Dark Zion

Dark Zion MOC's

I like the style of these MOCs! Well done!

I love the AT-AT. :cry_happy:

Keep this up. :thumbup:

These look great, Dark Zion!

They're all small and cute. :grin:

They remind of those TV spinoffs that show the cast when they were young. :tongue:

Well done. :thumbup:

Aren't they CUTE - especially the baby Y-wing and of course the very COOL AT-AT ! :sweet:

Awesome design job you have done 'Dark Zion' !

Even Han in his personal Falcon is a neat idea !

I'm a conformist! 'Dark Zion' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

I like these MOCs Dark Zion! :thumbup:

Especially the AT-AT, it still looks good in scale, but would be much cheaper to build. :thumbup:

All the other MOCs are great aswell, The TIEs are Cute! :wub:

CommanderFox

These are at a really bizarre scale, and I like them! They remind me of Japanese super-deformed manga versions of Star Wars ships. Beautiful.

Tee hee....they're tiny. :wub:

Awesome. A cheap way to make dioramas and such.

These are at a really bizarre scale, and I like them! They remind me of Japanese super-deformed manga versions of Star Wars ships. Beautiful.

Haha thats exactly what I was thinking about! They seem to be a bit too fat but thats what gives them there cuteness! Great work!

You are quite creative. I'm sure it's not as easy as it looks to make these odd scale models. Well done!

I really like these, they are like mini's except a little bit bigger. Really creative.

The AT-AT is my favorite, I'd love instructions :sweet:

Great stuff, Dark Zion!

I saw your Millenium Falcon on Brickshelf a while ago and liked it a lot, but all the other things are brilliant too. My favourite is the AT-AT, the scale is just right and it even has an interior.

And all those fighters go nicely with the TIE Advanced from the Death Star playset.

Edited by Commander_Rob

They look like they are from those "Galactic Heroes" Line from Hasbro. :thumbup: (I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right thing, so feel free to correct me.)

They look like they are from those "Galactic Heroes" Line from Hasbro. :thumbup: (I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right thing, so feel free to correct me.)

Yes they do, and I think it's great!

Hello!

These are great creations and contribute much to the midi line. :classic: I especially like the Gallofree medium transport as being one of my favourite ships of the movies. You did an excellent job with open-hull construction of the transport. :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello , i make new version of the x-wing with white color :

X-wing2%2007.JPG

X-wing2%2008.JPG

And i make a new model, the TIE advanced, its look like the model from the 10188

TIE05.JPG

TIE07.JPG

Now this might sound a little odd, but how about making a topic for each of the models you've posted here?

It would allow more feedback and ease my indexing of your work.

Great midi scale models - they deserve more than being showed into one single topic.

We could do with a little Midi scale boost and if you choose to post each model individually, then I'd repay you with a frontpage of all of them at once.

I think your work is a great way to show what can be built with a small amount of pics and still look awesome.

Your AT-AT and Y-Wing are better than what TLG managed to design in the 7778 Midi Scale Millenium Falcon.

Now this might sound a little odd, but how about making a topic for each of the models you've posted here?

It would allow more feedback and ease my indexing of your work.

Great midi scale models - they deserve more than being showed into one single topic.

We could do with a little Midi scale boost and if you choose to post each model individually, then I'd repay you with a frontpage of all of them at once.

I think your work is a great way to show what can be built with a small amount of pics and still look awesome.

Your AT-AT and Y-Wing are better than what TLG managed to design in the 7778 Midi Scale Millenium Falcon.

ok i make a topic for each of my creation as soon as possible.