Sign in to follow this  
Emperor Claudius Rome

Community Build: Torture Chamber

229.jpg

An overview. It is in this room where Pirates and other enemy's are tortured to get info.

230.jpg

Paddling!

231.jpg

The Stretcher, a classic.

232.jpg

Boiling, gets them to talk quickly.

233.jpg

Whipping gets the job done nicely.

234.jpg

A soldier play's a game of "Pop up Armadiez" :pir-wink:

235.jpg

A soldiers transports a canon to the battlefield.

That's it. I hope you like it. And I pm'd ratshot to ask if I was allowed to make it open, due to the fact it's more like a room than a building, and he said it was okay!

I like the idea and the stuff in it so far but it seems a little emptie to me. :pir-hmpf_bad: Mabey you could put in a waiting line :pir_laugh2: , more machines or a watchtower. Still, nice start.

I really like it except it is a little empty. I am thinking though that when you decrease the size of it to 16x16 I think it won't look to empty. I would also get rid of the windows. Other than those two things I think it's great. I really like how the guards are smiling while they do all of the torchering :pir-devil: and I like the pirate getting spanked with the paddle. Great MOC. :pir-classic:

It's good, all right, but I think you were supposed to use a 16x16 size baseplate though. :pir-sceptic:

I also looks rather bare, but good job on this, I especially like the Paddling one! :pir_laugh2::jollyroger:

You actually have made two wrongs that add up to a 'right' here! It's far too large, but it's also far too empty. If you take all of the disparate activities and pull them in to a 16x16 space (maybe deleting a couple), you'll have a wonderfully busy and properly sized torture chamber!

You actually have made two wrongs that add up to a 'right' here! It's far too large, but it's also far too empty. If you take all of the disparate activities and pull them in to a 16x16 space (maybe deleting a couple), you'll have a wonderfully busy and properly sized torture chamber!

Tereglith is absolutely right.

Right now the whole model looks a little plain adn spaced out , but if you take away some of the feautures or add them to a second floor maybe then the whole this will look pretty busy and intresting.

Also when you put it on a smaller baseplate you should tile the floors or use brown plates with studs for the flooring to make it look a little neater.

The stretching rack is good and if you can add two more handles to it.

Love the giant room.. but... Not enough going on in that big old room, If it was SUPPOSED to be a 16x16, use the black walls all around. :pir-wink: They look very cool. IMO. But one thing I don't see is.. :pir-devil: The Bed O' Nail' :pir-grin:

Nice, But make it smaller. :pir-look:

I'm really sorry to do this to you, but:

9. Spaces 1, 3 and 4 are 32 x 32 studs, spaces 2 and 5 are 16 x 32 studs and the others are 16 x 16 studs.

This is space 7, meaning it has a size restriction of 16 x16 studs. Unfortunatley, it will need to be redone.

Thank you for all you have said. I will re do it. But the only other plates I have are green. Am I allowed to just constrict it?

Well the CB rules said they don't constrict people to specific colors, so green should be okay? If anything use lots of smaller plates, or just build it ON the big one you have and use only 16 Studs by 16 Studs. ;) That's what I'm going to do anyway. :pir_laugh2:

It doesn't matter which colour the baseplate is, you can always add your own colours with some plates on it. :pir-classic:

I like your torture devices a lot, especially "pop up Armendariz" made me laugh. :pir_laugh2:

I like the idea but there is so much wasted space, I think if it was much smaller with more torture tables/techniques, I think it wuld up this Vig to a different level.

This is space 7, meaning it has a size restriction of 16 x16 studs. Unfortunatley, it will need to be redone.

A must, otherwise disqualification :pir-sceptic:

Sorry

Rat.

And believe it or not, he can't be even bribed! :pir-sceptic:

Taking out a few wall pieces shouldn't be a tough job. In fact, I believe it would look better too if the torture devices were more close together. A small, dark, creepy and cruel chamber where no-one wants to end up...

Sounds good aye? :pir-sweet:

A must, otherwise disqualification :pir-sceptic:

Sorry

Rat.

Please don't, I'm remaking it. Don't Disqualify me :pir_bawling:

Regarding the baseplate issue, could you perhaps use grey plates or bricks on top of the green baseplate?

That is what I am doing

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

I would just reduce the area space, get rid of the windows, and put a little of your own texturing on the walls and it would look really great. One thing it is missing is there is really not anything funny going on like a rat chasing a soldier or something. Adding a little clever humor (really hard in a torture room) would really add to your creation. I do have to say though that I really like the amound of detail that you put into the figures and torturing devices. Keep up the good work. :pir-classic:

Please don't, I'm remaking it. Don't Disqualify me :pir_bawling:

I'm not going to disqualify you unless you say something like "Go kill yourself Ratshot, I'm not going to change it!"...I know you would never say that :pir-classic:

You also need to closed in walls to.

I'm not going to disqualify you unless you say something like "Go kill yourself Ratshot, I'm not going to change it!"...I know you would never say that :pir-classic:

You also need to closed in walls to.

I pm'd you and you said it was okay for it to have open walls.

Are you going to fix your entry? There's only 20 days left until the CB is over.

I pm'd you and you said it was okay for it to have open walls.

You can remove it when your taking a picture of the interior.