Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon Chapter 4

Good god, poor man.

Damn it, we need to get into the bus. I want my knife to defend myself! I also want to see if the thing left anything behind. Come on, is it possible to smash our way through the front window and climb in there? It is the biggest and easiest to get into.

Hector and Jack are dead?! This is an atrocious turn of events! We have to stay close together and not walk off alone or with another person because then one of you will die, and the other will come back screaming about it and lead the killer back to the large group, who'll then scatter and we'll be killed individually until one small group remains and makes it off the island traumatized. because we're stronger as a group! William, are you okay? Where were all of you?

*It's possible to get into the bus if you find a way to kill the scorpions...Perhaps you can start by finding out how many there are. Maybe someone's camera can help out with that...*

because then one of you will die, and the other will come back screaming about it and lead the killer back to the large group, who'll then scatter and we'll be killed individually until one small group remains and makes it off the island traumatized.

Exactly! :wink:

*Maybe someone's camera can help out with that...*

Don't we still have eyes?

Excellent!

Once we know how many scorpions are in the bus, we can safely climb in when we know we have eliminated them. Scorpions are just big bugs, really, so squishing them seems to be the best option. We need a rolled up newspaper, a shovel, or someone wearing sensible boots - *stares at Samantha* - to squash them as they come out of the bus. It's like whack-a-mole, but with venom!

I wonder how we lure the scorpions out of the bus? Maybe we can get some of Jack's entrails out here as bait? And when they jump, we'll be here to squish 'em?

Does anyone here have any special skills in the whacking department? :wacko:

Don't we still have eyes?

*For now. Would you like to look in the bus window?*

please say yes please say yes...

*For now. Would you like to look in the bus window?*

please say yes please say yes...

*hears the audience screaming "Don't look in that window, oh no, he's gonna look in that window, dear god no, don't do it man!"

YES! Just as soon as I run back inside and take one of the torches from those silly statues and hold it in the window. As we've learned from LEGO Indiana Jones, the scorpions will all move away from the torch and I'll be able to see safely. :tongue:

*It's possible to get into the bus if you find a way to kill the scorpions...Perhaps you can start by finding out how many there are. Maybe someone's camera can help out with that...*

I wish to photograph the scorpions please, we need to know how many we have to stomp on!

Then I want to whistle Kumbaya.

Damn dirty apes!

*oh2* That was... just... oh my..! And I thought it was a lot to take in before! Wow. Okay. Scorpions. There were no scorpions at the Stone Henge, let alone freakishly giant ones! Tony dear, we'll have to choose our touring destinations more carefully in future! Okay.

Well, I think grabbing a torch from the temple couldn't hurt, unless someone wanders into the temple alone - then it could very much hurt as we have seen.

I think as a group we should go into the temple, grab the torches, come back out here, refer to the photo of the scorpions to see how many there are, and then burn them! Burn them all! Horrible creatures!

And at some point we should have a moment of silence for the departed. :sadnew:

...then burn them! Burn them all! Horrible creatures!

I hate to burst your bubble, but how are you planning on burning them without the bus catching fire..?

I hate to burst your bubble, but how are you planning on burning them without the bus catching fire..?

Oh. Well, hmm. Don't get the torches near the seats? :grin: The majority of the bus is metal anyway...

Hm, I see your point. Clearly I got caught up in the moment. Well, I still think we should take the torches, you never know when we'll need them, or when they could prove useful, but that can wait for now. We have more pressing matters.

Like these two dead men! Oh my... realisation is sinking in again... two of the people who once stood among us are now dead, one quite gruesomely so! Oh dear, oh dear... I'm too old to be caught up in something like this!

*Scratches head with rifle* Yeah I don't know how we should kill those vermin. Too bad we don't have a big old shiny sword or anything like that...

*oh2* That was... just... oh my..! And I thought it was a lot to take in before! Wow. Okay. Scorpions. There were no scorpions at the Stone Henge, let alone freakishly giant ones! Tony dear, we'll have to choose our touring destinations more carefully in future! Okay.

Well, I think grabbing a torch from the temple couldn't hurt, unless someone wanders into the temple alone - then it could very much hurt as we have seen.

I think as a group we should go into the temple, grab the torches, come back out here, refer to the photo of the scorpions to see how many there are, and then burn them! Burn them all! Horrible creatures!

And at some point we should have a moment of silence for the departed. :sadnew:

Hang on, what are we going to light the torches with anyway?

*Scratches head with rifle* Yeah I don't know how we should kill those vermin. Too bad we don't have a big old shiny sword or anything like that...

Swinging a large sword in the confines of a bus would prove difficult, perhaps a firearm of some description? Borrows Freds rifle and begins riding it around the place like a jackass scratching my head

Hang on, what are we going to light the torches with anyway?

They aren't still lit from before when everyone played with them in various configurations?

*hears the audience screaming "Don't look in that window, oh no, he's gonna look in that window, dear god no, don't do it man!"

YES! Just as soon as I run back inside and take one of the torches from those silly statues and hold it in the window. As we've learned from LEGO Indiana Jones, the scorpions will all move away from the torch and I'll be able to see safely. :tongue:

*Sheldon turns to run back into the temple and grab a torch, but before he can a scorpion jumps out the window and stings the smartass in the face.*

*Sandy slaps the scorpion away from Sheldon, narrowly escaping being stung herself. The scorpion scuttles off into the jungle.*

johnson.jpg

"Don't worry. There's scorpion venom antidote in the first aid kit."

I wish to photograph the scorpions please, we need to know how many we have to stomp on!

Then I want to whistle Kumbaya.

*Samantha puts the camera in the window and snaps a picture. There are clearly only three scorpions left on the bus. She then whistles Kumbaya.*

*The group decides the torches are too dangerous and smashing the scorpions with something seems the better option.*

*Sheldon turns to run back into the temple and grab a torch, but before he can a scorpion jumps out the window and stings the smartass in the face.*

If I was turned, wouldn't it have gotten me in the smartass then? :laugh: Ow, that stings a bit. :cry_sad:

*Sandy slaps the scorpion away from Sheldon, narrowly escaping being stung herself. The scorpion scuttles off into the jungle.*

Thanks, dear, I wasn't sure you still cared. :sweet:

Maybe we should discuss things some more before making any decisions about the future... :cry_happy:

"Don't worry. There's scorpion venom antidote in the first aid kit."

Whew. Where's the first aid kit? Oh nurse, I'm wounded here!

Here, I'll get it.

Wait! Isn't the kit inside the Bus? :sceptic: As for killing the scorpions, perhaps we could find some big rocks and toss them in on them! I'm sure we'll be able to find some, after all we are in a jungle near an ancient, slightly decayed temple.

They aren't still lit from before when everyone played with them in various configurations?

That's what I thought...

As for killing the scorpions, perhaps we could find some big rocks and toss them in on them!

Yes, that's it! Stone them! Stone them all! Filthy, horrible little arachnids! Crush them with the stones on the ground, or if there's any one strong enough to lift it, I see a section of pillar next to the front of the bus that could work wonderfully. Yes, that would do the job nicely!

chapter_04_09.jpg

Here, I'll get it.

*Sandy remembers that it is in the bus where the killer scorpions are and thinks better to wait for the scorpions to be killed first.*

Wait! Isn't the kit inside the Bus? :sceptic: As for killing the scorpions, perhaps we could find some big rocks and toss them in on them! I'm sure we'll be able to find some, after all we are in a jungle near an ancient, slightly decayed temple.

*Big rocks seems like the best idea. Donna and some of the others take turns aiming through the window at the large scorpions on the bus. Eventually all three are sufficiently squashed.*

*Sandy grabs the first aid kit to tend to Sheldon, who is feeling weak from the sting.*

*Siegourney tends to Sylvia's broken arm-putting it, expertly, in a splint.*

*It is now safe to enter the bus.*

*Enters the bus and checks the weapons locker*

*The weapons locker door has been tampered with. The lock is broken. The tranquilizer gun, rifle and revolver are still present. 6 of the 7 knives you confiscated from members of the tour are present. 1 is missing.*

When I'm finished tending to Sheldon, I'd like to take the tranquilizer, for safety. :classic:

*You'll have to ask Fred. The gun has been issued to him for purposes of safety during the tour.*