Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Yo Ho, Yo Ho!

Awesome mate! Great job on the forced perspective! Have you considered turning one of those boats into a tartana? I think the scene would look more diverse that way - but even as it is right now, it's still very cool... Btw, is there any backstory to this (despite the fact it says more than words :P)?

A great port scene (the setup reminds me a lot of SlyOwl's port) with lots of action going on everywhere. The soldier's head just peeping above the fort's wall is a neat little detail :pir_laugh2:

Awesome mate! Great job on the forced perspective! Have you considered turning one of those boats into a tartana? I think the scene would look more diverse that way - but even as it is right now, it's still very cool... Btw, is there any backstory to this (despite the fact it says more than words :P)?

No no backstory. I may change the boats should I decide to bring this to BrickWorld, but for the sake of these photographs I doubt anything will change.

Also I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'get' but I still think that this MOC stands along as an Imperial fort on a mountain with the typical pirate shenanigans going around.

Theres nothing more classic than a pillaging seen! :pir_laugh2: All the little details are perfect, especially the bridge collapsing on that soldier.

Also I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'get' but I still think that this MOC stands along as an Imperial fort on a mountain with the typical pirate shenanigans going around.

All right. But do you mean imperials doing piratey shenanigans. Either way I really really like it.

Thanks everyone. If only my photography were a little better. I promise it looked much better IRL. Something must have been wrong with the contrast of my camera. I think its the contrast at least. :pir-tongue:

This looks pretty good, I always like seeing ports with the drunk pirates pillaging. I like the way you made the dock start to fall with the soldier on it, well done. :pir-classic:

A very classical, yet very great creation! MOC's about skirmishes between soldiers and pirates always turn out to be great scenes, and this is no exception :pir-classic:

The minifigs don't move but it's still a very lively MOC. I have nothing to complain about :pir-sweet: good job!

I love it! The small port is filled with details, the fire/chimney is very nice too.

blogged.png

soon!

Awesome litte scene mate! Nice idea with some great details. Look forward to your next pirate moc!

its just lovly little MOC :pir-cry_happy: i love the details and all but the pic could be bigger

Lovley work matey Keep it up :thumbup:

:jollyroger: Captain Becker :jollyroger:

its just lovly little MOC :pir-cry_happy: i love the details and all but the pic could be bigger

Lovley work matey Keep it up :thumbup:

:jollyroger: Captain Becker :jollyroger:

If you click the photo it should take you to a larger photo. If it isn't larger then I recommend clicking the 'All Sizes' button on Flickr. You can view it at a much higher resolution.

Very cool little scene! I love the detailing... The roofing technique on the small building is awesome and from a distance it doesn't look like lego.

I love all the detail you fit in a small space on this MOC, it truly is beautiful, and yes, the dock falling in on the soldier is hilarious :pir_laugh2:

Thanks for all the kind words. I hope to have another dio up sometime this week that will be of piratical proportions.

Very nice MOC indeed!

So many funny and great details all over. The cliffs, the small bridge, the torches and much more.

Looking forward to your next creation.