Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Vignette Contest Winners

med_gallery_101_16_50032.jpg

The votes have been counted and the Star Wars Forum Moderator and Regulator have added their votes as well.

This is how it turned out:

Vignette Contest Winners:

1st: Inconspicious EB STORMTROOPER

2nd: Pellaeon CAPTAIN ANTILLES

3rd: Big Brick SNOWTROOPER

Congratulations to the winners.

1st place will have the pick between:

EB Stormtrooper

Captain Antilles minifig

Snowtrooper minifig

2nd place will pick between the 2 prizes not picked by 1st place.

3rd place will get what 2nd place didn't pick.

Post your pick here and send me a pm with your full name and full adress.

Vignette Entries

Christmas Invaders by Big Brick

Christmas on Hoth by Torax

A Tatooine Chistmas.... by Legoman

An Unexpected Pleasure by Pellaeon

"So that's where he hid my present!" by Jammiedodger714

A mixed clone christmas party by Commander Fox

S(no)W Xmas Battle Pack by Lego-maniac

The Frozen Pond by Inconspicious

In consideration of all circumstances - I'm raising my hat for the other winners!

And, of course, thanks for EVERYONE to vote at the contest!

I think I'll get 2 Snowtroopers :wink: - but let's look for what the first an second winner will choose.

greetings

Big Brick

Edited by Big Brick

2 snowies for free can't be that bad :laugh:

Why so serios?

I was only joking.^^

But - who knows? May Inconspicious chooses the Antilles Minifig and Pellaeon falls in love with the Snowie?! xD

Edit: I'm not complaining! xD

Second Edit: First €dit IS NOT ironic!

Edited by Big Brick

Awesome contest guys! I honestly had no idea I would win, I almost didn't enter because I didn't think my entry was that good. I guess I was wrong- by a lot! :blush: Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I couldn't have done it without you!

I would like to give a round of applause for KimT for running the contest. It's been a great way to challenge my creativity and skills, and have fun in the process. Also, congrats to the other contestants who did an excellent job and kept it close the whole time. I would like to specifically congratulate the other winners Pellaeon and Big Brick for you fantastic entries. :thumbup:

In terms of prizes, ideally I would like to get an Antilles and a Stormtrooper. I'm going to wait for Mos Eisley to pick his in the Xmasficator, so since I get second pick there and first here, it should work.

I was actually keeping a tally of my own, and last time I compared with the voting threads, I was in 4th in the Landspeeder by one vote. :laugh: It kind of scary, thinking that I could have ended up with every prize.

Now I can finally take the vignette out of the freezer! (for some reason, I was paranoid that I might need it for some reason) :grin:

Congratulations guys.

Well done to all of you who won and all you took part.

Can't wait until the next competition, whenever that will be.

Congrats everyone! Great, fun contest. And a very well done to the winners - Stunning entries

And thats to the forum team for setting it all up, you folk do a great job.

Congrats to all the winners, and a thank you to everyone who threw a vote or two my way. Also a big thanks to KimT for putting together the contest and handing out such lovely prizes. :classic: I'm surprised how close the final vote was in the vignette category -- by my rough count, I was behind Inconspicuous by only a handful points in the end, and I believe there was a close race for 3rd place as well. If only I'd stuck my entry in the freezer, surely it would have won! :tongue: Ah well, next time.

In terms of prizes, ideally I would like to get an Antilles and a Stormtrooper. I'm going to wait for Mos Eisley to pick his in the Xmasficator, so since I get second pick there and first here, it should work.

I really, really would love to have Antilles, so I hope Mos goes with the EB Stormtrooper. Maybe I should try to influence his choice... a little bit of "Jedi mind trick", or a bribe if the Force doesn't work. :grin:

These were stunning Vignettes and were funny also which I love!

Thanks Kim and Stash for making these amazing contests happen!

Congratulations Inconspicious, a very original entry! And a hearty pat on the back to Pellaeon and Big Brick (again!). The standard was consistently high, making it a really difficuot ategory to vote for, well done to everyone who entered!

If only I'd stuck my entry in the freezer, surely it would have won! :tongue: Ah well, next time.

Made my day right there. :tongue:

I really, really would love to have Antilles, so I hope Mos goes with the EB Stormtrooper. Maybe I should try to influence his choice... a little bit of "Jedi mind trick", or a bribe if the Force doesn't work. :grin:

Well, if you have your heart set, I could always take two Stormtroopers. :devil: Naw, I really would like an Antilles too. No pressure Mos Eisley!

Well, since Mos Eisley has claimed a Stormtrooper over in the other thread, I would like a Stormtrooper myself! I will send a PM shortly.

Ah, well that leaves Captain Antilles for me. :thumbup: I'm glad that's worked out for Mos, Inconspicuous, and I. I'll send a PM right away; thanks KimT.

Well, since Mos Eisley has claimed a Stormtrooper over in the other thread, I would like a Stormtrooper myself! I will send a PM shortly.
Ah, well that leaves Captain Antilles for me. :thumbup: I'm glad that's worked out for Mos, Inconspicuous, and I. I'll send a PM right away; thanks KimT.

Roger Roger!!

Congratulations fellas, lots of hard work went into the entries. (Thanks for the contest KimT :classic: )

Prizes received!

4371520110_79993e7d8d.jpg

Thanks KimT for the awesome prizes and running the contest!

(I was bored so I made a case for the Stormtrooper!)

EDIT: Yay! 800th post!