Sign in to follow this  
Col. Brik

A-Wing Starfighter

gallery_101_23_281.gif

My brother picked up Home One #7754 this week and it is a fantastic set. I'll hopefully get one soon but until then I had to build a A-Wing based off the Set. The parts are very common, Only one odd part I have never seen and that was the flight control slopped computer terminal. On my MOC I changed the side curves that go from the front to the mid section, mine are kicked out one stud and one long single wing. I also didn't have grey slopes that were four studs long so I went with a odd slope there. The two guns on the side are different also, not that I didn't have the pieces, I just wanted to change it up some. The Rear engine is also changed up, bigger means better, right?

Wonderful ship and a great addition on the Home One set.

100_4066.jpg

100_4067.jpg

100_4068.jpg

I agree ! Black and red look great for this ship ! would you be able to change the " bley " bricks by any chance ?

they don't blend in so well, if it was replaced with black/red/dark grey,i'm sure it would look amazing !!!

great custom none the less :thumbup:

Very nice in black too ! :grin:

You could call it a Sith A-wing fighter ! :vader:

Great job 'Col. Brik' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Yeah, as if! :hmpf::tongue:

Black always looks good, but I can't see the point of a black A-wing fighter.

Isn't that a little too 'dark' for the goodie rebels?

Is that old and new dark grey you've mixed there :oh:

:wink:

I love the colour. I'd like to see this colour in a SW movie or comic one day :thumbup:

Thanks! It was just a matter of only having Grey for the slope pieces and rear engines so I went with it.

Looks good in black.

It does, I wish I had more black for it. I think a totally blacked out ship would look really good.

I agree ! Black and red look great for this ship ! would you be able to change the " bley " bricks by any chance ?

they don't blend in so well, if it was replaced with black/red/dark grey,i'm sure it would look amazing !!!

great custom none the less :thumbup:

Thanks. It was a matter of pieces. So the dark in the black and light in the front was the choice to make. I guess the bley grey isn't a popular choice for sets?

Very nice in black too ! :grin:

Great job 'Col. Brik' and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

We seem to have everyone fighting over trying to call it theirs. At the moment Vader is carpet bombing some droids......if that makes any sense.....it does to a 7 year old so I'll go with it.

Yeah, as if! :hmpf::tongue:

Black always looks good, but I can't see the point of a black A-wing fighter.

Isn't that a little too 'dark' for the goodie rebels?

Is that old and new dark grey you've mixed there :oh:

:wink:

It is old and new grey and it was a only choice. I had never seen a Black A-Wing so I thought it was worth a shot to do. Since I had the pieces in that color I guess you can see the rest.

And it was worth it.

MOD's are always good for seeing sets in different styles and versions.

I'm not crazy about the color, but it wad done well, just because I don't like it, doesn't mean its not good.

And it was worth it.

MOD's are always good for seeing sets in different styles and versions.

Thanks, my thoughts also. I like variety in life, even with my Lego!

I'm not crazy about the color, but it wad done well, just because I don't like it, doesn't mean its not good.

No worries, I appreciate the comments if someone likes it or dislikes it. If it makes someone else ( or even me) a better MOC'er then cool!

A very nice MOD Col. Brik! :thumbup:

I think the guns are alittle too small, in other words too weak. More fire power I think. :wink:

The red black and grey colours are nice!

Good job on the MOD!

CommanderFox

A very nice MOD Col. Brik! :thumbup:

I think the guns are alittle too small, in other words too weak. More fire power I think. :wink:

The red black and grey colours are nice!

Good job on the MOD!

CommanderFox

Thank you, more power will likely be added. It has already been blown up a few times from lack of fire power :classic:

Great MOC/MOD :thumbup:

It looks good in black, even if it's not a rebel colour. Watch out Red, Green, Blue, Gold here comes Black squadron :laugh:

No problem with the different colours, you've gotta do what you gotta do with the parts you have.