KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

So as a kind of appreciation for those members who are more dedicated to Star Wars than any other theme, we've decided to introduce the Star Wars Theme Tag.

The idea is that if you meet the requirements, then you can get the tag in your profile.

gallery_101_23_3320.jpg

Who can get this tag?

Those members who are dedicated to the Star Wars Forum.

Which means the following requirements have to be met.

Requirements:

(NO EXCEPTIONS!)

• One year membership at least
  • Minimum of 200 posts
  • Old requirement: Minimum of 25% of all posts within the Star Wars Forum. With the upgrade to IPB3 removing the ability to see this percentage, this isn't a strict requirement any more. You can use Advanced Search, enter your username under 'Author', and search for posts in the Star Wars forum, but the search will only display the 250 most recent posts you've made, so if you've made more than that, the number of search results won't accurately reflect the number of posts you've made in this forum. (and if you've made over 1000 total posts, then obviously there's no way to find out if the number is over 25%)
  • New requirement: Since we can't always tell how many of your posts have been made in the Star Wars forum anymore, it's more of a general guideline: we want to either notice you posting actively in SW, or we want to be able to do a search and see that you've been posting actively in SW. There's no strict requirement; we just want to see that you're dedicated to the Star Wars forum, as this tag was originally intended to signify.

Remember that this is just for fun and to add a little 'something'.

Don't go "posthunting" or anything like that to get this.

The requirements aren't that hard and what does it matter if you have to wait half a year or so?

Post here if you meet the requirements and we'll update your profile.

Hey!

I think I could place a question to this "fan-tags" here, so...

If you already have the tag and your %s aren't 25% in the SW theme any more - are you losing the tag then?! *oh2*

greetings

Big Brick

No, not at first.

In time if your percentage stays below 25%, then it'll be removed as you've obviously moved on to other themes.

Now if only I hadn't started playing Mafia games... :tongue:

EDIT: I figured out that I actually have 800 posts in LSW, but my profile says that Lego Wargames is the most with 722...

Do we still get to keep these starwars.png?

• One year membership at least about 1,5 years, check
  • Minimum of 200 posts 268 posts, check
  • Minimum of 25% of all posts within the Star Wars Forum 28%, check

I'd like the icon please. :classic:

Edited by DarthPineapple

Ooh, thanks for making this tag KimT! It'll help distinguish the active and long-term LEGO Star Wars fans on EB. :thumbup:

Now to wait for January 29th before asking! :grin:

Well, I' pretty close, however I haven't been on for a year and don't have 200 posts.
How is that close, then? You have about 100 posts and have only been on EB for about one month. :sceptic: Edited by ILikePi

Well, 39% of my posts have been in the Star Wars forum, I have been here almost two years, and have over 1,200 total posts.

I guess that makes me eligible for the tag.

Edited by The Who

New tag? Yes please! I'm running at 52% posts in Star Wars at the moment. :sweet:

Do we still get to keep these starwars.png?

I'm thinking the same thing. I love my Death Star II tag. :wub:

Ah, so it's a I'm-a-SW-nerd-and-proud-of-it tag? Sweet, I want one! :grin: Meesa have bombad dedication to da Star Wars theme! I have been here for over two years, have over 3000 posts, and exactly 25% of my posts are in this forum, so I'd say I'm eligible. :sweet:

Just one question: If we fall below that percentage at some point, do we loose the tag?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I'm pretty dedicated to the Star Wars theme so I guess I'm the sort of member looking for this tag. I meet all the requirements :wink:.

Well I've been here for nearly 3 years now.

I've had well over 200 posts.

My percentage in this forum is 33%.

I'm at 15 percent. I don't know if I'll get this, as I have so many posts and like many themes.

I think I'm eligible for that great new tag. :sweet:

- It's just been my 2-year EB anniversary

- I have over 1500 posts

- 52% of my posts are in the Star Wars forum

Thanks, Kim! :classic:

Edited by ADHO15

Hmmm :hmpf_bad: I'm not on the post "quotum" .. that's a shame..

Does it help if I say I've build a reaaaaaaaly large SW-like ship ??? :wink:

And planning/building one at the moment ?

This may be a dumb question but how do you check what the % posts in the Star Wars forum? I know how to check the one i'm most active in but not the other statistics.

Well I guess I'm well overdue for one.

Thanks Kim, these look great.

65% in Star Wars

I believe at one time (Before current) my maximum posts were 26% in the Star Wars forum. Now I just hafta wait a little while.

This may be a dumb question but how do you check what the % posts in the Star Wars forum? I know how to check the one i'm most active in but not the other statistics.

Click View Profile, of your own, then you see it right below. Your most active forum is inside BSTF, with a total of 74%.

• One year membership at least - 3 years
  • Minimum of 200 posts - 229 posts
  • Minimum of 25% of all posts within the Star Wars Forum - 88% in SW forum

"Hit me baby one more time!"

Edited by LEGOscum

Is the old death star tag going away, I always thought the death star tag was pretty much for this same scenario, the more active SW fans, and contributors to the star wars forum through MOC's reviews, and active discussion?

Either way, my activety in the rest of the forum has lowered my percentage to under 25%, I remember it used to be like 40 something, so I guess I can't play. Plus I'm "new" :sceptic:

Cool idea though.

Oh great, finally a tag I can get!

One year membership: Have it, since September last year.

Minimum 200 posts: This is number 223.

At least 25% in SW forum: Most active forum for me (as I write this) is Star Wars with 77%.

Yeah! :grin: