On a scale of 1 to 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding!

Great set, especially the plane looks very good - it only had two big pieces - the nose - (I like it, it looks better than nose build only with bricks) and the back of plane. The big advantage of this set are also the brick build wings instead of that bulky horrible piece http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=54093, I think it's better than 7893 set and one of the best planes for last years.

Thanks for the very nice review d00dz. :thumbup:

This set is great and a must buy!

The greatest thing is that the size is different from the other big planes and that brings variety into our fleets. The <insert that tiresome argument> pieces being used are few and to be honest, when I first saw that the roof was made of slopes and the brick-built wings I was very happy! :sweet:

I really don't mind about the lack of interior. In fact I'm happy because lack of interior means absence of <insert that tiresome argument> pieces and of course a very good size of the plane.

We can't have them all I guess :wink:

The only thing that looks a bit odd is the tail. I think I'll have a better opinion after seeing it from close.

Thanks again for the pics. :classic:

Personally I am quite disappointed with this set, primarily because of the scale, the fuselage of the plane is only 6-wide. Add to that the fact my city bus can fit 1 more passenger than this plane is ridiculous!

I would prefer it to be wider so it can have an aisle and i would make it longer and have retractable landing gear. It is not the best set because of the lack of so many features.

Great set, especially the plane looks very good - it only had two big pieces - the nose - (I like it, it looks better than nose build only with bricks) and the back of plane. The big advantage of this set are also the brick build wings instead of that bulky horrible piece http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=54093, I think it's better than 7893 set and one of the best planes for last years.

i do not agree, it is one of the lesser ones

Considering that this set is long retired and the cargo plane is now sold out, there are currently no large planes for sale. Hopefully a new passenger plane will be on the way soon.

Considering that this set is long retired and the cargo plane is now sold out, there are currently no large planes for sale. Hopefully a new passenger plane will be on the way soon.

i prefer the passenger planes so I hope so too

There are the Friends Heartlake City Airport or the Friends Heartlake Private Jet if you don't mind the color scheme or MODing them.

I have 3181 that I'm trying to make more friendly for the minidolls.

There are the Friends Heartlake City Airport or the Friends Heartlake Private Jet if you don't mind the color scheme or MODing them.

I have 3181 that I'm trying to make more friendly for the minidolls.

i can not stand the lego freinds so i will never help their sales by buying one of their products and the big plane has the engines in the complete wrong place and the massive thing can only fit 3 minidolls, my passenger plane can fit 14!! Do not buy it.