Sign in to follow this  
The Who

New minifig - White Mandalorian

post-4133-1267273722.jpg

I Live in pennsylvania about 80 miles from new york

and I did attend the toy fair

it was day 2 when I was there so all I was able to get was a mini fig flash light

I sell starwars mini figs on ebay under vader22135

I won both thru auctions the first one was $556 and the 2nd I won today for $550

I recieved a e-mail from my friends at corperate lego in conneticut confirming that these are the only 150 ever to be made

so I wanted to win at least 1 but I bid high on the 2nd one over the last weekend and

I was still the highest bidder when it ended today I was surprised and now broke LOL

please check out my store ,,Tony

awwww U bought 2 of them for that price :/

They are really over priced.

Yes there´s only 150 of those and the dioramas from other Toy Fair v.i.p years is cheaper than this years.

It´s really interesting that no one believe that it´s only 150 but Toy fair has always a limited edition of this sweet items.

They have increased members with 50 so why is this figure so expensive in USA, outside US is the toy fair expensive, but not this year.

That´s strange because they have 150 members from press/media who get this on Toy Fair.

They have been like 25-50 from the beginning I think and now have they expanded yeah :)

Well, kudo's to anyone who wants to spend that much for a minifig. I just hope they aren't upset when LEGO releases Mandalorian Figs in the Clone War Sets. White, Blue or whatever other color that may come up. I have a feeling they will follow the path of the Cartoon. We have seen past characters of the show released.

Vader, at one time, was a rare fig. Now you can get him easily.

Probably they will do that and then they have ruined the special Toy Fair invitation lol, the will then stop give away limited figures.

I will remind U that the most after sought item is this one: the legendary 501st trooper.

And they have never ever released that one muahhahhahahhhhahah

Oh my bad the most VHTF Lego star wars figure is C3PO in solid gold it was only made 5 of this item...

Edited by andy742000

Oh my bad the most VHTF Lego star wars figure is C3PO in solid gold it was only made 5 of this item...

Does anyone on here own one of the 14 carrot gold ones or ever seen one? (Address please so I can come and burgle you!)

Don't know if this has been posted but here is a link to one on ebay, just thought I'd try and help :classic:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-LEGO-White...=item1c1085a20c

Hmm, spose I should of looked at the page before ;P

[sarcasm]Only 550$?

I just have to place a bid immediately! :oh: [/sarcasm]

I can understand collectors, you know. I am a collector, but I would NEVER EVER spend 500$ for a tiny, little, unpainted, exclusive, plastic, Lego-Minifgure. :wacko:

Please remind me of this sentence, in case I do spent so much money for an exclusive minifig. Thank you. :tongue:

Edited by Darth Lion

[sarcasm]Only 550$?

I just have to place a bid immediately! :oh: [/sarcasm]

I can understand collectors, you know. I am a collector, but I would NEVER EVER spend 500$ for a tiny, little, unpainted, exclusive, plastic, Lego-Minifgure. :wacko:

Please remind me of this sentence, in case I do spent so much money for an exclusive minifig. Thank you. :tongue:

That is cheap. Some unscrupulous individual on Bricklink wants $750 for one of these :oh::oh3:

That is cheap. Some unscrupulous individual on Bricklink wants $750 for one of these :oh::oh3:

Sorry, but that doesn't make 550 USD for a minifig cheap.

Only 150 ever made, does make it expensive though.

I think I'll pass and hope for more to be produced - otherwise I'll just have to shop a customized helmet and a decal for the torso.

Sorry, but that doesn't make 550 USD for a minifig cheap.

I think I'll pass and hope for more to be produced - otherwise I'll just have to shop a customized helmet and a decal for the torso.

Sorry KimT didnt express myself properly. What I meant was that $550 looked cheap compared to the $750 price. Both of them are still way too expensive in my opinion. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $70 for a rare minifig. I have all the SW minifigs Lego has ever made appart from the chrome C3PO and Bobba with printed legs. As much as i would love to complete my collection I wouldnt pay $100 that they have been listed for on Bricklink.

Does anyone on here own one of the 14 carrot gold ones or ever seen one? (Address please so I can come and burgle you!)

24 K edition (only 1, the 14 k has 5)

dsc01647.jpg

Here´s a picture lol just snatch that one huh??? :)

Btw there are only made 1 C3PO in silver also I liked the solid silver edition more yeah...

The silver edition:

S_lego_002.jpg

3991954426_150c338b9e.jpg

Note the info is wrong there are five 14 k C3PO not 2...

LoL second miss the value is not 200$ but 1200$.

Edited by andy742000

Yes, pure beauty :wub:

...and absolutly priceless. :cry_sad:

The 200 dollars mentioned is a laugh, knowing the regular chrome version goes for about 100 dollars/euros.

Yes, pure beauty :wub:

...and absolutly priceless. :cry_sad:

The 200 dollars mentioned is a laugh, knowing the regular chrome version goes for about 100 dollars/euros.

The price mentioned in the guide is probably missing a zero or two... even if the minifig was molten into a little golden nugget!

14k gold is worth about 1150 USD per ounce. But the rarity of these gold and silver C3PO's should multiply the material value by a factor 10 to 20... (just look at the white Mandalorian, made of $0.25 worth of ABS but currently available at around $600 on e-Bay).

The price mentioned in the guide is probably missing a zero or two... even if the minifig was molten into a little golden nugget!

14k gold is worth about 1150 USD per ounce. But the rarity of these gold and silver C3PO's should multiply the material value by a factor 10 to 20... (just look at the white Mandalorian, made of $0.25 worth of ABS but currently available at around $600 on e-Bay).

Well they missed some numbers the value is 1200 $ not 200 $ lol :cry_happy:

Well they missed some numbers the value is 1200 $ not 200 $ lol :cry_happy:

It does say "AT LEAST", doesn't it?

It does say "AT LEAST", doesn't it?

Yes but notice that the book says that there are only 2 it´s 5 and the amount was 1200$.

Strange that they not noticed that when they printed the book... :vader:

Mkay people, this is enough on non-white-mandalorian minifigs.

Get back on topic please and keep the silver/gold/chrome C3P0 discussion out of this topic.

post-4133-1267794344.jpg

Mkay people, this is enough on non-white-mandalorian minifigs.

Get back on topic please and keep the silver/gold/chrome C3P0 discussion out of this topic.

L@@K KIM-t TWINS

my picture is not that great

I was able to find a seller on bricklink that is selling white helmets

just enter x50 to search for the part

:tongue:

I guess there will be around x200 times as many produced.

I guess there will be around x200 times as many produced.

That's quite a lot :laugh:

L@@K KIM-t TWINS

my picture is not that great

I was able to find a seller on bricklink that is selling white helmets

just enter x50 to search for the part

:tongue:

Wow, is someone casting custom ones? :wub:

They look nice! :wub:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Wow, is someone casting custom ones? :wub:

They look nice! :wub:

CommanderFox

I placed an order for 1 the other day I hope to get it soon I will update you

I did however ask the guy if it was lego he didn't exactly say yes

but we will see he also has a white vader helmet

How many people exacly bought that white helmet?

I have the impression he's keeping his numbers low to keep the impression that they are rare.

I'm pretty sure the white, yellow, red and black Mandalorian helmets are custom made.

We don't get to see very many official Lego prototype molds reach the open market (the red Darth Vader helmet, red Ghost etc. come to mind), and these Mandalorian helmets suddenly turning up in four new colors is pretty suspicious.

I'd say the home made molds probably wear down quickly after only a few casts have been made; that is probably also a reason why he has so few for sale. But I agree with Bobskink: having only one or two 'available' makes them seem more rare.