Sign in to follow this  
Zerobricks

Bi-rotor tilt copper

This is my entry for the competition. I hope you guys like it! It features motorised contra rotating rotos, joystick control of both rotor assemblies and a rear opening hatch.

This is my entry for the competition. I hope you guys like it! It features motorised contra rotating rotos, joystick control of both rotor assemblies and a rear opening hatch.

That's awesome, I hope to be uploading pics of my entry soon, 2 weeks really isn't that much time to make a decent MOC but you have done it. I'm pretty much finished with my rescue helicopter now just gotta borrow a camera!

Looks great. It reminds me of the Orca in the C&C games. It's always good to see something in Technic that isn't a land vehicle. :thumbup:

Is that intended to be one of the vehicles from the Avatar movie? Sure looks like one.

Is that intended to be one of the vehicles from the Avatar movie? Sure looks like one.

That's what I was thinking, I don't know if there are really copters like this though...

It looks great! Very nice use of those gray treads! It may need a little more color, but I think it's excellent as-is! What motor did you use?

wow this is probably the largest airplane i've ever seen. rotors seem to be a little bit flimsy. is this remote controlled?

very nice nonetheless

Its not RC, because i dont need for that. Rotors are 'flimsy' because they are held to body in only 2 points, because treads have only 2 axleholes.