DarthPineapple

Kashyyyk Ambush

gallery_101_23_281.gif

4382534910_ed4fb2db1c.jpg

4381776107_396cee7ff2.jpg

Click the pictures for bigger ones.

My entry for the contest over at CABG, 3 clones in a camouflaged bunker hang some cherries near their minigun. A group of Geonosians, hungry as their are, can't resist the cherries, unknown of the danger...

Thunder-Blade edited these pictures (background & lasers) and PoпcнoPєпgυιп gets credit for the minigun barrel.

Excellent detail in everything.

The bunker, the minigun, the camouflage, the environment...

Very good job!

AWESOME just dam well AWESOME ! :grin:

From the overgrown jungle to the bunker to that sweet piece of fire power - just you know the word by now ! :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'Darth Pineapple' I'm a conformist! ! :vader:

Very very nice. I like the minigun and the jungle. Got confused by the blaster bolts for a moment. I thought they are lightsaber blades.

Great scene :thumbup: I love the repeater, those clones are ready to kick Geonosian butt.

Great scene!

The foliage is really thick and realistic and the whole diorama oes together really well. At first I didn't realize that there was a bunker. You have some great figures in there too. You don't normally see 5 Geonosians together.

Nice PS work on the blasters, and I like the over grassed area, looks like a real planet. :thumbup:

All the grass looks really cool and looks really real as well. The bunker has some great detailing in and outside and the boxes with the republic insignia on them is cool.

Nice bunker! One question: what are Geonosians doing in a forest? :laugh:

DarthPineapple this is one Great MOC! :wub:

I love the foliage, and the bunker. :wub:

The inside is really nice, I really like the minigun and the greebled bunker. :wub:

Nice job and good luck!

CommanderFox

Great scene!

The foliage is really thick and realistic and the whole diorama oes together really well. At first I didn't realize that there was a bunker. You have some great figures in there too. You don't normally see 5 Geonosians together.

Totally love this - the foliage rocks and I love how everything seems to be in place and required. very cool.

Excellent job on this one... just like all the others already mentioned: great nature, cool idea, amazing details... winner!

This is really really well done !!

I love how you designed the bunker :cry_happy: , it looks really nice and neat ! The foliage is perfect, i envy your mass amount of plants ! So very detailed for something very small, LOVE IT :thumbup:

Thanks guys! Glad you like it!

Nice bunker! One question: what are Geonosians doing in a forest? :laugh:

They are on Kashyyyk, they're in the game Republic Commando. :wink:

Great scene!

Thanks, Geonosians are one of my favorite kind of figs. These 5 are all from trades. :sweet:

Hello!

The bushy and grassy area looks really fantastic. I guess you're having many flower stems. But you here show us how you can efficiently use them for a forest-steppe. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

The bushy and grassy area looks really fantastic. I guess you're having many flower stems. But you here show us how you can efficiently use them for a forest-steppe. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thank you! The grass here are all the grass pieces I have, it was actually quite hard to fill the entire thing at the end. :tongue:

An amazing job, the foliage is excellent, and the bunkers camouflage came out perfectly! nice work mate, and keep bricking :thumbup: