Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon: Chapter Two

I would like to take a look at the wall where we had put the tablets to see if there is a slot or any opening the sword would fit in, I think.

*Diesel checks the niche where the tablets had fit and doesn't discover anything else of interest, especially not a slot.*

I wonder if there is anything under the nest? After all birds are a bit dumb and drop things from their nest a lot.

I would like to check the area under the nest, maybe check nothing has been trodden into the mud

Has the scratching sound stopped? It gave me the heebie geebies.

Well I am stumped on this anagram. I can't even get an eight letter word with Si in it.

My other idea is that only the letters with dashes are of significance.

megablocks Revive Lust

Silver Sheave Lost Us

Silver Leaves Shut So

Silver Leaves Shot Us

Silver Heals Votes Us

Silver Hates Loves Us

Silver Hates Solve Us

Silver Haves Use Slot

Silver Have Uses Lost

That's the best of a long bunch people.

*wakes up*

What? Huh? Scratching! AAAAHHH! Wait... it was just a nightmare. :blush:

Oh, it was horrible. We were in this house and we were looking around, going from room to room, and all we kept finding were these damn word puzzles ...

Sliver blah blah what?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *huh*

*passes out*

Okay guys, I don't want to creep you out, but put it all together.

Silver sword.

Full moon.

Sound familiar? WEREWOLVES! They come on full moons, and they hate silver! It all makes sense! We are f*****!! I don't know about you, but it all seems to connected doesn't it? The scrathcing aswell? What's trying to get out? Huh?

The anagram will probebly be something like '' use silver to save us '' or something like that. If it true, that sword is our only hope.

I think we need to not dimiss this idea, like it was earlier. It's all to creepy.

"Si******_ _******_ _ _****"

*Do the *s represent where a letter once was?*

I think we need to not dimiss this idea, like it was earlier. It's all to creepy.

Yeah, but Everyone so far says that the monsters are "shadows" :hmpf: and some of our group have actualy seen them!

I would like to check the area under the nest, maybe check nothing has been trodden into the mud

*Penny lifts the nest only to find a family of large cockroaches.*

My other idea is that only the letters with dashes are of significance.
*Do the *s represent where a letter once was?*

*The message scratched in the dirt is no longer useful. The asterisks (*) represent where the message was obscured, so you have no indication now how many words there are in the anagram or how many letters in each word. You would have a clue, had you been more careful...*

Well I am stumped on this anagram. I can't even get an eight letter word with Si in it.

Yeah, me too. After that I tried for a while on the idea that the second word was "reveal" and I got;

shovels reveal suits :wacko:

...or if I ignore the spacing..

soviets reveal slush

reveal volt uses hiss

*The message scratched in the dirt is no longer useful. The asterisks (*) represent where the message was obscured, so you have no indication now how many words there are in the anagram or how many letters in each word. You would have a clue, had you been more careful...*

Ah! I'm back in business then!

Are we 100% sure that "i" is an "i"? Could it be a start of a "h" or "p"?

*the scratching sound is heard again. Perhaps the group should check the spot in the dirt without disturbing it...*

*the scratching sound is heard again. Perhaps the group should check the spot in the dirt without disturbing it...*

I know! I'll look at that spot, and I'll be really careful too...

I know! I'll look at that spot, and I'll be really careful too...

*Siegourney looks carefully at the spot where the scratching was heard and discovers a very clear message scratched in the dirt:

"Silver | _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ "*

Huh? :oh: Now I'm really confused. A key? A key for what? Who left this junk here? Sheldon, you OK?

A little birdie. Duh. Eh.

Sound familiar? WEREWOLVES! They come on full moons, and they hate silver! It all makes sense! We are f*****!! I don't know about you, but it all seems to connected doesn't it? The scrathcing aswell? What's trying to get out? Huh?

Why are you all covered in red? Is that a clue? Are you an undead werewolf?

Eh?! Knock it off! What the hell is doing that!? I'd like to whip around and look, not touch, at the area where the scratching is coming from, and see if I can see what's doing it. Sigourney, hold on a sec.

Eh?! Knock it off! What the hell is doing that!? I'd like to whip around and look, not touch, at the area where the scratching is coming from, and see if I can see what's doing it. Sigourney, hold on a sec.

*Jack whips around but nothing out of the ordinary is seen over or around the area where the message was scratched.*

Eh? Too late? Alright, remember what it said, sailors.

I'd like to turn my back on the scratching noise. If it continues, I'll wait until it stops to look again, or if it doesn't, I'd like to mess the dirt up again.

I'd like to turn my back on the scratching noise. If it continues, I'll wait until it stops to look again, or if it doesn't, I'd like to mess the dirt up again.

*Jack stand with his back to the group, eyeing over his shoulder suspiciously. He stand there for a very long time.*

SILVER SAVES THE SOUL!! Bam! :does a victory dance: Geez, I'm just the security guard, shouldn'y you tourists be more invested in figuring this out? :tongue:

Edited by fallentomato

*Jack stand with his back to the group, eyeing over his shoulder suspiciously. He stand there for a very long time.*

Can everyone turn around? Eh... please?

SILVER SAVES THE SOUL!! Bam! :does a victory dance: Geez, I'm just the security guard, shouldn'y you tourists be more invested in figuring this out? :tongue:

How are we supposed to know what it is? There are thousands of combination that fit that sequence. But good job, anyway, huh. I'd like to stick close to whoever has the sword...

What?! Why are you going to re-disturb the dirt?

Oh, well... Actually that makes sense, but it's not much of a clue unless we need an exorcism. :tongue:

A little birdie. Duh. Eh.

But how'd the bird get a key? Where would he find a key? Could a bird relly pich up a Silver Sword, carry to a tablet, and knock it behind or whatever? :hmpf_bad:

But how'd the bird get a key? Where would he find a key? Could a bird relly pich up a Silver Sword, carry to a tablet, and knock it behind or whatever? :hmpf_bad:

No. A bird mis've gotten a key somehow. Maybe someone dropped it. I don't think anyone planted it there, why would they? And the sword was obviously not taken by a bird. It was there before. Who knows why? I don't. I just want to get inside the temple.

*Fred's solution is correct.*

Silver Saves the Soul? Who's soul? I 've got it! The Demons will swoop down in the night, and take us to Hell! The Sword must protect us! :sing: Sheldon, hold me. :look: