Sign in to follow this  
Robinson

Imperial Fort White Pearl

I love the rounded wall technique, and even though it is a small moc it came out beautifully in my opinion. Most Excellent! :thumbup: P.S. Mind if I borrow the wall technique for one of my soon to be forts? :pir-grin:

Edited by Fires-storm

It has a nice tower and the SNOT water is great as well. The fort could use a flag though (as a finishing touch :pir-wink: )

The tiled mooring is also a nice thing, good job and good luck in the design contest :pir-classic:

Or has the contest already been finished?

It is finished today =)

fires-storm - it is not a problem, i saw this technique in a design ideas book.

Thanks all for cheerful comments.

Nice little fort. Rounded tower is very good. Maybe some exposed (dark) red bricks to break up the white, although this looks very 'clean' which is also nice.

Really nice fort. I like the rounded tower and the beach with the dock. I also like the skeleton laying there in the sand. I would put in some red or tan on the fort to make it look a little more dirty but, other than that it is great. :pir-classic:

fires-storm - it is not a problem, i saw this technique in a design ideas book.

cool, thanks, out of curiosity, what design book is it from?

It's small, but good. I like the rounded tower, I've seen it in castle, but never in pirates. Like other people said I would add some red in, but aside from that it's great! :pir-classic:

Nice MOC!

I really like the tower. I was thinking the other day about how difficult it is to build a large round structure with LEGO, such as a round tower, but your interesting approach shows that it can be done.

Yes the round tower is a very well used approach but a lot of MOC builders. I have been playing with it a little myself lately. Whats the best about that technique is that you can build it with easy to find parts. A very nice MOC indeed. I enjoy that it is small, detailed, simple and to the point. There is not too much going on here, and yet enough to make it interesting.

-martinsuper

Awesome fort, I really like the curved work, as well as the dock and water. Seems like the scene is zoomed in upon and could easily be zoomed out to see a full base.

Great job.