Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Steve

The Doctors Office - "Hooks & Pegs R Us"

front.jpg

The view of the front of the building

1st_floor_a.jpg

The surgeons room, complete with blunt instruments, text books, anatomical models (skeleton) and a top notch nursing staff (I think the one on the right is new).

1st_floor_b.jpg

It looks like no one has emptied the "Spare Parts" bin in a while.

2nd_floor.jpg

The rehab room where the nurses help to teach the wounded how to use their new Limbs.

top.jpg

The top view for the community map

Very nice, I like all the little details such as the blood from the table and the "Spare parts" :pir_laugh2: A great little build :thumbup:

The blood was a great touch. The skeleton doesn't really fit, but I like the design.

I also love the re-abilitation center. I feel bad for the guy with two hooks.

Awwww I am in love with all that Dark Brown, really nice roof! :pir-wub:

I like the bloodied stump and hand and table, very nice touches. I find the rehab room to be a little sparse. Maybe add a chair or something.

Surely they would get tired with all that grueling training. :pir-sweet:

Now that's a poor man, 2 hooks!. Very nice MOC.

Good work on the amputation scene and on the roof :pir-classic:

The rehab room is indeed a bit empty, and one can't really walk down the stair on one side.

Anyway, you did a good job here!

Nice job. The crosses on the front are a nice detail, and I think your roof looks nice too. This one is one of my favorites.

Good luck!!!

:jollyroger:

Awwww I am in love with all that Dark Brown, really nice roof! :pir-wub:

I like the bloodied stump and hand and table, very nice touches. I find the rehab room to be a little sparse. Maybe add a chair or something.

Surely they would get tired with all that grueling training. :pir-sweet:

Thanks for the feedback, I really like the dark brown color! I agree, I would have liked to have done more with the rehab, but with the small space I decided to go simple and just show the two rehabing

Now that's a poor man, 2 hooks!.

I was hoping someone would notice that. Thanks

Nice job. The crosses on the front are a nice detail, and I think your roof looks nice too. This one is one of my favorites.

Good luck!!!

:jollyroger:

Thanks!

The blood was a great touch. The skeleton doesn't really fit, but I like the design.

I also love the re-abilitation center. I feel bad for the guy with two hooks.

Glad you liked the guy wit the two hooks, If I had a bit more room I would have displayed the skeleton next to some skulls and limbs on a book case with more books. I think that would have been a better fit

Very nice, I like all the little details such as the blood from the table and the "Spare parts" :pir_laugh2: A great little build :thumbup:

Thanks, The horrible thing is that the bucket of spare parts was inspired by something I saw In the dissection lab when I was in college.

Now this ain't going to hurt much ! :pir-devil:

Fantastic MOC 'Dr. Steve' - excellent roof shingles and paitent minus one leg - hope the doc has washed his hands ! :pir-laugh:

Wonderful design job you here done 'Dr. Steve' and I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet:

Oh yea, good concept. I really like the stickers at the wall and the nurses! :pir_laugh2:

Thats a very very well done mate, poor British, he loosed his both arms :pir_bawling: How can he shoot or use Sword anymore :pir-cry_sad:

Anyway great job

Captain Becker

So the ancestor of the guy who started ToysRus was a doctor who cut off arms and legs. :pir-skull: That's nice to know. :pir-classic: Just kidding. I really like this. The nurse screaming at the blood and the guy with two hooks. That is awsome. :pir-classic:

A very nice entry into the Community Build! Really good! :thumbup:

The roof looks great, and the interior is even better! I love all the detail you've put in there. :thumbup:

The red crosses on the front of the building are a bit 'non-piratical' but I think it fits great with it.

Great job and thanks for participating!

blogged.png

Soon! :pir-sweet: