Seijitai

Minifigs and parts for sale or trade.

Hi everybody ! I'm currently selling/trading my entire Clone Wars line, including custom printed items made by Christo 7108 so check my shop at bricklink, especially the custom section to see all of them !

62398.jpg62395.jpg62397.jpg62506.jpg62394.jpg62508.jpg62396.jpg62399.jpg

I can trade/sale worldwide, serious offers only...

Preferences for the "TRADE" items goes to the WWII related stuff, including Brickarms WWII items, and protos like their MG-34 (gunmetal), Kar98 (brown) and Panzerfaust (tan)...

The link to my shop : http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Seijitai

Last, if you're interested by some of my items but don't have something I want, send me a PM with your bricklink username and, as an eurobricks fellow, I'll gladly give you a 10% coupon for my shop valid for 10 days ! :wink:

Don't hesitate to post here or PM me for a deal ! Seijitai

Edited by Seijitai

Updated with current items I have, and many items I'm now looking for (Prince of Persia and Toy Story)...

Hi, I have:

Blue arms (pair) X 6

Dark blue hands X 4

Dark red hands X 12

And I want:

4478 Geonosian (without wings)

4478 Geonosian (without wings)

7660 Young Anakin

If there is anything else that you want, just ask, I will probably have it.

I'm interested in the Dooku head. I'll FM* you :classic:

*EDIT: oops, didn't notice that. Well, just pretend it means F*cking Message :tongue:

Edited by commdr_neyo

I'm interested in the Dooku head. I'll FM you :classic:

I don't think he wants a radio...

:tongue:

I have a Jabba and would love the Geonosians. I dunno, what do you think? I am not sure my dad will be okay with it anyway. :hmpf: But tell me nonetheless please!

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Can you please post a picture of the other side of the Lobot head? Thank you.

I'm not at home until tomorrow evening, I'll take a pic then... I also have an extra Neimoidian pilot head, will take a pic of it as well...

Here's the pic as promised. The Neimoidian pilot head is printed, as the others...

neilob.jpg

Edited by Seijitai

Here's the pic as promised. The Neimoidian pilot head is printed, as the others...

neilob.jpg

Ok, thank you for the pictures, I esecially like the lobot head!

Hey guys, after a long absence, I'm back with a new project of WWII minifigs... So I'm looking for a LOT of pieces, while I'm offering some, IMO, quite good stuff for my fellow mocers. So check the first - updated mail - and don't hesitate if your eyes catch something :laugh:

Woohoo, quite a few items from my Wanted list gone, thanks to all ! Many new items added to my trade list above, along 64 SW guns now for trade ! :vader:

I'm now selling my entire Clone Wars line. Check the first updated post and don't hesitate to contact me for details...