Sign in to follow this  
Eskallon

Graveyard

edit.jpg

Well here is my graveyard entry, I like how I built it and think it is good for a graveyard and I look forward to your comments. I put it together on sunday but couldn't get hold of the camra till today and then when halfway done taking pics I left then came back turned my lamp on for the pics and it let out sparks on my desk, so not a good thing :pir-hmpf_bad: Now I just realised I accidently deleted the secret treasure shot along with a pirate digging it up :pir_bawling: so I will add that tommorrow morning, please don't leave comments saying it is non-piraty as I will have that done tomorrow. :thumbup: Anyway pics:

100_2304.jpg

Whole view.

100_2312.jpg

The graveyard itself with the hill in which carries the secret treasure which will be added as a picture tommorrow.

100_2315.jpg

The underground dead man room.

100_2316.jpg

Skeletons have to sleep too. :pir-skull:

100_2319.jpg

Under the stairs is another chest from a dead man who no longer stays under the graveyard.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my EB community module. Brickshelf

100_2307.jpg

Above Shot

Edited by Eskallon

I actually really like it, I think its very clever how you built the sort of skeletons living room/dead room. I like all the little details you put in, and the hills great. Excellent work and keep bricking :thumbup:

Haha, what a lively place! :pir_laugh2: That's brilliant, a great concept. I was expecting the graveyard to just be tombs and headstones, but you have gone to the extent of adding an amusing twist, and I applaude you for it. Great entry. :pir-classic:

Very cool 'Eskallon' - yep I always thought dead people were boring ! :pir_laugh2:

Great dead mans room, is he writing his life story - one of boney brothers is sitting at a desk arrangement. :pir-classic:

And they took their booty with them as well - cheeky dead pirates !

They must have all got the black spot ! :pir-devil:

Excellent build and I'm a conformist! 'Eskallon' I'm a conformist! ! :pir-sweet:

Nice idea to make a cushion with a backpack.

I also like it that you made a scene under the surface.

Good job, can't wait to see the hidden treasure :pir-classic: