Sign in to follow this  
Lego_Warlord_8

Smuggler's Swamp Shack

Great SNOT decking, fantastic roof too, 'Lego_Warlord_8' ! :pir-classic:

Looks like a real pirate hide-away ! :pir-classic:

Good work and I'm a conformist! ! :pir-classic:

Nice little shack, I like the tree's they are custom where most of the time you just see those pesky palm tree's.

blogged.png

What a gorgeous MOC you have here Sir Reg. I love how clean cut the edges are, it looks very tidy indeed, and all that green swampy goodness. :pir-wub:

The wonky board walk is just brilliantly done, and is that the back end of an Alligator sliding into the water? Very clever!

I like the SNOT decking, and the whole scene just looks very swamp-like.

Maybe some frogs and snakes would be great too, but the alligator makes it brilliant enough :pir-classic:

Good job :thumbup:

I love the SNOT swamp, and the terrain you made. The shack is also an excellent build, an all around beautiful and inventive MOC! keep bricking :pir-grin:

Awesome work mate! Kind of reminds me of a level on a old Donkey Kong Country Game that i always liked. Nice work on the swamp, you've deffinitely captured the look and feel. Ive experimented with dark green for a swamp on a previous moc, but standard green seems to work well here, and far easier to get the bricks. Nice one.

Nice MOC Lego_Warlord_8! The swamp/bayou setting is pretty uncommon in Pirate builds, it seems. I really like the green SNOT used for the swamp water, that touch defines the swampy atmosphere for me, more than anything else. Good job! :thumbup:

What a wonderful scene! Very nice find Lego Warlord! :thumbup:

The swamp looks very real, the shack is very nice as well. Great colour mixture.

The crocodile in the corner is nice too, although I wish his back was less smooth.

Nicely done little mOC mate, the shack looks nice and the swamp is pretty nice too Great work

Captain Becker

Very cool MOC! I especially love the brick-built croc/gator.

How did you make the lantern the guy on the dock is holding? *huh* It's a cool design I'd like to cpoy (assuming you don't mind, that is!)

Very nice moc. The shack looks very nice. One question, is there any interior in the shack?

No, but I think if I spend some time testing, it could be done. :pir-classic:

Very cool MOC! I especially love the brick-built croc/gator.

How did you make the lantern the guy on the dock is holding? *huh* It's a cool design I'd like to cpoy (assuming you don't mind, that is!)

Its done by folding a small rubber band in half, then stuck in one of those 1x1 rounded studs.

~SR~