Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Imperial Soldier's Mafia - Sign Up

IMPERIAL SOLDIER'S MAFIA

SIGN-UP THREAD

signup.jpg

4323619128_f7a6d10e1b.jpg

WILL YOU ANSWER THE CALL TO ARMS AND ENLIST?

If you want to play, please post in this thread your interest within the next week or until we have reached 50 people. A group of 21 players will then be selected from those interested, and will be given roles within the game. Selections are final, and are not to be disputed. Only sign up if you are willing to make the time commitment to post every day and be an active player for the duration of your time in the game (expected game length is estimated at 2 months). If you sign up and do not participate, you will unlikely be considered for future games. This game will be a rather complex/different version of Mafia, so if you are new to the game and not confident yet it is suggested you watch this game and read up on previous games to get an idea for how it is played.

Sign me up please! I promise and swear that I will NOT behave like I did in prohibition. I am so happy that a quality pirates mafia game in the works. :thumbup:

Edited by brickme

General, it would be my honour to answer the call of duty to my country! To arms men, we must wage war against the barbarians!

Yeah, I'll play I guess. :wink: Good job with that lovely enlistment poster, very well presented.

I will gladly enlist to the army. I'm eager to see how you've upped the challenge level for this game. :wink:

I'm interested. :classic:

Two months, you say? I'm curious as to why it might go on that long, and how the game is more complicated than normal. Can't wait!

Sign me up, ImperialScouts. This'll be great; it's quite different from other mafia game ideas, and it's the first of it's kind. :sweet:

Thanks so much if you decide to pick me.

Two months, you say? I'm curious as to why it might go on that long, and how the game is more complicated than normal. Can't wait!

You'll find that 2 months is actually just over the average length for most Mafia games. Each "day" takes at the minimum 6 real days, and depending on how well balanced the game is and how the players play things out, Mafia games can easily last up to 2 months and even slightly more. Other Mafia games can be wrapped up in just over a month, it all depends on how the game plays out. :wink:

You'll find that 2 months is actually just over the average length for most Mafia games. Each "day" takes at the minimum 6 real days, and depending on how well balanced the game is and how the players play things out, Mafia games can easily last up to 2 months and even slightly more. Other Mafia games can be wrapped up in just over a month, it all depends on how the game plays out. :wink:

Interesting. I guess they seem so short since they're so much fun. :tongue:

I want to sign up, even though it would be my first mafia game I have read a few others. Well everyone has to start somewhere. :classic:

I am signing up, to protect the honour and integrity of our country! Men at arms, together we shall fight and defend the freedom of our country! :thumbup:

I'm definitely interested. Seems like a really exciting and interesting game :thumbup:

Sign me up! I've played one game and watched two, so I think I can handle whatever complications you throw our way. :devil:

Looks great!

I'd like to play please.

This probably will be my last mafia game for awhile, if I get in.

To arms men, we will fight for honor and glory, We cannot fail. sign me up, though it will be my first, I know how they work.

Although I have never played a Mafia game before, I have followed most of them and have a idea as to how they are played. Sign me up please. :thumbup: