Ratshot

2010 Community Build

This is my entry for the EB pirates community build: # 53. Fort Powder Magazine.

fortpowdermagazine01.jpg

This is the 1st level (with some powder, grenades, cannon, muskets etc.):

fortpowdermagazine1.jpg

And the 2nd level:

fortpowdermagazine4.jpg

fortpowdermagazine2.jpg

fortpowdermagazine3.jpg

Pics from outside:

fortpowdermagazine6.jpg

fortpowdermagazine7.jpg

Comments and suggestions are welcome! :pir-cry_happy:

More pics on Brickshelf

#5 - Town Square:

2diagonalview.jpg

#33 - Paddles' Inn:

1mainpic.jpg

Both pics are links. The overhead shot of both buildings together side by side, as depicted in the town map:

c2overhead.jpg

#39 Mason/Sculptor

Like it's so often the case, the shoemaker has the worst shoes, the teacher's children are behaving the worst and the mason has the crappiest home. Just like in this case, where the village's French mason/sculptor Jaques Calcul creates the most beautiful sculptures, but really doesn't know how to take care of himself and his home, which hasn't seen any new paint in a few years. Luckily his daughter Denise comes by each noon to supply him with some food and a good glass of wine. The poor man would truely starve to death otherwise ...

sscn0458.jpg

sscn0462.jpg

sscn0464.jpg

sscn0461.jpg

Edited by kabel

Barrister's Office

Front

img_4730.jpg

Back

img_4733.jpg

img_4728.jpg

2nd Floor

img_4726.jpg

1st Floor

img_4603.jpg

Integration (slightly older versions, but to get an idea of how it would fit in a port)

img_4581.jpg

For my community build I have made a slum house. This is my first picture post and the pictures are a little fuzzy, but I hope you like them.

My first picture shows the whole moc

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4393139

My second picture shows a thief stealing money

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4393140

This one shows a honest man earning his keep

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4393142

Next a old man walking the broken path

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4393150

This shows the roof technique I used

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4393143

Lastly these are some holes in the shack

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4393146

The Roof technique As requested

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=4395109

I hope you liked it :pir-blush:

Edited by General Redwater

Entry #43 Morgue/Coffin Works

Here it is, hope I made it in time.

img_1872.jpg

Front View of the Shop

img_1827.jpg

First Floor

img_1838.jpg

Mortician Hard at Work

img_1833.jpg

The Dearly Departed

img_1843.jpg

Second Floor

img_1855.jpg

Topside

img_1869.jpg

My Favorite Shot

That's all folks.

Name: Gentlemans Club/Lounge

Community Build: 16x16

Ok, I'm really not happy with my entry. Firstly I ran out of the right coloured bricks because working on a 16x16 is something I have never attempted sucessfully. Also my Camera ain't too good so It didn't turn out to well. Well heres me making excuses, I guess its just I should have planned all the work and school having to do between the Entrance and end.

Overall:

100_1127.jpg

Ground Floor, Lounge Area. You may sit, read your favorite book whilst relaxing by a warm fire (Worst-Best picture I had)

100_1131.jpg

Top Floor, Activity Area.

100_1126.jpg

You may duel for squabbles or just for practise, the only rule is to not step past the Circle or you bring shame!

100_1125.jpg

Hope its good enough.

Luckily I took all the pictures just before my Camera ran out of batteries! :thumbup:

edit.jpg

This is community build entry 60-The Graveyard. A 16X16

100_2304.jpg

Whole view.

100_2312.jpg

The graveyard itself with the hill in which carries the secret treasure which will be added as a picture tommorrow.

100_2315.jpg

The underground dead man room.

100_2307.jpg

Above Shot

I hope you enjoyed viewing my EB community module. Brickshelf

More Info here.

#7 - Torture Chamber

There is a part of town that is old but not historic, where every other building has been owned for two generations by an heir in another city, and there is rubbish piled against every available wall for no particular reason, and the entire place is falling apart. In this part of town, the governer might buy a small building without attracting any attention whatsoever.

The building in question is buried deep within the labirynthine streets of the area. It is almost impossible to find without a map. Those very few who know of it call it the doorless building, either through ignorance or secrecy, because, indeed, the building has no door.

4439494592_628fc4cd46.jpg

And if you were to try to find a door by somehow climbing over the abutting buildings, you would find none in the back of the Doorless Building either. But you would find horrible things.

4439494596_1edabf32f2.jpg

And if you waited long enough, you would see a secret door open, and the body of a pirate that was of no further use be quietly disposed of through it.

4439494598_187cd0a244.jpg

And if you then got the idea that there might be another secret door in the front, you might somehow get back over the abutting buildings and notice that the golden wall sconce looks suspicious, and pull on it, and see the heavy stone door open. And hear the screams.

4439494594_b19facfc5a.jpg

And you might walk in and see the torturer's tools arranged with loving care. The Stretcher (with optional blades on the bed), the Whip, the Paddle, the Cheese Grater. And, for difficult cases, on a revered place high upon the shelf, the torturer's subtlest and simplest tools - the Screwdriver and the Poison with an Imaginary Antidote.

4439494600_a6480fc44a.jpg

And you would see one of Her Majesty's most sadistic men carrying out the first round of questions with the pirate in the boiling tub (his first bath in two years) while preparing for the second round by burning a poker until it's orange-hot.

4439494602_f730eb872c.jpg

And you would marvel that such a small chamber could hold such large horrors.

4438738945_00cd003319_b.jpg

And then, as your spirit lifted through the ceiling, you would realize that the torturer had bludgeoned you to death with the poker, lest you divulge the location of the torture chamber. And you would see a rat waiting for its next meal - you.

4438738949_638b002737.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Entry #10 "The Doctors Office"

Have you ever wondered where those Pirates get their Peg Legs and Hooks from?

Here is My Entry for the Community Build. I have built a Dr.'s Office to service all

the wounded imperial soldiers and pirates who have sustained injuries during their

battles with each other. This office specializes in performing amputations and fitting

the patient with prosthetic limbs. Here at "Hooks & Pegs R Us" we don't just patch

them up, we also help to rehab the patient and get them ready to go back into

the world and enjoy their new limb.

front.jpg

The view of the front of the building

1st_floor_a.jpg

The surgeons room, complete with blunt instruments, text books, anatomical

models (skeleton) and a top notch nursing staff (I think the one on the right is new).

1st_floor_b.jpg

It looks like no one has emptied the "Spare Parts" bin in a while.

2nd_floor.jpg

The rehab room where the nurses help to teach the wounded how to use their new Limbs.

top.jpg

The top view for the community map

The Community Build is officially closed, keep your eyes open for voting.

Thank You,

Ratshot :pir-classic: