Sign in to follow this  
insanerobo

Extra Minifigures

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

A couple months ago I got the Separatist Shuttle, and for some strange reason, it came with an Ahsoka Tano on accident! ( I got it at Toys R Us by the way.) Has this, or anything like this ever happened to you?

No this has never hapened to me, but i guess an extra minifig dosen't hurt. :wink:

P.S. before you bought it did the box look like it was tampered with, or was it just a manufacture error?

I'm having a hard time believing you. Ahsoka was even in that set. :sceptic: Now someone got an extra Knight Bus driver head and torso in their copy of the Harry Potter Knight Bus.

No this has never hapened to me, but i guess an extra minifig dosen't hurt. :wink:

P.S. before you bought it did the box look like it was tampered with, or was it just a manufacture error?

Did it include all of the regular figs also? Or were they missing?

All the Minifigures were there, and she was in the clear plastic bag. It had not been tampered with, probably a manufacturing error.

Edited by insanerobo

All the Minifigures were there, and she was in the clear plastic bag. It had not been tampered with, probably a manufacturing error.

She was disassembled and in the polybags with the rest of the figures?

This is probably a manufacturing error. From time to time, Lego may accidentally put extra parts in sets that wouldn't otherwise be there. I recall that EB member Exobuilder once found a horse in an Exo-Force set.

EDIT: Whoops, I put "and" in instead of "an".

Edited by Lt. Veers

Thats pretty weird how she came the bag because they are weighed really precisely to make sure the have the exact amount of pieces. :sceptic:. Im pretty skeptical about this

Thats pretty weird how she came the bag because they are weighed really precisely to make sure the have the exact amount of pieces. :sceptic:. Im pretty skeptical about this

They certainly weigh the boxes, but sometimes, extra pieces slip through.

A machine isn't perfect, just like a human isn't.

They certainly weigh the boxes, but sometimes, extra pieces slip through.

A machine isn't perfect, just like a human isn't.

Yeah you always get a few small left over pieces but a whole minifig is pretty surreal.

That's weird how ahsoka came into a separatist shuttle. But i'll ask the same question JCC1004 asked. Is it preassembled similar to rotta in a bag? Anyways, an extra minifigure wouldn't hurt. :wink:

A friend of mine got one of the Ice Planet guys in that big Res-Q helicopter. Seemed kinda strange since production of Ice Planet ceased long before the Res-Q line was released.

A friend of mine got one of the Ice Planet guys in that big Res-Q helicopter. Seemed kinda strange since production of Ice Planet ceased long before the Res-Q line was released.

Now this I just do not believe at all. An Ice Planet figure could not possibly be in the Res-Q helicopter, it's completely impossible.

Ahsoka in the shuttle though, I can believe that. The machines cannot be perfect, and there is probably some sort of statistic out there for how often something will go wrong. It is very very unlikely to happen, but I fully believe that mess-ups do happen and insanerobo just happened to be the one lucky guy to find one.

Now this I just do not believe at all. An Ice Planet figure could not possibly be in the Res-Q helicopter, it's completely impossible.

Thats what I said, but he insisted that they came out of the same box (He didn't own any other sets, yet, there it was, an Ice Planeteer).

Thats what I said, but he insisted that they came out of the same box (He didn't own any other sets, yet, there it was, an Ice Planeteer).

You obviously can't trust him. My only problem with the Ahsoka is that she's not in that set. The machine would also have to insert 4 parts into the set that shouldn't be. With the rock monster it's all in a bag. That can easily be put in an extra time.

Being this is entirely plausable, I highly doubt it, since the weight sensors probably would have caught this, but in reality, it could somehow of happened.

A while back I recieved two dark brown ewok torsos in the 7139 Ewok Attack. So I guess I got two and a half ewoks. You have all the luck to get a complete figure. :tongue:

The newer sets I've got have only been missing pieces. Shop at home replaced them though. :classic:

I´ve got an extra bag of pieces in a Star Wars set once. The most noticable pieces in it was some Phase II Clone torsos... :grin: (I think it was a bag from the old Battle pack.)

From the wise words of Solo (from FBTB) pics or it didn't happen. :wink:

Yeah you always get a few small left over pieces but a whole minifig is pretty surreal.

I once got a castle set twoyears ago that had two extra bags with the parts for six extra figures. Not that surreal.

<br /> I highly doubt it, since the weight sensors probably would have caught this.<br />

I'm not so sure. My X-Wing didn't include an Instruction booklit when I got it, and that's a lot heavier than a minifigure.