Hi, thanks for reading.

My previous MOC only took 5 hours to build yet my newest took a lot longer. I've worked on this one for a couple months on and off.

I took my time to create and finish it and found the project very challenging yet a pleasure to work on.

A lot of 'first timers' for me on this one tho as it's the first time I've build a car on this scale, with turning wheels which are connected to the steeringwheel. Also a lot off SNOT techniques and Technic elements were used as I've never done that before but for others probably is basic.

There probably are some bits and pieces that could be improved, as always; I'm very satisfied with the result at this moment.

Please take a look at it and criticise the model, I would highly appreciate it to improve this model and future projects.

The car is 12 wide excluding sidemirrors and wheels, build in 3 sections with removable V8 engine. Also the back opens up for easy acces to luggage.

During the process I've asked for some help, mainly with the Technic aspect, thanks to all who contributed and helped me forward with constructive comments and advice!

ROD02.jpg

Flickr

Thank you,

Kevin.

Edited by Perterz

Cool stuff dude :laugh:

This car has some very nice features.

I like the engine, side panels (great uoside down technic) and the interior.

Best part however is the hood ornament. :thumbup:

Very nice design with interesting parts usage especially at the front of the car. The functions are done very nicely and I like very much the working steering wheel, but the beams used in the front axle are a little too long.

Overall, you built a great MOC.Good job!

but the beams used in the front axle are a little too long.

Thanks.

Yes I made a mistake with those beams, they should be 2 holes shorter :sceptic:

Really nice. When I saw the pictures of the work-in-progress I already suspected that it was going to be nice. I am definitely not disappointed. I saw it on flickr too. Have you heard of LUGNuts? It is the group for LEGO car builders on flickr and this is just the sort of thing that would be suitable for it.

Cheers,

Ralph

Really nice. When I saw the pictures of the work-in-progress I already suspected that it was going to be nice. I am definitely not disappointed. I saw it on flickr too. Have you heard of LUGNuts? It is the group for LEGO car builders on flickr and this is just the sort of thing that would be suitable for it.

Cheers,

Ralph

I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the link to that group, looking forward to join.

Thanks for the few opinions!

An Ahsoka "hair piece" for a hood ornament? Now that's creative parts use. Great job!

An Ahsoka "hair piece" for a hood ornament? Now that's creative parts use. Great job!

Thanks, it was the only piece I had lying around that fitted the colorsheme and looked good as ornament.

:cry_happy: