Sign in to follow this  
Captain Zuloo

The Brick Broadcast Episode #2

traintech1.jpg

mexicanvillage4b.jpg

All aboard! Eurobricks Train Tech moderator, TheBrickster is interviewed in Episode #2 of The Brick Broadcast. Discussing his latest creations, his thoughts and opinions on the 2010 lineup, the future of Train Tech and more, this is an exciting interview exclusive to The Brick Broadcast. TheBrickster is a fantastic guy with lots of interesting things to talk about, so all aboard as Eurobricks Train Tech and The Brick Broadcast join forces to present to you Episode #2 - TheBrickster!

Download Episode #2 - TheBrickster

Enjoy everyone, we'll see you next time in The Brick Broadcast Episode #3!

Thanks Captain and TheBrickster for a really great interview and insight into how this hobby of ours effects one of our favourite Mods. :sweet:

I had a great time listening to the interview.

It was nice hearing one of the classic Eurobricks icons speak!

And I love the way TheBricksters voice sounds.

Very good interview, guys!

I'm still listening to this interresting file.

Thanks for the opportunity to be interviewed Cap'n Z. You truly do a great job with these interviews. :thumbup: I really enjoyed chatting with you.

EDIT: I hope you don't mind, I replaced that introductory image with the last one taken.

Iz: sorry we missed you this time. For me, its more interesting to learn about Australia then to answer the interview questions (hearing myself speak). Maybe in the future, you'll be able to join us.

Bon: thanks for the front page! - I was honestly surprised to see it when I woke up earlier. After listening to the interview, I had no idea that I stutter so much. :laugh: We did the interview around 11:00 PM (my time) - maybe I was a little sleepy (thinking of excuses).

Hope you enjoy the interview Zorro; I just hope you're not still listening to it - even if I talk slow. :laugh:

THEBRICKSTER!!! :wub:

Finally, having a chance to hear your voice simply excites me, and gotten home immediately to listen to your interview. It's really great, having to hear some of your views and insights about your Train Tech and even how you choose your username. I can't believe it was that simple. :laugh:

Seriously, it gives me and the rest of our EB Community to get to know you better! Thanks for doing this interview, and Zuloo, thanks for doing an interview of him!

Excellent work. :thumbup:

Another great interview.

Thanks Erd. Glad you took the time to listen. :classic:

And, it's now in Classic-Town.net. :thumbup:

Awesome WF! Thanks for blogging my humble interview. :blush: You always know how to make someone feel good. I really appreciate all that you do. :classic:

In fact, I'd love to see Cap'N Z interview you down the road.

Interesting review, I really like the opening music.

Is BTH over?

Edited by Ratshot

I listened today and enjoyed it, but I've been following Eurobricks for a while.

Things that would make the podcast better (for me and newcomers).

-lower the volume of the opening/closing theme, I had to adjust my iPod when it played.

-a little more intro as to what the podcast is. I've only been an AFOL for two years, so I got most of what you were talking about, but a little intro in the first 30 seconds would make things easier for people trying it out (ie. "The Brick Broadcast, the podcast for Adult Fans of Lego, who've come out of their dark ages." "The Brickster is the moderator for train/tech on Eurobricks.com, one of the most popular forums for adult Lego users. Eurobricks has also been a supporter of the Brick Broadcast and our previous podcast, Behind the Helm.")

-the full interview was enjoyable, but a lot of podcasts have a sort of news section. If you're consciously avoiding that in yours, that could make sense too.

I never listened to the Behind the Helm sets, so I don't know if you treat them a bit different once they're in the iTunes store, or how closely you're linked to Eurobricks in every episode. I just know that as a casual listener, I try out 1-2 new podcasts a month, and a lot I never get past 5 minutes before I throw them in the trashcan. If I was curious about Lego, but not fluent in it, I might be turned off.

As I said though, I listened to it today (all 27 minutes as I was on my jog) and enjoyed it. I appreciate the hard work you've put in, and you've got my ears!

Awesome WF! Thanks for blogging my humble interview. :blush: You always know how to make someone feel good. I really appreciate all that you do. :classic:

In fact, I'd love to see Cap'N Z interview you down the road.

I'd like to 'see' that too, although I would REALLY like to be a part of that one myself. So what do ya say Fangy? :sweet: As a special birthday treat for us all?

Try right clicking and using the "save target as" option. Once complete, then open.

Else if that doesn't work, click here and click the play button. :wink: