Sign in to follow this  
UsernameMDM

New Kingdoms Maiden

That's indeed a beautiful and very usable figs for many themes including Pirates. I want one for sure.

Very nice dress.

A bit overused face

It would be nice if she also had armour (like Princess Storm from Knights Kingdom 1)

Indeed another woman. The Pirate men are slowly being outnumbered, it's only a matter of time.

Nice fine, this will surely be in a MOC near you soon.

Really very nice looking lady. I will wait till the release in august.

Edited by Uvga

I have to agree with Wout though, they keep using the same face for ladies. It's over used.

It would be even more awesome if they released a new face with it.

Cute.. she normally will be in the 7947 set who's not a huge set to buy 'just' for this Maiden and the four other minifigs.

I really like the details on the torso.

You guys are exicted about that Maiden? Im more exicted about this part! (For obvious reasons)

4357377205_4f79677c29.jpg

Even though I found a way to make a horn for the Figurehead. But still! Its wonderful.

Also some nice British looking crests!

4358090660_5cb4b869c5.jpg

Edited by Joey Lock

You guys are exicted about that Maiden? Im more exicted about this part! (For obvious reasons)

Oh, trust me, I am really excited about the entire Castle line! The Maiden is available in the Prison Tower Rescue set which includes 2 of the 'Norbert' HP dragons in dark green. Could be neat little figureheads:

x251.gif

Yes, that maiden IS usefull! And I will get one or more myself too.

I like the new Castle Kingdom line. So far the pictures are really looking good.

And there is a standard black beard available in the wizard impulse set. Thought that may also interest some pirates fans.

Did you take these pics yourself or did you find them somewhere and then add them to your photo-stream?

Wasn't there a thread for new minifigs that would look good in the Pirates line? Last time I created a topic like this, it was quickly merged...

Maybe that thread should be pinned so that people can find it easily...

Great dress BTW. Shame about the overused face. I guess it can be hard to think of new female faces when it would be historically inaccurate for them to wear glasses and they can't have facial hair.

She looks nice but isn't this just a copy of the pirate maiden but with a different colour? couldn't they have made a different design?

She looks nice but isn't this just a copy of the pirate maiden but with a different colour? couldn't they have made a different design?

Looks different to me:

4358134798_82b827439a.jpg

pi121.jpgpi086.jpg

Pirate fans would probably like the Crown Queen too:

cas416.jpg

Edited by UsernameMDM

I've always though Castle minifigs could run alongside Pirate's in the same dio any day. Historically speaking Cannons are not limited to pirates. :pir_laugh2:

I will have to be buying these new sets for the great new elements with the figs, especially in the new colors.

I am really excited about the new castle line and that new minifigure is great.

I don't think the face is too overused. Remember that Lego has always been using generic faces and to many different faces would be hard to produce and would probably force Lego to lower their quality control standards in order to keep the same profit.

I remember when Mega Bloks came out with their new microfigure for the pirates line and they were all different and beautifully sculpted until Mega Bloks finally lowered their quality control again and everything they produced after that was garbage. :pir-classic: