Sign in to follow this  
Jango Fett

4500 Snowspeeder - Hoth Rebel

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hi there, it's me again having a question.

I'm sure at least one of you will be able to help me out with a problem. Was checking my minifigures, whether they are all ok, right pants, right weapons and so on, also comparing them to the original pictures on boxes and the listings on bricklink... so far so good, but then there was this Hoth Rebel from the 4500 Snowspeeder:

My one has got bluish gray pants and white hips whereas there is a version of the 4500 Hoth Rebel minifigure on the original box showing a minifigure with white legs and bluish gray hips... so, is my minifigure a special version, or is it an error on the box, or have there been both versions of those Hoth Rebel minifigures?

Help me out, those you own the 4500 Set!

Here are pictures:

Hoth Rebel from 4500 - bluish gray legs

4500 Snowspeeder Box and Hoth Rebel with white pants

The Hoth Rebel in the 4500 Snowspeeder has got white hips and ligh bluish gray legs.

The picture shown on BL as the set is a prelim picture prior to the final box which is this one:

4500-2.jpg

Even the blue-box version shows the wrong minifig:

4500-1.jpg

I just checked: my rebel troopers from both 4500 and 7130 have grey legs and white hips (new bluish grey and old grey respectively). All my other Hoth rebels, including the Hoth Officer from the new BP (but not the newly uniformed troopers, obviously) have white legs and grey hips.

I'd never noticed this! Thanks for pointing it out.

OK, from what I already heared now I guess there has never been a whithe legged Hoth Rebel version in the 4500 set, right? Nobody here, who has had one in his set!?

OK, from what I already heared now I guess there has never been a whithe legged Hoth Rebel version in the 4500 set, right? Nobody here, who has had one in his set!?

Exactly.

:grin: