Hi everybody,

I'm new to Eurobricks, and I would like my first post to be my latest creation: a PF Remote controlled Sportscar which I've called "Little Devil"

12643499505_DISPLAY.jpg

It has:

• Remote-controlled driving & steering
  • Detailed & working V10-engine
  • Working front & rear-lights
  • Opening Koenigsegg-style doors
  • Opening hoods
  • Very reliable drivetrain

1264349932m_DISPLAY.jpg

12643505593_DISPLAY.jpg

Here's the video I made:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Visit my MOC-page or Brickshelf for info, more pictures & more models.

I'm working on instructions at the moment.

Hope you like it.

Feel free to comment.

Edited by Jurgen Krooshoop

Hi everybody,

I'm new to Eurobricks, and I would like my first post to be my latest creation: a PF Remote controlled Sportscar which I've called "Little Devil"

It has:

• Remote-controlled driving & steering
  • Detailed & working V10-engine
  • Working front & rear-lights
  • Opening Koenigsegg-style doors
  • Opening hoods
  • Very reliable drivetrain

Here's the video I made:

Visit my MOC-page or Brickshelf for info, more pictures & more models.

Hope you like it.

Feel free to comment.

very cool. reminds me of scuderia front, saleen s7 rear. i like how those doors open. i may have missed it but does it also have working suspension?

Edited by Enilder

very cool. reminds me of scuderia front, saleen s7 rear. i like how those doors open. i may have missed it but does it also have working suspension?

No, it doesn't have working suspension, but I included dummy shock-absorbers because they look cool. Suspension can be made in this scale, but I specifically chose not to include suspension so I could make lower ground-clearance and tighter mudguards, wich also looks cool. See my MOC-page for more explanation.

that's awesome, dude! I wish I had the parts to build my own. One question: what program did you use to make the animation of the drivetrain?

that's awesome, dude! I wish I had the parts to build my own. One question: what program did you use to make the animation of the drivetrain?

I made jpeg's with MLCad and put it together in Ulead Video.

No, it doesn't have working suspension, but I included dummy shock-absorbers because they look cool. Suspension can be made in this scale, but I specifically chose not to include suspension so I could make lower ground-clearance and tighter mudguards, wich also looks cool. See my MOC-page for more explanation.

i wish the car was a little bit bigger. the car looks a little bit funny to me unless you are a dub fan...

how big is this model?

Looks really great!

Wish I had your skills. I like the super low ride height, and the engine look impressive as well.

Very nice MOC. The design is interesting and well done. I like very much the fact that the car drives so well and that the drivetrain is reliable.

Good job!

This is really, really lovely. It is a great example of just how smooth and accurate you can make a model look with Technic. The fact that it is also completely functional is remarkable. A beautiful model and a great piece of design work.

My favorite part is that you used the low profile wheels from 8428 that almost no one uses.

OMG, that's awesoem, it really looks like a Diablo to me.

Kudos on the design, it looks soo good!

Very nice model. Good work on the low ground clearance and lack of gap between the wheels and fenders. :thumbup:

That's a fantastic model! :thumbup: I wish that LEGO would release an RC car very much like what you built, Jurgen Krooshoop!

-Toa Of Justice

P.S. Unfortunately, the Brickshelf link is broken--here is the correct page.

Thank you Toa of Justice for noticing the bad link. I've editid the post, now it works correctly.

This is really, really lovely. It is a great example of just how smooth and accurate you can make a model look with Technic. The fact that it is also completely functional is remarkable. A beautiful model and a great piece of design work.

My favorite part is that you used the low profile wheels from 8428 that almost no one uses.

Yes, I like those wheel very much as well, I got them with my 8462-set. I'm playing with the idea of making a small series of different cars using these wheels.

But in the meantime, I'm working on an MLCad file of this model, so I can put instructions on my Brickshelf.

Edited by Jurgen Krooshoop

This is a very good looking model, no doubts about that - and the wheels help a lot, good choice!

I'm looking forward to see what else you'll come up with using those wheels :classic:

Thank you Toa of Justice for noticing the bad link. I've editid the post, now it works correctly.

Yes, I like those wheel very much as well, I got them with my 8462-set. I'm playing with the idea of making a small series of different cars using these wheels.

But in the meantime, I'm working on an MLCad file of this model, so I can put instructions on my Brickshelf.

The instructions are ready. You can download them for free from my brickshelf-folder.

The instructions are ready. You can download them for free from my brickshelf-folder.

Wow! What an expert job in creating the building instructions & parts list! Thanks, Jurgen! You're a mult-talented man (creating the car and the YouTube video's MUSIC too)! :thumbup:

This car has all the features a Technic fan would want -- Power Functions driveability, lights, working engine and steering wheel. This is easily the coolest Sportscar MOC I've seen, so I'm gathering needed parts to build it! :classic:

Wow, now that was a great first post! :D

Very good playability, well made. It looks really well to! Personally I think the hood is a tad to flat, the three middle beams should be slightly tilted up in the back to give it some more curves.

Well done to get all that function in such a small and good looking package!