our investigator claims that he investigated him and found him to be the killer. We must vote for him TODAY or our numbers may grow too thin.

Investigating yourself, Pvt. Perot!? And still you expect us to trust your judgement and the results of your investigations?

Yes. In many games... of life, an investigator is able to investigate himself in order to confirm whether he's sane or not.

Combined with the fact that someone deliberately blocked Pvt. Gale from being investigated, that does start to smell fishy

I don't think so. The scum don't have any way of knowing who I was investigating. The only person I told was the voice in the sky.

I too have my suspisions of Pvt. Tom Perot as well. All tjhis information is starting to sound more like lies than valued information. Also seeing as it has led us no where.

The information hasn't led us anywhere because people like you have done nothing but fiddle with your sausages for the last two days. If we'd managed to get a majority vote, we would've learned something by now.

4516043978_ec211cce02_o.png

"Well, boys, the 24 hour probation is over...you may begin voting"

I vote: Pv

(Sorry about the last post, don't know what happened and I don't want to edit my post)

I vote: Pvt. Reutal (Dragonator), for obvious reasons. He was said to be a deserter by a supposed investigator, he has a moustache, and I see no further reason on why not to vote for him. We need to convict today, let's go fellow soldier's.