On a scale of 1 to 5  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

Thanks for a good review, of a really NOT good set :sceptic: When i saw the first pictures of it months ago, i thought this was a joke, and that it wa snot a real set but just something a 5 year old kid built with random bricks. Sadly, i had to see that it is a real set. This is one of the worst designed sets i have ever seen, if you can even call anyting "designed" on it. The colors just fit absolutely not together, there is no structure at all in this set, the drinks machine is surely nice, but it seems totally out of place for me. Sorry, TLG, but this one was a fail for me :thumbdown:

Thanks for your comments, and thanks to Svelte and WhiteFang for frontpaging my review and adding a poll :thumbup:

@dabulls03: I don't own every single PM set (since my shelf space is rather limited), I've simply bought the sets I needed in order to get all of those precious monsters :wub: The only monster I got seperatly (i.e. via bricklink) was Tremorox.

This is a cool set, although after seeing it I still wish the "facility" part of it (not including the jail) had more content. Perhaps if the vending machine had been part of a full "break room" it would have been more satisfactory, but it just seems odd sitting there on an otherwise empty platform.

The monsters are awesome, as expected. And I like the little vehicle a lot more after seeing this review than I had before. Thanks for offering us this great overview of the set!

@Lavalizard78: As I pointed out in my review, I guess its price will be about 40$. In Switzerland it costs 80 CHF, which is as much as the Cave Crusher was, and that one's 50$ in the US though :wink: In conclusion, it's very likely to be 40-50$...

Edited by Lego-Freak

Would've been tons better if it included a baseplate, instead of the red long pieces, and perhaps another miner? Great review, currently the only review of it on any forum that I've found.