Sign in to follow this  
The Who

New minifig - White Mandalorian

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

First off, this is the Boba Fett I'm talking about here.

white_boba_fett.jpg

There are two things I want to know about this minifigure:

1--What is it worth? I don't see an entry for it on Bricklink yet and no sign of them on eBay.

2--Does anybody have one they would sell or (preferably) trade in the United States?

Well all I know is there was 150 of those given out at the Canadian Toy Fair and that I want one :tongue:

If a lucky few hit the online markets I expect them to be very pricey :sceptic:

I also expect them to be expensive, but that is a little vague when it comes to buying something.

Canadian Toy Fair? I know they gave a booklet and them out at the NY Toyfair, I didn't know they had also given them out a week before, odd that nobody had pictures until yesterday... then.

They'll definitely pop up on ebay or bricklink, they'll just cost a ton.

I'm sure Macoco meant New York Toy Fair. We would've heard if these were given out at the Canadian Toy Fair, but that wouldn't have even made sense anyway. The Canadian Toy Fair doesn't have a special collectors party, it's the NY TF that's really the big deal.

The Canadian Toy Fair doesn't have a special collectors party, it's the NY TF that's really the big deal.

Yeah, the Canadian Toy and Hobby Fair hasn't brought us any new set info in the past anyway, at least not to my knowledge; this was a first for us.

Looks really plain like a white chocolate. :laugh:

I'm guessing it will be worth a LOT. If Gold Metalized C3PO cost $100 and only 15 000 made.... imagine the cost of a white boba fett with only 150 made..

Looks really plain like a white chocolate. :laugh:

I'm guessing it will be worth a LOT. If Gold Metalized C3PO cost $100 and only 15 000 made.... imagine the cost of a white boba fett with only 150 made..

..Except this one is not 'official'. :wink: I doubt it´ll cost more than $200 - at most.

But is the helmet custom? The official one doesn´t have those 'cheek lines' molded (I think)...

You'd better get it then, it's probably a prototype, and worth tons.

I want it too. I bet it's just a preliminary for Boba, or even better, maybe a preliminary for a Mando BP :classic:

I also want it, I can't wait to find one on bricklink. It's going to be so expensive.

..Except this one is not 'official'. :wink: I doubt it´ll cost more than $200 - at most.

But is the helmet custom? The official one doesn´t have those 'cheek lines' molded (I think)...

I sure hope not. :oh:

Yes, that is the original, only molded in white.

So I take it nobody has one here? (Let alone one that they would sell/trade :hmpf_bad: )

Was it not a freeby for people who attended the toy show.

I still however want one really badly, it looks brilliant just right for customizing.

Sorry I must have pressed the reply button on accident. Please delete this post Whitefang or someone else.

Edited by JCC1004

Odd, I thought my topic would belong in Buy/Sell/etc. since it was intended to be discussing prices, but apparently not... :wacko:

Odd, I thought my topic would belong in Buy/Sell/etc. since it was intended to be discussing prices, but apparently not... :wacko:
Well the price will reveal itself in the coming days, but we need to get people to see this lovely new figs also, and in the SW-forum it gets the attention it deserves :thumbup:!

I'm sure Macoco meant New York Toy Fair. We would've heard if these were given out at the Canadian Toy Fair, but that wouldn't have even made sense anyway. The Canadian Toy Fair doesn't have a special collectors party, it's the NY TF that's really the big deal.

Took me awhile to find this topic, had to search for it by checking my latest posts :grin:

Yes that is correct, the NY Toy Fair :blush::laugh:

I so want one!! :wub: He looks so fantastic and awesome (sorry cant describe him that well :blush: )

So is this an official lego minifig or just a really great custom?

The ghost of Jango Fett! *huh*

So pretty ... Must. Get. One. :wub:

Who am I kidding? I didn't even manage to get the gold chromed C3P0, so there's no chance I'll get one of these. :cry_sad:

I'd cry some more but it's important to set a good example and not overuse emoticons.

:cry_sad:

:blush:

I so want one!! :wub: He looks so fantastic and awesome (sorry cant describe him that well :blush: )

So is this an official lego minifig or just a really great custom?

If you look at the pics of the mini figure Toy Fair booklet that was given out with Boba, this figure is listed as exclusive mini figure. So I would say its an official figure.

I want it too. I bet it's just a preliminary for Boba, or even better, maybe a preliminary for a Mando BP :classic:

That would be Great! :cry_happy::wub:

I badly want one aswell, but I know there's NO chance i'll get one. :cry_sad:

Im going to keep watching BL for one to pop up!

CommanderFox