Sign in to follow this  
Alex the Great

Community Build: Soldiers Barrack's

It's great, I like the sleeping soldier with his hat in his face! pirate_buckteeth.gif

Can you please resize and deeplink like what Ratty said? :pir-tongue:

This is nice, it's just the sort of spare building that a stingy 1700's army would build. However, I don't like the fact that there's only two beds - a barracks is supposed to house lots of soldiers. Perhaps if you did 3-wide bunk beds you could fit in some more berths for the soldiers?

a barracks is supposed to house lots of soldiers. Perhaps if you did 3-wide bunk beds you could fit in some more berths for the soldiers?

There's only 3 there anyway, I suppose one is either sharing.. :pir_wacko: Or sleeping on the table! :pir_laugh2:

Great looking barracks, personally I would have tried to add another floor to it so the beddings were upstairs and downstairs I would have placed some entertainment for the soldiers, perhaps a desk for an officer?

Thanks for sharing :thumbup: !

Awfully roomy for a barracks but the room itself is nice. A table, a sleeping area, everything a tired soldier or two needs.

If you have the brick available I would try white slope bricks instead of the black for the pillows. Also a little more detail inside would be nice (a gun rack? place to put back packs, etc.)

I really like the building itself :pir-classic: