Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 2

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 2

In the dark night, somebody is rolling a barrel. Who knows what it is.

4515364683_8266a76506_o.jpg

Whispering to himself quietly, "Hehe, this'll sure do a good number on the no good Captain."

Planting the keg in Captain Lecoq's tent, the soldier makes a line of some black grain and lights it. He runs away. Far away.

4516001322_96f6fff4dc_o.jpg

BOOM!

4516001368_c9562bd20c_o.jpg

The poor Captain didn't have a chance.

4516001436_cc8296f83b_o.jpg

The blast wakes up almost the entire regiment, who run to help, but find it is much too late. All that is left are the ashes and his bicorn.

4516001498_3c4e57e39f_o.jpg

Lieutenant Pellman notices that the Captain's backpack still survives. "Perhaps we can find out his loyalty with his back pack!"

4516001632_aaac3e86e7_o.jpg

"After looking through his backpack, I'm sad to say that our beloved Captain Lecoq was indeed an Honoured soldier."

Before they can grieve anymore, the Provost General gallops towards the men. "What's happened?"

"Sir, the Captain is dead! And furthermore he was an Honoured!" -Lieutenant Pellman

"A darn shame. Well, then, I guess since everybody is up, we might as well start the day.

And this is a warning to all of you. Fail to vote off a person tonight, and the consequences will be dire.

I will send you a new captain to your regiment, as required by the Department of War. Dismissed!" -Provost General-

4515365101_1f0854cc7e_o.jpg

With empty stomachs, the soldiers go to make breakfast.

4516001774_8482a1a6be_o.jpg

It was not long, though, until their new captain arrived.

4516001814_c0a586f1c3_o.jpg

"Hello 42nd Regiment! Captain Qocél reporting for duty! Let's get these deserters!" -Captain Qocél-

"Do all of the Captains look the same?" questioned one soldier.

Note: The new Captain is a Non-Playable Character

The Rules

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.

In Imperial Soldier's Mafia, there are the Honoured and there are the Deserters.

- There will be two main sides in the game. You win when your side has defeated the other.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- Voting will ONLY begin after 24 hours into the Day.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a court-martial.

- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.

- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a court martial. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the Confirmation and Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game. Any violation of this rule will also result in a court martial.

- Please be considerate towards the host. I am unable to commit every possible minute to this, so things might be delayed. I will try to not to delay, though.

-Please stay in period while in game. This is to better enhance the quality of the game and make it more fun! This is to say, do NOT post anything modern or things past the early 1800's, the set time period of this game. You will be warned when you do this, and with three warnings, you will be put up to court martial. Any mentions of PMs in the game should be really be called "Letters".

-Please do not metagame. Metagaming is where you play the current game based off of the results of other past game. While it is a good tactic, it has ruined other player's game (like getting quickly voted off) because of their past character. Metagaming will result in an immediate court-martial.

COURT-MARTIAL

If you are to be found breaking any of the above rules, you will be put to court-martial. These were military courts that would deal with soldiers who broke the rules (deserting, criminal acts, stealing). After you have been caught breaking the rules, the host will PM 5 random members in the game. They will decide your fate with a Yes/No vote. Found guilty, you will be sentenced to death. Found not-guilty, you are free. Be careful! Guilty members will not be replaced by the reserves.

Lastly,

Have a ball :sweet:

Character List:

alexthegreat.png Pvt. Alex Gierdieu (Alex the Great)

alice.png Pvt. Alain Entaine (Alice)

awesomestar.png Pvt. Aaron Stelly (AwesomeStar)

bigcam.png Pvt. Bill Cartelle (BigCam)

bobconstructman.png Pvt. Bobby Camon (Bob the Construction Man)

ca.png Pvt. Geoffrey Oult (Captain Genaro)

def.png Pvt. Dan Gale (def)

dragonator.png Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator)

generala.png Drummer Boy Gace Maetan (General Armendariz)

iamded.png Provost Guard Ian Des (iamded)

metroid.png Provost Guard Mason Dalese (MetroiD)

new_right.png Flag Bearer Nathan Redman (New Right)

pedro.png Lieutenant Pedro Pellsan (pedro)

quarry.png Pvt. Quinn Malne (Quarryman)

rick.png Pvt. Rick Aellot (Rick)

roncanator.png Pvt. Ron Toreil (Roncanator)

sandy.png Pvt. Samuel Yellman (Sandy)

shadows.png Pvt. Michel Shadón (shadows)

stash.png Sergeant Stanely Hemphill (Stash2sixx)

tanotrooper.png Pvt. Talón Rames (Tanotrooper)

captaingenaro.png Pvt. Tom Perot (TinyPiesRUs)

whitefang.png Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang)

Deceased:

martinsuperd.jpg Captain Martin Lecoq (Macoco)

42nd Reserves:

Trexxen

Yg-49

Zepher

Jim Butcher

Dannylonglegs

Brickme

Ricecracker

Striker

What a grim start to the day, poor captain Lecoq, may he rest in peace. :cry_sad:

So, is there any breakfast? If we're to catch the bastards who did this we need to think clearly, and I can't think on an empty stomach, so I need some breakfast first.

Oh no! What a horrible start to the day! I am tired and famished. I could swallow a sausage whole with all the stress I'm under. I do not have any information that is helpful in leading us to the deserters. I hope someone has some helpful information and some ideas.

It is indeed a great shame. Lecoq was a great captain and Im sure he will be sure missed by everyone. By what has happened Im really hungry now. Perhaps some sausage?

The soldier's stomachs rumble as the sausages sizzle on the pans near the fire. gallery_1558_45_146.gif

There's a dirty rat out there and we need to catch it. :angry: Loosing a captain is a big loss towards us.

please pass some bacon. :sweet:

There's a dirty rat out there and we need to catch it. :angry: Loosing a captain is a big loss towards us.

Why, why this is an outrage. :angry: You can't go killing loyal captains like this. The poor man.

Sausage, don't mind if I do, I haven't eaten for at leat 10 hours. *eats some sausages.*

Good lord preserve us, if this maniac killer is willing to attack our captain, then none of us can sleep safe at night! Something must be done, we need to make a conviction today, as the Provost General said. What information do we have that could help us? Has anyone made any observations etc that might be clues to helping us convict the plotting deserters amongst us?

This is all very stressful, I could do with a comforting sausage right now. Michel, are serving up soon?

Whoever is behind this is crafty, my suspicion is he or she is trying to crush our moral by killing our captain, hence making more of us want to leave. I will not let this happen, come on guys, we need to avenge his death by finding out who did this and getting them a court marshal.

O', my Captain has been slain!

I shall avenge you, even if it's the last thing I do!

What dastard would murder our beloved captain? Farewell Cpt. Lecoq, it was a privilege to fight alongside a brave man such as yourself. Hopefully some good has come from the night, has anyone learned anything new?

Of course, you can never trust these drawings, but I wonder if we could assume the killer was a private?

Noooo! Not LeCoq! :cry_sad:

I am never forgetting the nights we spent in his tent as he helped me with my rifle handling and as we would walk back to my tent, I would hear the other men calling out," oh, yes, LeCoq!" and knew how we all respected him.

This is an outrage! We must find who did this without pause, without rest, without sausages! Well, maybe some energy would be good, so we can have the sausages.

I am hoping someone has made the useful learning in the night and can guide us quietly towards these bastards!

I am disgusted by what lows my countrymen have sunk to. Despite my love of grilled meat, I cannot enjoy sausage while under the cloud of our current situation. As our dear honoured countryman Captain LeCoq told us yesterday, this case was in the hands of the Provosts.

Provosts, please tell us what your investigation has revealed. I think I can speak for all the men when I say that our morale will not recover until the culprit has been uncovered.

This is outrageous and a sad day for the 42nd :cry_sad: Lecoq always stood up for the whole Regiment and was there for everyone whenever they needed him. He will be dearly missed. But I must say that his replacement looks as handsome and firm as Lecoq himself.

I agree with the other privates: we need to put together every single piece of information that we have. We need to start taking this seriously before us honorable men start being outnumbered by deserting scum.

Monsieur Gale, however sickening this situation is, you must eat a healthy breakfast. You need to stay strong. Doesn't the smell of Monsieur Shadón's sausages just make your mouth water?

What madness is this?! An Honored being obliterated by one of our own?

It's... it's near enough too much to bear. Oh.. catch me, you lovely, lovely people...

*Stelly swoons and faints*

This is madness! How could our beloved Captain Lecoq be killed last night? I am surprised, that those deserters are targeting at our Captain... After all, he is destined to lead us to win this war.. I am sure we have solders on night duties, patroling our camp premises, and this unfortunate incident has to happen.. Let's not let the death of our Captain, undermined, our morale.

We must get rid of these monsterous deserters, or else they will kill us at night! My poor captain, we must eat and get to work fast.

Curses! Of course the deserters hit the higher-ups first! :angry:

So, has anyone got any idea on who might have done it? With a bunch of uniform-clad clones that we are, we need every hint we can get to identify the culprits.

Unbelievable! Such a courageous, honoust man who led us in the front lines and through all those battles...

Only to be stuck a knife into his back! :angry:

That's it, I'm not gonna stay in bed any longer! I don't want to end up like our beloved capitain... :cry_sad:

I suggest that we double our efforts to find those traitors and stick together at night so that those cowards can be caught in the act!

I'll pass on those sausages... No offence my good monsieur but considering the circumstances I'd rather rely on my own food supplies.

I think this is something we all should do, those deserters could kills us all by poisoning a common meal...

Has anyone been able to find anything out during the night? Without any clues towards the deserters we are putting ourselves into a very vulnerable position as the days will progress...

*salutes*

Goodmorning capitain, I hope you can help us in the search for those traitors!

Au revoir

4516044060_61c05c8139_o.jpg

"Captain Qocél, I'm here to report that the 24 hour probation is over and the 42nd Regiment may begin voting. I hope you do vote very soon. That Provost General is a toughie." -Private Tulón-

martinsuper.png

"Thank you, private!" -Captain Qocél-

shadows.png

"Oh, no! The sausages are being in the running out! I'll have to be in the getting of more!" -Private Shadón-

4516044060_61c05c8139_o.jpg

"I'm afraid that will be very difficult. New orders has put a, I guess you could say, 'embargo' on the camps. The only things you'll be receiving are rations of salted pork or beef, and the other goodies in there, and heavily scanned items sent from home. We have to take every precaution, I must regret to say." -Private Tulón-

Privateer Gale, you say you're surprised the deserters targeted the captain? To me that sounds like you're trying to divert attention from yourself, since wouldn't the deserters want our regiment to fall into chaos without leaders, so they could safely abandon their duty?

Thus, I vote: Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang).

Privateer Gale, you say you're surprised the deserters targeted the captain? To me that sounds like you're trying to divert attention from yourself, since wouldn't the deserters want our regiment to fall into chaos without leaders, so they could safely abandon their duty?

I too was surprised that the captain was targeted. I thought that they would avoid a high profile victim, such as him.

I have a theory which makes me quite uncomfortable, and fills me with horror, since it is the only one that makes any sense to me.

I asked the captain how the first murder was being investigated, and he said the provosts were in charge. I asked the provosts to reveal their findings, and they have been silent. In fact, the only suspicious behaviour I have witnessed has been from a provost :oh3: When it was revealed we had these scoundrels in our midst, Provost Guard Mason Dalese urged us not to investigate. When the first murder was discovered, he suggested we all show our bags, and then volunteered to show his own. It is a strange thing to see an investigator first proclaim their innocence before they investigate, and offer "evidence". Of course, if you are investigating, you would offer up "evidence" of your innocence, knowing where the investigation might begin. Since then, no investigative evidence has come up.

It is with heavy heart that I vote: Provost Guard Mason Dalese unless contrary evidence arises.

Of course, I am surprised, and I am even more surprised that our solders whom is guarding our tents did not react quickly to the safety of our Captain. If the deserters felt the Captain is important among our ranks, then why no one of our kind is giving the well deserved protection to our Captain. Others in this regiment are equally surprised and shocked by the mishap.

If you are questioning my loyalty in this regiment, your honour are equally questionable as well.. :thumbdown:

How could we have lost our beloved Captain. Now we must find a deserter. The decision is still going to be tough.

Whoever is behind this is crafty, my suspicion is he or she is trying to crush our moral by killing our captain, hence making more of us want to leave. I will not let this happen, come on guys, we need to avenge his death by finding out who did this and getting them a court marshal.

We are all men... eating sausages. :laugh:

Ok, so, at least one of us is lying. I find it very hard to believe that no one has any information about anything that happened last night. I suggest that anyone with any information come forward immediately in order for us to start pinpointing the deserters and stop our fellow honoured men from dying. It seems that there are traitors among us who are dead set (no pun intended) on sabotaging the 42nd. I would like to hear some more justification as to why the finger was pointed at Pvt Wilson Gale. I don't think that his comment is justification enough to kill him. I do, however, have suspicians about people who are eager to kill.