Starwars4J

Lightsaber technique

Well, I was messing around with one of my custom figs, and I came upon an interesting effect with a lightsaber blade. Tell me what you think of it. Also note, the photo was not manipulated in the slightest

img_0251.jpg

that does look quite awesome, I would also like to know how you did that.

Well, I have a fairly powerful laser pointer, and I aimed it down the rod. It'll work with blue too (to make a more soothing green), and I'm sure it would work with purple too.

I also found another use for it, would anyone like to see?

that does look quite awesome, I would also like to know how you did that.

Well, I have a fairly powerful laser pointer, and I aimed it down the rod. It'll work with blue too (to make a more soothing green), and I'm sure it would work with purple too.

I also found another use for it, would anyone like to see?

I would love to see it

that lookes awesome, where did you get that Green Laserpointer, I know the green ones are more powerfull, I have a crappy red one although I would like to get a green one

that lookes awesome, where did you get that Green Laserpointer, I know the green ones are more powerfull, I have a crappy red one although I would like to get a green one

From B&H, a large electronics and camera carrier in the US, and I'm pretty sure they're in Canada too :wink: (when will we get our smilies back?!)