Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon: Chapter Two

Oh, look at that! A sword! I hardly noticed all this commotion with the stones, I was too busy with this anagram. :grin: Should you just rush and and pick it up though? I mean, we confiscate knives, but not large swords?

I would like to see if it's still sharp. Not by touching it myself of course. Diesel, perhaps you wouldn't mind checking?

Well well, this is very interesting, isn't it? Let's take a look at this sword for any unusual markings and signs of age.

*The sword appears to be brand new, made pure smooth silver with no unusual markings.*

Maybe the first letter of each word is a clue rather than the whole words themselves? Anyone have any ideas?

SLV... Similar to your name, no? SyLVia. Yia. :wacko:

"He Slivers Lotus Vase."

Well, now that we now what the "silver" is, maybe it means to cut, slash, etc. with the sword.

Silver sword... I haven't seen one of those since... but it can't be.... *regains his nearly lost composure*

Uh, dudes. Yeah, dudes. You uh, er, I uh, one time I read this book or saw a movie or something and I learned that silver weapons like this are designed to kill werewolves, and with the moon and all... you think, maybe ... :look:

Diesel is happily swinging the sword around, striking dramatic and heroic poses.

What's that? Oh, it seems sharp, looks brand new to me. Odd that, considering it has supposedly been in this temple for hundreds of years...

Well, now that we now what the "silver" is, maybe it means to cut, slash, etc. with the sword.

Maybe there is a lotus vase hidden on the other side of the door? I can't see any tell-tale indentations or loose rocks - apart from the ones in Diesel's head. Let's check it out in more detail.

Okay, I'd like to help Sylvia go over the rocks one more time, with hands and eyes. Particularly near the doorway and the right side of the doorway.

Uh, dudes. Yeah, dudes. You uh, er, I uh, one time I read this book or saw a movie or something and I learned that silver weapons like this are designed to kill werewolves, and with the moon and all... you think, maybe ... :look:

I've never heard of a silver sword being used on werebeings before. Silver bullets, a silver stake... not a sword. A sword is kind of a close range weapon and you'd probably be shredded up if you got that close.

With all my kegel exercises, I have actually learned to shoot darts out of my... lotus vase. This could come in handy if we meet any :thumbup:

My, So much has happened while I was gazing at the beautiful forest...

Must have fallen asleep standing up :blush: I do that sometimes :grin:

Oh me goodness, let me see that!

Diesel grabs the sword

Well well, this is very interesting, isn't it? Let's take a look at this sword for any unusual markings and signs of age.

I never knew ancient stuff could be so handsome and utterly masculine! Much like me. :wub:

You put that down right now young man! Oh shoot, sorry about that, but I think your getting allittle carried away...

S S S S L L V V R T H - Hmm, 3 S's and 2 V's... interesting.

You mean 4 S's right?. I'm not sure It's an Anagram, I think it may have another meaning, I mean we have a SILVER SWORD, and the first thing after He is Silvered, right? Perhaps we should look for a vase :look:

Might I take a peek into the temple, I mean without going in of course.

* looks up the temple stairs to see what she can see, specifically lotus flowers, ornate vases, suspicios shadows, and bats, which she is deathly afraid of, Why does it always have to be bats :sing: or anything else that catches her eye.*

Oh, And Deisel, If you start calling that thing Precious, I'd be pretty disappointed, but I'd still Love you because my daughter does......

I've never heard of a silver sword being used on werebeings before. Silver bullets, a silver stake... not a sword. A sword is kind of a close range weapon and you'd probably be shredded up if you got that close.

Well, the other possibility is that these shadows we keep being warned about can be cleaved by the bright polished silver, rendering them into slivers of their former selves. Silver is fairly well known as a bane to demons as well.

I think we should pass this sword from person to person and see if anyone is burned by it.

With all my kegel exercises, I have actually learned to shoot darts out of my... lotus vase. This could come in handy if we meet any :thumbup:

:look:

I know people who could help you make a lot of money with that particular talent.

:wub:

I think we should pass this sword from person to person and see if anyone is burned by it.

Brilliant idea! :wub:

But would it work if the demons haven't manifested yet? Maybe we should wait til dark...

Well, the other possibility is that these shadows we keep being warned about can be cleaved by the bright polished silver, rendering them into slivers of their former selves. Silver is fairly well known as a bane to demons as well.

I ain't letting any demons near my darling wife! I'll carry it around the group and get everyone to touch it if you like, that will work. :sweet: This sure is a beauty. :wub: No match for you of course, honey.

I hate to praise you, son, but you sure did something right for once...

You better don't swing around too much, otherwise I am pretty sure you will hurt someone.

I don't really understand the parchment content, and I can't help but to relate the word "sliver" to this "sliver sword". Are we going to expect to see another 3 more related clues pertaining to this parchment? A person whom is a "he" wield a "sliver" sword... to be continued? I am just thinking out of the box. Can't wait but to think if there is a lotus pond around here, or even an antique vase lying around. I am sure we should search our surroundings carefully so we don't overlook any important clues. I am sure these things can't just appear by accident.

Maybe there is a lotus vase hidden on the other side of the door? I can't see any tell-tale indentations or loose rocks - apart from the ones in Diesel's head. Let's check it out in more detail.
Okay, I'd like to help Sylvia go over the rocks one more time, with hands and eyes. Particularly near the doorway and the right side of the doorway.

*Sylvia and Jack look over the rocks, turning up no other clues or oddities.*

* looks up the temple stairs to see what she can see, specifically lotus flowers, ornate vases, suspicios shadows, and bats, which she is deathly afraid of, Why does it always have to be bats :sing: or anything else that catches her eye.*

*Donna peers up the stairs but sees nothing but darkness...*

*Sheldon requests to take the sword from Diesel...*

Well one anagram is VETO SILVER SLASH USE. So maybe we shouldn't go swinging it around... I'd confiscate it but the equipment locker is already pretty crowded with all the knives, so I don't know that it would even fit. I'm tempted to let him keep it for now, but maybe I'm just partial to him after we bonded putting those tablets in place. What does everyone else think? (It could also be VOTE (on) SILVER SLASH USE.)

A closer look at human footprints reveals a faint trail of prints leading to a small rock near where Penny is standing.

I guess I'll follow the footprints backwards from the rock to see where they came from.

*Sheldon requests to take the sword from Diesel...*

*cough*

I'll carry it around the group and get everyone to touch it if you like, that will work. :sweet:
I'm tempted to let him keep it for now, but maybe I'm just partial to him after we bonded putting those tablets in place.

Thanks sir, I'll protect you from the evil demons of death when they come. :sweet: I'll stop swinging it around now since I don't want to hurt everyone, I think I better carry it around and get you all to touch it since Sheldon thinks it is a good idea. He seems the knowledgeable type on this sort of thing, comes of being a musician I guess. Come with me Sheldon and let's see if we can find some demons.

I guess I'll follow the footprints backwards from the rock to see where they came from.

*Tony follows the footprints back to the edge of the encroaching jungle. The trail ends abruptly, a short distance from the underbrush.*

*cough*

Thanks sir, I'll protect you from the evil demons of death when they come. :sweet: I'll stop swinging it around now since I don't want to hurt everyone, I think I better carry it around and get you all to touch it since Sheldon thinks it is a good idea. He seems the knowledgeable type on this sort of thing, comes of being a musician I guess. Come with me Sheldon and let's see if we can find some demons.

*Diesel takes some cough medicine and carries the sword around to each member of the tour for them to touch it. It burns nobody...*

You mean 4 S's right?. I'm not sure It's an Anagram, I think it may have another meaning, I mean we have a SILVER SWORD, and the first thing after He is Silvered, right?

Oh, right, yes. 4 S's. My mistake. :blush: But isn't the first thing after 'He', 'Slivers'? Not 'Silvered'?

Okay, I'll admit it, that's fairly cool. And also ,I'd like to say we got this sword now for a reason, okay? 'Cause I doubt nobodies come along before and not put those tablets together that way. So it's got to be something important to do with that moon thingy. And Penny my dear, just cause I'm all anxious don't mean I don't want to be here, 'specially if you want to be here.

I'll stop swinging it around now since I don't want to hurt everyone

Everyone? You mean anyone, right? ... Right?!

I don't think it's the best idea to go retracing those footsteps through the jungle, but there's always curiosity in the back of my mind, wondering what it all means, who's footsteps those are and how they just stop like that...

Everyone? You mean anyone, right? ... Right?!

I don't think it's the best idea to go retracing those footsteps through the jungle, but there's always curiosity in the back of my mind, wondering what it all means, who's footsteps those are and how they just stop like that...

There are also a set of strange animal tracks leading into the jungle, maybe someone wandered away from their tour group and got eaten by a jaguar.

Everyone knows that if they venture off into the jungle, despite the security guard's warnings, they forfeit their security deposit and trip insurance. So, they all-wisely-decide to stay in the general vicinity of the main entrance to Phasma Diabolus.

maybe someone wandered away from their tour group and got eaten by a jaguar.

Or, if it was dark and they lacked a light source, a grue. Maybe the sword glows blue when near ... no, nevermind, that's beyond silly.

*looks for a mailbox to order the Invisiclues for Red Moon*