Shadows

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 1

Welcome to another exciting episode of EB News! I'm your host for this fun filled extravaganza, Shadows, and this is my cohost and general nuisance (he always wanted to be a general), Dragonator!

Hi. :blush:

Today, we have the privilege of bringing you the start of a fabulous new Mafia experience in which you, the player, gets to decide the fate of the host. Now honestly, it's been done before, by me, but we won't talk about that, this one is all about you.

It seem our host, your commander, has gone missing, AWOL as it were. Yes, the traitor has run for the hills, but we've caught him and have him right here. *points to the tied up ImperialScouts*

The question is, what do we do with him?

We could have dragons eat him.

There's no such thing as dragons.

What??? :cry_sad:

So, that's your mission for day 1, decide what we should do to the commander for failing to lead us into glorious battle.

Begin!

Only players may post in this topic.

Character List:

alexthegreat.png Pvt. Alex Gierdieu (Alex the Great)

alice.png Pvt. Alain Entaine (Alice)

awesomestar.png Pvt. Aaron Stelly (AwesomeStar)

bigcam.png Pvt. Bill Cartelle (BigCam)

bobconstructman.png Pvt. Bobby Camon (Bob the Construction Man)

ca.png Pvt. Geoffrey Oult (Captain Genaro)

def.png Pvt. Dan Gale (def)

dragonator.png Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator)

generala.png Drummer Boy Gace Maetan (General Armendariz)

iamded.png Provost Guard Ian Des (iamded)

martinsuper.png Captain Martin Lecoq (Martinsuper)

metroid.png Provost Guard Mason Dalese (MetroiD)

new_right.png Flag Bearer Nathan Redman (New Right)

pedro.png Lieutenant Pedro Pellsan (pedro)

quarry.png Pvt. Quinn Malne (Quarryman)

rick.png Pvt. Rick Aellot (Rick)

roncanator.png Pvt. Ron Toreil (Roncanator)

sandy.png Pvt. Samuel Yellman (Sandy)

shadows.png Pvt. Michel Shadón (shadows)

stash.png Sergeant Stanely Hemphill (Stash2sixx)

tanotrooper.png Pvt. Talón Rames (Tanotrooper)

captaingenaro.png Pvt. Tom Perot (TinyPiesRUs)

whitefang.png Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang)

Now that he's all tied up, we can start by poking him with our carefully polished riffles. If that doesn't work we're forced to tickle his intentions out of him.

Hullo!

Tsk, tsk, Commander. We must be lead into glory an' battle, NOW! We 'ave been sittin' 'ere all day long wiv'out nuttin' ta do.

Wass'at? We can poke 'im wiv our guns? Great! But maybe we should wait fer the others ta get 'ere first, eh?

He seems messed up enough as he is... My guess as to why we still haven't heard of him is that our Commander is still too drunk to show his face and lead us!

That's what hard partying will do to you. I guess there's no better definition for "deserting" than hitting the pubs for weeks on end and letting our brothers die on the frontlines.

Are we free to go back to our duties or home places now? I don't think anyone's going to pay for us for slacking around anyway, and with war still looming, I'd rather try and save what little dignity I have left by starting a revolutionary organisation here within the Republic. Our enemies can not win this war as long as there are still people who are willing to resist them, and the villages are ripe with potential for revolutionary operations.

Oh, and I'd really like to return this rifle, it feels like a doll accessory to me right now - all looks and no action. I honestly wouldn't trust it if we ever went into combat. I'd rather stick to my old guns. * Points to his old trusty bayonet

Personally I think we need to turn him over to the BOI for further interrogation, luckily there are a few agents around here somewhere... :wink:

Turn him over??? NO! This is an inside job. I think poking is a good first place to start. Is he ticklish? Tickling is good torture! We could just go home to our families who miss us. I am aching for some time with my wife.

Why stop at only one thing; hang him, crucify him a bit, chop off his head, shoot him a few times, drown him, and then when we're done we can burn all of the remains.

Why stop at only one thing; hang him, crucify him a bit, chop off his head, shoot him a few times, drown him, and then when we're done we can burn all of the remains.

Turn 'im into a CRAZY SAUSAGE! Wiv' all intestines, an'...an' brains an, an' what you said. Yuh.

Personally I think we need to turn him over to the BOI for further interrogation, luckily there are a few agents around here somewhere... :wink:

Shhh...we wouldn't want to attract the Governator to another game, would we? :look: He has eyes everywhere...

Personally I think he should be shot at dawn by a firing squad, but that's just me.

And he was worried that some of us were going to desert the battlefield, forget the poking! We should hang him alongside the pirates, then we can all go back home.

Commander, I thought much higher of you, after all the battles we have seen :cry_sad: . I say that we give him a fair trial followed by his execution, death by tickling. That seems to be the most popular form of execution.

Yeah, but...but it wouldn't be a fair trial if we wuz already gonna sentence 'im to eck-see-coo-shun, now would it?

Ooh, while we're talkin' 'bout fair, does anyone want one of these tasty cakes me muvva sent up from back 'ome?

Ah, commander. I would love to go to battle with my drumming exceletce! But now, you failed me.

Come everyone join me as I drum horribly until his brain melts... :devil:

I agree with the poking with our guns. Then maybe someone could "accidentally" touch their trigger? :devil:

Good news, lads! All that rifle poking and threatening has brought your commander to his senses. It seems he was suffering from a bit of the alcohol poisoning after too many weekends at the pub, but he's sobered up and is just about ready to begin the campaign to end all campaigns!

*unties ImperialScouts*

But don't think we can't do this again if you get out of line ... :devil:

You may now resume your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

*camera fades*