marcosbessa

MOC: Villa Maison (modular building)

If I want to learn the technic used for the stairs, maybe it is easier if I take a look at the LDD file :blush:

You can send it at tiammath@gmail.com

Many thanks.

I'm also interested in this awesome building.

If you can send me the file to caink.samuel@gmail.com

Thanks a lot and keep building amazing MOC.

Ive started building afte going thru a lot of shops on BrickLink and i have gotten the most of the parts just waiting for the rest og the plates =p and then i will be finished with the building.

Pics from building process Brickshelf Villa Maison (uploaded 31th october 01:38 am GMC +1)

img_1316.jpg

Hello,

I'm working on some semi-circular stairs like this :

But I have a gap between each step, like this :

I tried several other ways to build it but I'm happy with none of them. Would you mind sharing your technic?

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps you could post a separate topic for advice on building instead of posting this in somebody else's MOC topic? That would probably help it get the right attention and get you some better answers. To get rid of the gaps, use brackets:

44728.gif

I'll separate this discussion into it's own thread, if you like.

I posted my question into Marcos' topic because he solved my problem in his MOC. And, with his help, I managed to build my stairs without any gasp between each step. Thanks again, Marcos. :grin:

Many thanks for your solution as well, Hinckley :classic:

Beautiful design. I can't wait to see the final result. I especially like the green line around the window sections.

Edited by obey

Yeah, you've really done a really good job with this ous Marcosbessa !

The color scheme is surprising at the first view but sweat really nice to the architecture !

You must be very proud that members ask you for the LDD file and more happy that Eiker86 start the construction.

I really like the blind man. I've never seen it before and I'm really please that you've thought about it !

congrat's Mister Marcosbessa

Hi Marco-

Could you send me the LDD file? I'd love to have a crack at it and learn some of your unique technique! jbr@metrocast.net

Thanks!

Marcosbessa have built it to ;) He built it faster than me but he had resources to builed it and i had to get them =p

So heres my first Made by Marcosbessa =)

BS Villa Maison Uploaded last 10th january 19:17 pm gmt +1

smallimg_9573.jpg

Not bad at all. It looks even better with real bricks, and the white color really makes it a sight of wonder! How much did you actually spend on this project?

Like we would say it in norwegian: "Godt jobba, mann!" :classic:

Edit: typo

Edited by shutinc

I agree, it looks great - but then again, so does the original. I'm considering building this myself (I don't know, maybe it just attracts Norwegians...?) but we'll see what my bank account says when I've built my next modular, which I've just finished in MLCad.

Regarding the price tag, it's probably big, but not as big as it could have been had he used different colours. White, yellow and green aren't the most expensive ones out there.

I suppose he meant the ldd print.

Yes, I did. I mean, it looks great, but in all fairness, that's thanks to Marcos Bessa :) - and your money!

Edited by L@go

Ive started building afte going thru a lot of shops on BrickLink and i have gotten the most of the parts just waiting for the rest og the plates =p and then i will be finished with the building.

Pics from building process Brickshelf Villa Maison (uploaded 31th october 01:38 am GMC +1)

img_1316.jpg

I would like have LDD for this. Is available over designbyme public gallary?

or you can send email to ENeuman900@gmail.com

Eric

I would very much like the LDD file. There are some really nice techniques used in this design! If you can email it to adello25@gmail.com that would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi there!

Some weeks ago, I made a joke at flickr..... :P

But didn't long much, cause I was caught soon!! :tongue:

Now I can finally present this digital MOC with a good rendered image. I have to thank to my friend Biczzz who had an incredible patience with me... He made all the changes I asked him to do from de original LDD model to the Ldraw version.... The render is awesome and this creation of mine has finally a good "photo"!

I built this in LDD and it costs almost 400€ by LEGO Design By Me!! Yes..... I didn't buy it! :tongue:

If there's anyone that would like to build it in actual bricks, just ask for the LDD model! ;) I would love to see real photos of it!

marcosbessa - Could you send the ldd file to me as well? peabo008@nc.rr.com

marcosbessa would you be so kind as to forward it to myself also. I love The way you have done the steps and would love to borrow the idea myself...

If you don't mind could you please send the file to stokedoggydog@hotmail.co.uk be much appreciated thanks

His Flickr account has the LDD files available to download, just go to his eurobricks profile to check it.