Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon Chapter 4

chapter_04_01.jpg

As the tour continues into the courtyard, a good portion of the tour group is missing...

chapter_04_02.jpg

"The nerve of this group. Seven members missing? Really? I've never had such a brazen group..."

chapter_04_03.jpg

"I don't understand that letter. My grandmother..." Penny was upset.

"It's OK," Zack consoled her, "I have an important matter to discuss with you..."

chapter_04_04.jpg

"Where's my husband?" The Falcon women said in unison...

Rules for Game play (borrowed mostly from Dragonator's Mystery Manor)

1. There are to be 21 participants. If you commit to the game you are committing to contributing to the story and sticking with it to the end. I am trusting you all not to drop out halfway through, as that is never any fun.
  2. The winner will be announced at the end of the game. Players will be scored along the way on certain criteria and completion of objectives. This will not be clear until the end. Ask questions for clarity along the way, but don't be surprised if the answers are cryptic. Of course, to win, you must survive…
  3. Attempts to solve the mystery or objectives can be postulated in the game itself. The truth will be revealed at the end. If someone solves the mystery before then, the mystery will play out and that player will be given points for solving it.
  4. Throwing out constant solutions will only get you killed. If an objective is to find out who stole something and you end up posting a guess of every other player, your latest post will be taken as your solution and you will be killed anyway, so just don't do it.
  5. You must search for clues. This means that an action must be specified. For example, you wish to search a room for hidden objects. The following is an example of how not to go about this:
    "I wish to look for suspicious or hidden objects in this room".
    Instead, you must be able to specify what you want to do. For example:
    "I would like to open the drawers of the cabinet."
    It is not required for you to specify exactly what you are doing and what you are looking for, but a generalised statement will not find you anything. Act like a detective and you will be fine.
  6. Dynamic Actions: Actions you wish to carry out without all of the other players' knowledge can be PMed to the game host, Hinckley. You may or may not be allowed to do what you request.
  7. Attacking: I have setup a system for attacking and defending that is needlessly complicated and I won't try to involve you all in the specifics. At a certain point, you may want to attack another player. PM me your attack and I will answer if it is plausible or not. Some characters just would not attack another player, based on their character description. Some characters are stronger than other when it comes to defense and counter-attack. So think before you attack.
  8. Life points: I am using TheBrickster's life points system, however I will not bother you all with the details. Just be careful and do your best to live. :devil:
  9. Host response time: Please be patient. You may bring the story to a point where you need the host to further game play. I will be on top of this game as much as possible. Please be patient with me between chapters as well.
  10. The game host is always right. :wink: Please don't question the rules or the info you are given. Take the info I give you and work with it. If you're terribly confused, please say so or ask questions. But, if I don't give you any further info, please be patient with the info you are given and try to work with what you have.
  11. Stagnant game: If you find yourself trapped in a room, it is because you need to find a clue or you've missed something. Don’t argue with the game host. You’ll be there until everything that needs to be discovered has been discovered.
  12. This game is meant to be fun, so enjoy yourselves!
  13. Please try to avoid editing your posts, as it can lead to suspicion against you. Just consider what you want to say before you say it or even proofread and you'll be fine.
  14. Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning. A second failure will result in the humorous death of your character.

Cast of characters:

Pleas note: more character info will come to some players from the host before each chapter starts.

sylvia.jpg

Sylvia Berent played by Svelte

chris.jpg

Chris Owen played by The Crazy One

siegourney.jpg

Siegourney played by Siegfried

sextons.jpg

Stanton and Richard Sexton played by Striker and Ricecracker

falcons.jpg

Donna and William Falcon played by Dannylonglegs and WhiteFang, along with DJ and Diesel Nolan played by Millacol88 and Dragonator

jack.jpg

Jack Baxter played by Jim Butcher

penny2.jpg

Penny Maltese and Zachary Fortem played by Peppermint_M and Zepher

quentin.jpg

Quentin Mantino played by Quarryman

sandy2.jpg

Sandy Sanders and Sheldon Wills played by Zapper Brick and Shadows

samantha.jpg

Samantha Cole played by I Scream Clone

pecks.jpg

Tony and Ingrid Peck played by TinyPiesRUs and iamded

fred.jpg

Fred Thomas played by fallentomato

diana.jpg

Diana played by Sir Dillon

johnson.jpg

Tour Guide Johnson Willoughby played by TheBrickster

Reserve list

1. Zapper Brick

2. Striker

3. Bob the Construction Man

4. Millacol88

5. Tereglith

6. Eskallon

7. Hewki9

8. BigCam

9. GeneralArmendariz

10. Ben Kenobi

*Looks inside the tiny hole on the rock by Tony's foot*

*Neglects his responsibilities as security guard and doesn't even notice people are missing because he's too excited about finding clues*

*Looks inside the tiny hole on the rock by Tony's foot*

*There is nothing in the hole.*

siegourney.jpg

*Siegourney rejoins the group in the courtyard.*

Sorry everyone. I was looking for Jack Baxter and I was worried that he might have got lost or something. So I went looking for him... and I may of, but I came back as I might need some help. I heard fighting back in the Grand Chamber but I didn't have the time to see who was involved... :look:

Anyone care to help me?

johnson.jpg

"There are a lot of people missing. Everyone will be just fine. No need to go searching. The eclipse is about to start..."

"There are a lot of people missing. Everyone will be just fine. No need to go searching. The eclipse is about to start..."

:wacko: Are you balmy? What kind of guide are you? Who cares about the blooming eclipse right now?

*I want to go back in and look for the missing people*

Penny, honey, I know that already a lot of stuff has ahppened since we all started on this crazy tour, but my orginal purpose has not changed. I still love you madly, and I would just be honored if you'd agree to spend the rest of your life with me. Penny, my dearie, will you marry me?

:wacko: Are you balmy? What kind of guide are you? Who cares about the blooming eclipse right now?

*I want to go back in and look for the missing people*

johnson.jpg

"Listen Lady, you have no idea how people with money get when they can't see what they paid for. These people will re-appear. I have to stay with the group. Go search for everyone if you want. :hmpf: "

*Siegourney leaves the group again to search for the missing members of the tour.*

Oh my word! Zachy! *gasp* Of course I will!! You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long long time..

*Looks inside the 5 big urns*

To Zach Too bad you didn't pop the question earlier, we could have had the ferry captain get you hitched. I don't think tour guides have the same powers. *Looks at Johnson's plastic fangs and furry hands* Not that you'd want him to officiate anything.... errr... Congrats!

*Returns to looking in each of the urns*

Oooooh!

This is interesting! Two people getting marred, a bunch of people missing, a red eclipse, and the threat of demons. I'd say this would make a good Daniel Craig movie! :sweet:

Who thinks Rick Moranis would be good for playing Willoughby? :grin:

*cough*

This is serious. All of these people missing... Siegoruney, I know you're in the middle of searching for people, but I'd like to just point out that you could die from going down there.... :look:

Ooops... I was so nervous I forgot to hand you the rin. Um... here it is! *Holds out a ring that is hopefully silver...* You can just put that on sweetie. I thought that our first day engaged would be wonderful under the beautiful Red Moon. It compliments your outfit nicely.

It gorgeous! And it matches my locket. *Big kisses etcetera, waves hand under the moonlight to watch the ring sparkle all silverly*

Oh great, where could William be? I could have sworn he was holding my hand before we exited! He must still be down there looking at some relic. *sigh* We should really look for them, oh wait Ripley already decided to revisit that planet Siegourney already decided to look for them.

What's this, a proposal?! Oooh, now things are getting interesting!

Oh my, those two are so sweet! It's always nice to bear witness to an event such as this proposal. :cry_happy: Congratulations you two!

Now, about this matter of the missing people! I think I'll stay close to my dear Tony - you won't go wandering off now, will you darling?

Shall we take a look at the group, and see who's missing? Where's William Falcon and Diesel Nolan? I don't suppose Donna or DJ know anything about this? Did I hear someone say something about a fight?

Oh my, this is all a lot to handle. I think I'll just admire the moon, and the coming up eclipse, for the moment...

*The celebration of the new engagement is short-lived as screaming erupts from inside the temple. Sandy and Sheldon emerge from the forest. The whole group looks back towards the temple in shock at the abrupt noise...*

BOB SAGET! What the heck was that?!

*I'd like to run to the temple entarnce and peer inside, seeing if there's words written in blood on the walls!*

Dad, come with me! Hurry! We gotta see if someone died! :look:

BOB SAGET! What the heck was that?!

*I'd like to run to the temple entarnce and peer inside, seeing if there's words written in blood on the walls!*

Dad, come with me! Hurry! We gotta see if someone died! :look:

*Stanton runs to the door back to the Grand Chamber. "I was kidding but there is blood on the walls!" he calls back to the group, "I can't read what it says..."*

*The group looks around wondering what to do next.*

*Who is screaming inside??*

Oh dear, how alarming. :look: It would be a shame to miss the eclipse, but someone could be in danger. Before going anywhere though, I would like to make a quick search through the foliage on these steps, to see if there are any oddities amidst them.

I'd also like to know how Sandy and Sheldon got into the forest, and what they were doing there.

Oh dear, how alarming. :look: It would be a shame to miss the eclipse, but someone could be in danger. Before going anywhere though, I would like to make a quick search through the foliage on these steps, to see if there are any oddities amidst them.

*There doesn't seem to be anything hidden there, but it's hard to concentrate with the frantic screaming coming from inside.*

I'd also like to know how Sandy and Sheldon got into the forest, and what they were doing there.

*You will have to ask them.*

Sandy and Sheldon how did you get into the forest, and what they were doing there?

I would like to slowly and carefully reenter the temple, alone if I have to but preferably with a group. Is anyone willing to accompany me?

I would like to slowly and carefully reenter the temple, alone if I have to but preferably with a group. Is anyone willing to accompany me?

I'll go with you. Son, stay here with some others, in case anything gets hairy.

chapter_04_05.jpg

*Siegourney runs into the Grand Chamber to find Sylvia hanging from the scaffolding.*

chapter_04_06.jpg

*Sheldon and William also run to Sylvia's aid.*

*The rest of the group joins in the Grand Chamber to see what is happening with Sylvia.*

Good grief.. Sylvia, what are you doing right in the middle of the platform? It's dangerous for you. Diesel, quick give me a hand. Let's help Sylvia out of there.

Talk to us, you are behaving awfully strange in such a dangerous position.