Sign in to follow this  
Deathdog

MOC: One afternoon at the Honey Hole Hotel . . .

Frank always swore he would push Mike off the roof if he asked why the hotel was named the Honey Hole one more time . . .

122037.jpg

. . . and Mike simply couldn't resist.

haha, great MOC, I love the unsuspecting guy below, just seconds from a tragedy.

Really nice, and funny! :laugh: Love the classic style with modern touches, like the arches at the top :thumbup:

Have to agree I love the old school doors to and the colour scheme , just per chance you didnt do an interior to did you? I can imagine that being all kinds of awesome

Have to agree I love the old school doors to and the colour scheme , just per chance you didnt do an interior to did you? I can imagine that being all kinds of awesome

Didn't do an interior, unfortunately. This is actually part of a large display planned for Brickworld in Chicago and an interior wasn't necessary.

While I'm not entirely certain, I can take a wild guess why it's called the Honey Hole... Something to do with the clientele I'm guessing... hehehehehe

~Chris.

While I'm not entirely certain, I can take a wild guess why it's called the Honey Hole... Something to do with the clientele I'm guessing... hehehehehe

No kidding. With a name like that, I was looking for something more seedy for my click.

Didn't do an interior, unfortunately. This is actually part of a large display planned for Brickworld in Chicago and an interior wasn't necessary.

Thats a shame I reckon your evident skills would have made that really special , ah well theres always next time , still frickin amazing though , great work