Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon: Chapter Two

Uhm, sorry guys for not helping out, I think I may have fallen asleep :blush:

But a puzzle, that's most intriguing, reminds me of one of my favourite comics, Rex Mundi, it has lots of puzzles and stone tablets and such, let me think about this one for a while..

Um, this scratching is worrying me *holds locket again and backs closer to Zachary* Is there any other clues about the place?

something tells me the results would be the same regardless of whether the tablet fell on it or not

Wrong!!!!

Is there any other clues about the place?

*You must be more specific if you wish to search for something.*

*The anagram remains unsolved...*

Wrong!!!!

*The anagram remains unsolved...*[/i]

OK, so we know it's an anagram now! Woo!

I am guessing that we *can* take out Silver from Sliver then since we found a prominent silver sword.

Goes to check internet anagram server vast mental blonde powers to search for more clues.

'He slivers lotus vase'

minus silver

he s lotus vase

a vessel south?

maybe there's a sheath for the sword south?

east is another direction one could get from the letters... or

'he slot sword, save us!'

*looks at the sword bearer* Slot us! Do eet!

OK, I am going to sit in my corner now.

*waits for someone else to have a go*

Come on folks, those anagrams make no sense. We found it along with a picture of the place where the sword came from, so it's got to do with that. I'll give it a try shortly.

"Si******_ _******_ _ _****"

Also, that has the same amount of letters as our anagram. And it starts with two. So let's use that.

If it truly is an anagram, you all need to realize, that there's a million words in the English language. And thousands with the letters used in the anagram. Although, I do find it odd that the word "sliver" is there, when we just found a silver sword.

It brings me to wonder whether the anagram is actually meant to be solved in English... does anyone speak Demonish?

Did anyone check to make sure there's nothing written on the back of the parchment. Who has it?

In the meantime I'll go investigate the first arch on the right side of the entrance. It looks like there might be a hole there.

Did anyone check to make sure there's nothing written on the back of the parchment. Who has it?

In the meantime I'll go investigate the first arch on the right side of the entrance. It looks like there might be a hole there.

*Fred Thomas investigates the hole under the arch. There is a bird's nest inside, long since abandoned by it's architect and resident. There is the faint glint of metal among the branches and twigs that make up the nest...*

I'd like to see what the metal is among the branches.

I wonder if the glints are something of interest...

A birds nest, interesting. I'll go and help you investigate Stanton

*walks over to help investigate the metal inside the nest.*

I'd like to see what the metal is among the branches.

I wonder if the glints are something of interest...

*Stanton looks at the metal and identifies that it's something made of copper. It appears very old. He can't see anything else from this viewpoint.*

*walks over to help investigate the metal inside the nest.*

*Donna also stares at the piece of copper.*

I would like to pick up the piece of copper and/ or the nest. Whatever it takes to get that piece of metal in my hand.

I would like to pick up the piece of copper and/ or the nest. Whatever it takes to get that piece of metal in my hand.

*Jack Baxter picks up the piece of copper out of the bird's nest. It is a small key.*

Bah! What the hell do I do with this?!? I was hoping for another sword...

Any other scratching noises, suspicious rocks or patches of dirt? No? Then onward! I say we start heading inside the temple.

Mr. Baxter!

You have made quite a discovery! You don't plan on discarding that, do you? This could be a clue! :sweet: Any key holes around here? Or is it just some random thing some bird stole?

We must investigate! I must ponder where the key hole is... Father! Ponder with me! *goes into dramatic "Thinker" pose*

Of course it's a clue, young man. I'll hold on to it for now if you don't mind, save it for when the occasion presents itself. Hmhmm.

I'll hold on to it for now if you don't mind, save it for when the occasion presents itself.

Of course. You found it, you should carry it. :wink:

But I thank you for finding this key, I hope it'll be of quite some help to us later!

'he slot sword, save us!'

*looks at the sword bearer* Slot us! Do eet!

OK, I am going to sit in my corner now.

*waits for someone else to have a go*

Oh yes, most certainly Sylvia. :sweet: You show me a slot and I'll stick my sword in it for you. It sounds plausible, but I think we should also consider other arrangements. I'll think on this in a moment, any other ideas people?

I would like to take a look at the wall where we had put the tablets to see if there is a slot or any opening the sword would fit in, I think.

*Jack Baxter picks up the piece of copper out of the bird's nest. It is a small key.*

Oh awesome, you found something like me! :sweet: That could be useful to us later o, maybe we'll find a hidden treasure nobody has viewed in centuries! I've always liked shiny stuff, goes well in my junk art. :wub: