Deathdog

Glomshire Knights

For the duration of the summer, Glomshire Knights will update three times each week (M-W-F). And with that announcement, I'm off to pack for Brickworld!

I'm liking the lighting and the camera angles. The set isn't half bad either. I look forward to see what else you'll pump out, and in the case that you already have pumped some out, I will check those out too. I advise posting any updates on this sitee as well as any other that you use, it will must likely get more views since for somee reason people are hesitant to travel off site.

I'm liking the lighting and the camera angles. The set isn't half bad either. I look forward to see what else you'll pump out, and in the case that you already have pumped some out, I will check those out too. I advise posting any updates on this sitee as well as any other that you use, it will must likely get more views since for somee reason people are hesitant to travel off site.

As long as it doesn't put me on the wrong side of the admins, I may do just that. Thanks for the tip!

Cool comic. Are you using Comic Life software?

Indeed, Comic Life it is. Great program. I also do some special effects Photoshop. (Been on holiday pretty much since mid-June and just got back home yesterday.)

GK156.jpg

Just reminding everyone that yes, I'm still doing the comic. Thanks for reading and enjoy!