Sign in to follow this  
sok117

Lego Tintin

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Well, after having a pretty good Idea for a Tintin figure, without customizing, (though I may if the need arises) I have decided to start making some Tintin mocs, I've decided to make an easy one first, get some input, then progress to more challenging covers and scenes. So without further adieu, I present...

Tintin and the Shooting Star

tintin10.jpg

and now the Moc

lego_tintin_001.jpg

Here is a close up on the duo, I used a lego rubber band for the frill of the jacket, It would be nicer if it was smaller though...

lego_tintin_002.jpg

That's one big shroom

lego_tintin_003.jpg

I think snowy turned out okay, If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to tell me.

lego_tintin_004.jpg

and a parting shot

tintin.gif

and now in Lego

lego_tintin_005.jpg

comments and criticisms are welcome.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I think the dog looks really good. It is a nice size, short compared to the figure. I really like the tail too. Oh yeah, the mushroom looks good too. :D

An iconic cover rendered very well, but since there is no official Tintin license, this does belong in other themes :wink:

Sorry, I though that since I didn't make the stories, It would go in licensed themes. And for those interested, my next piece of work should be up shortly...

Nicely done! Tintin books were my favourite when I was young. Looking forward to more of your Tintin MOCs! How about the Moon rocket! :sweet:

For my Birthday a few years ago my Dad bought me the Tintin TV Collection and I watched them over and over for weeks on end. I still do. And I can say nearly every word from the Tintin series. I only have a few of the books but I prefer the TV Shows. Hopefully they don't ruin it in the upcoming movie...

Anywho, The mushroom is awesome! You should do the big spider crushed by the Apple.

But its awesome as it is!

Hello!

What a cute dog! :sweet: The mushroom pattern looks also great. Altogether avery good comic book adaption! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Wow, a truly amazing moc, it looks exactly right! while sadly I can't say Tintin is part of my childhood memories I can say you truly did it exactly right! excellent job and keep bricking :thumbup:

Very nice MOC, I remember Tintin from my childhood. Dog has a white arm in his ... :tongue: , sorry I had to say it

Great idea :thumbup:

I love both Tintin and Lego, so what a great way to combine those interests.

I'd love to see more of this kind of creations. :tongue:

Love it, Molou/Snowey is lovley and the Tintin is great too. I'm a conformist! man, I'm a conformist!

Captain Becker :pirate:

Yea, another Tintin moc. Great, especially the mushroom. :thumbup:

you guys thought I forgot didn't you?

well as promised here is my second tintin moc. It's the shark submarine from...

Tintin_cover_-_Red_Rackham

and here it is (sorry for the bad pics)

lego_projects_001.jpg

lego_projects_002.jpg

lego_projects_003.jpg

lego_projects_004.jpg

the eyes kind of suck, but It can fit tintin and snowy inside, but unfortunately, they can't see through the windshield. C&C's are welcome.

It looks quite good! If you're really unhappy with the eyes, you could always use stickers. A few algae, a tan plate and you can recreate the cover of the book! :thumbup:

s quite good at me, i like the look all you now need to do is add tintin and milou ínside of it :grin: kidding, but yeah that is nice im waiting for more

great mocs :classic:

yeah... the shark is on my list as well... and the blue tank in the moonstory too, but it'll be yellow cos that was the original colour after all...

ah yes... the rocket... hmmm... think i did that once... :hmpf_bad: