Guards

UCS-Soulless One

indexed.gif

Heyho,

wanted time to introduce my newest MOC, and although I have myself to General Grievous Starfighter in UCS style.

A few things:

Images on the Internet I found a good, built after I did, not a Lego model of course, no other aids. Limited by size, it is actually a mini-figure format model, you can now call as you want. The Light-Bluish-gray rocks on the sides to be replaced as soon as my order arrived BL will not remain so.

The cockpit I've just drafted me, showed me has just been killed, without any images, etc. The back support is removable, glass cockpit, I had to merge from two, otherwise, would have looked silly.

So, after you have brought this written hurdle behind you, there are the pictures

I hope you write

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45782421@N07/

LG

4236722215_cd4bdcf381.jpg

4236722211_8c4e41ae8e.jpg

4236729931_09feb3a142.jpg

Edited by Guards

That looks really incredible.

Great MOC. I like the back part best.

Really good design.

It's huge, but it is a UCS so thats expected.

I really like your model, it is really great how you've made the cockpit with those two wind shield part.

Good work, :thumbup:

the Inventor

Very nicely done.

At first I was like, well, it's just the grievous set eith a few extra pieces, but then I looked at the bigger pics and realized the size.

I must say, you did a great job of keeping the proportions good while increasing the size. :thumbup:

Hello!

This is very impressive with many stunning details. :classic: However, the dimensions seem to be not quite correct (yet). It's looks too wide from the pictures you showed us. But you're quite skilled, so it shouldn't be difficult for you to reduce the width of the wings by two studs on each side. I know references are difficult to find on this ship, but the flat wing part between central tube and outer engines is definitely more narrow. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

This is very impressive with many stunning details. :classic: However, the dimensions seem to be not quite correct (yet). It's looks too wide from the pictures you showed us. But you're quite skilled, so it shouldn't be difficult for you to reduce the width of the wings by two studs on each side. I know references are difficult to find on this ship, but the flat wing part between central tube and outer engines is definitely more narrow. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

That's a problem I noticed too. :sceptic: But other than that this is phenomenal work! :sweet: I too love the cockpit and back part the best! :grin:

AWESOME MOC ! :grin:

Even the general would be pleased, well at least for a minute or so, before he got ticked off again. :sweet::grin::laugh:

Very well detailed and well proportioned, right down to wings and rear section - COOL ! :grin:

Great work 'Guards' ! :vader:

Thats incredible Guards! :cry_happy:

Theres so much detaile in it! :wub:

The cockpit screen is nicely done, I straight away thought how would you do the cockpit screen when I saw the title, but great job on it! :thumbup:

The inside of the cockpit is so detailed, I don't know how you packed so much into it! :oh:

Amazing job, looking forward to seeing more MOCs from you!

CommanderFox

i love the detail inside the cockpit and how you shaped the back. But the wings do look a bit to wide for the ship, shouldnt be to hard to fix up right ?

Great work !!

Wow, how about deeplinking a few of those pics in your first post and I'll make sure this hits the frontpage?

Wow... staggeringly awesome. Excellent job :thumbup:

The cockpit is the best part.

Edited by Disturbia

Wow, how about deeplinking a few of those pics in your first post and I'll make sure this hits the frontpage?

That would be delighted;)

Thanks to all who responded, but I let the wings so wide, I like it even better.

The details and scaling on this model are just amazing. It's great on how close you've kept to the original design of the ship.

As other have said try reducing the space between the nose and wings it looks a little to broad.

Great work :thumbup:.

A few things:

Images on the Internet I found a good, built after I did, not a Lego model of course, no other aids. Limited by size, it is actually a mini-figure format model, you can now call as you want. The Light-Bluish-gray rocks on the sides to be replaced as soon as my order arrived BL will not remain so.

The cockpit I've just drafted me, showed me has just been killed, without any images, etc. The back support is removable, glass cockpit, I had to merge from two, otherwise, would have looked silly.

I have no idea what you said there, but this is a fantastic MOC. The cockpit is wonderfully detailed, and I'd love to know how you got the Z angles on the wings. Beautiful! :thumbup:

I have no idea what you said there, but this is a fantastic MOC.

Lol. :laugh: I am pretty sure he used google translation.

Great MOC, Guards.

There are sooo many details to discover (especially in the cockpit)! :thumbup:

However the proportions are not completely correct it is a great UCS fighter.

You are a very talented, young builder! :grin:

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Darth Lion

very nice ship. It looks very true to the original. My favourite part is definitely the cockpit its just so detailed.

Very nice!

Congrats on the frontpage, I think it's deserved as this is a very nicely done MOC.