'cos I'm lazy. :blush: I don't have time right now to create a new "rank to aspire to" and recently (because I've never liked the group) I removed the "Honorary Citizens" rank. Thus we now have some eligible to be Archdukes... :sceptic: Since both of them (to cut a long story short) are not active anymore I made them Grand Dukes instead.

But all they have to do is make a single post and they'll be promoted... :laugh:

Aha, I see :blush:

I agree. Sir Dillon got demoted (Odd word to use, not ment in a harsh context) to Fellow, so should Vader, X-Wing, Hobbes, and all the other mods/admins of yesteryear. :sceptic:

First of all, Sir Dillon was not 'demoted'. He resigned his position for personal reasons (university) and by consequence became a fellow. Same goes for Hobbes (personal reason) so when Sieggy removes the Honorary Citizens rank he will also move to fellow. Vader and Yoda are different cases because they are inactive members which means they will get a normal rank. This is logical because long time inactive fellows are also returned back to a normal rank.

Yep. When Big Cam became a mod, I theorized that the staff had promoted him so he couldn't become an Archduke. You are the next target...

Nope, Big Cam was promoted to "shipyard master" because his outstanding work on the Classic-Pirates.com blog. But his new rank does not make him a mod, it makes him the guy in charge of the Classic-Pirates.com blog.

Nope, Big Cam was promoted to "shipyard master" because his outstanding work on the Classic-Pirates.com blog. But his new rank does not make him a mod, it makes him the guy in charge of the Classic-Pirates.com blog.

Ah. I'm not a Pirates fan, so I don't follow the blog. Sorry for accusing you, I haven't been taking my medication.

Yep. When Big Cam became a mod, I theorized that the staff had promoted him so he couldn't become an Archduke. You are the next target...

Not quite. I'm not staff.

First of all, Sir Dillon was not 'demoted'. He resigned his position for personal reasons (university) and by consequence became a fellow. Same goes for Hobbes (personal reason) so when Sieggy removes the Honorary Citizens rank he will also move to fellow. Vader and Yoda are different cases because they are inactive members which means they will get a normal rank. This is logical because long time inactive fellows are also returned back to a normal rank.

Bingo Bango, I'm just a hard working Pirate Blogger :pir-classic:

Is there some conspiracy theory coming against me? :tongue::sceptic:

Your post count has drawn attention to you. I learned early on posts aren't everything.

I just want to add a special tag to my profile and nothing in the help folder helped me on this topic...

Nothing goes into details of what ranks unlock... I still cant post pictures in my gallery as well :cry_sad:

Only staff can add tags to a members profile at any level. Also, I think only staff can upload to the gallery but everyone can comment and rate on it.

Here's a helpful hint :classic: :

If you have a question, you should use the wonderful Search function provided by these boards. If you can't find it, then make a thread. More likely than not, it's been asked before.

I assume it's for the formula one fans. Cause KimT has it and he is always posting in the F1 topic.

What does this tag represent?(sorry if this question was already asked in the last 35 pages, I didn't want to look though it)

Staff can give themselves tags, and each other. Not sure if he gave it to himself or if someone else did. But he is a big F1 fan. Tags are just little pictures, they don't always have to represent something specific.

Some are unique and just for fun. In-jokes and suchlike abound with these. Needless to say, they are awarded by staff in the same manner as titles. If you earn it, you will be tagged :laugh:

And indeed you are, congratulations and enjoy your new rank. Well deserved! :thumbup:

And a congratulations right back at you, moving quickly up the ranks you are. :pir_yoda:

I'm sorry if this is an already asked question, but what exactly do you have to do to get a tag of the flag from where you are, for example I'm from the USA, how do I get a USA flag tag? Because I am eager to get one of those tags.

I'm sorry if this is an already asked question, but what exactly do you have to do to get a tag of the flag from where you are, for example I'm from the USA, how do I get a USA flag tag? Because I am eager to get one of those tags.

Country flags are awarded at the rank of Fellow and above, and in some very special other cases.

That would include Fellow's, Regulators, Moderators and Administrators.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those are only for Fellows and up. :look:

EDIT: Big Cam beat me to it. :tongue:

Edited by Captain Tamamono

Country flags are awarded at the rank of Fellow and above, and in some very special other cases.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure those are only for Fellows and up. :look:

You are right :grin:

Ok thank you very much in advance.

Edited by Roodaksta

and in some very special other cases.

...who? I thought I got rid of all of those queue jumpers? :devil: