Ratshot

2010 Community Build

I think i'm attracted to bars and alcohol. This is my second community build that I signed up for with alcohol. Now to go call AA...

It's yours if no one has taken it by Monday morning.

This is Kespa. I would like the left over 48 native village.

Umm, I guess I could do the Community hall (24), just one question.. Whats a community hall? :pir-blush:

Umm, I guess I could do the Community hall (24), just one question.. Whats a community hall? :pir-blush:

I think it's a place where the people of the town can come together for a party, watching a theater play, ... a multi-purpose big room.

Like this: blairmh.jpg

You'll find many examples when googling for "community hall".

Ahh, I MAY be able to do that.. its only a 16x16 (i think) plot, soo.. *counts out on baseplate* oh hey, wow, that's small. :imperialguard_commander1: So, Ok! I'll take it! :pir-wink:

Ahh, I MAY be able to do that.. its only a 16x16 (i think) plot, soo.. *counts out on baseplate* oh hey, wow, that's small. :imperialguard_commander1: So, Ok! I'll take it! :pir-wink:

Well, maybe the picture I provided is not the best example for a 1700 area community hall :classic: , but I'm sure you'll be able to find something better on the Internet. And most probably Ratshot will be able to provide you a better explanation.

Well, maybe the picture I provided is not the best example for a 1700 area community hall :classic: , but I'm sure you'll be able to find something better on the Internet. And most probably Ratshot will be able to provide you a better explanation.

Haha, I get the picture.. I hope.. :pir-look: Its quite small, So, I'll google around and get to work. :P need a new MOC of he allows me to enter or not anyway. :pir-grin:

Ryan_T, the Community Hall is yours!

ALL SPACES ARE NOW FULL

So let's look forward the brilliant creations that soon will be surfacing!

A 1700s Community Hall is basically what Bonaparte said it is. Halls are usually in small towns or villages.

A place for...

1. Wedding receptions/parties (Not wild ones)

2. Community suppers

3. Plays/skits performed by the locals

4. Town meetings

5. Local groups might use it as a meeting place such as Boy Scouts, Army Cadets ect.

6. Dances.

Its nice to see that all the spaces are full :thumbup:

Its nice to see that all the spaces are full :thumbup:

No, it's not! :pir-cry_sad:

I would very much like to be in this project but I've been busy the past week and therefore I missed out. But I was wondering if I maybe could have a place anyway? I was thinking about just a normal house like #28-30, because those aren't buildings you can get too many of, right? Let me know if it's ok or if you chose to stick with what you have so far. I understand if you want to draw the line somewhere but I would be very happy if I could join you. :pir-cry_happy:

No, it's not! :pir-cry_sad:

I would very much like to be in this project but I've been busy the past week and therefore I missed out. But I was wondering if I maybe could have a place anyway? I was thinking about just a normal house like #28-30, because those aren't buildings you can get too many of, right? Let me know if it's ok or if you chose to stick with what you have so far. I understand if you want to draw the line somewhere but I would be very happy if I could join you. :pir-cry_happy:

Oh I'm sorry, Would you like to have my spot? I've got lots of things to do already! Got to do a month or 2 of school work (don't ask.. really.. :pir_laugh2: ) And help my aunt move.. If you want my position I'll talk to someone for ya. :pir-wink:

Oh I'm sorry, Would you like to have my spot? I've got lots of things to do already! Got to do a month or 2 of school work (don't ask.. really.. :pir_laugh2: ) And help my aunt move.. If you want my position I'll talk to someone for ya. :pir-wink:

That's very kind of you, RyanT, but I don't think you should give up your spot just to give it me. I'm sure that you can find the time to make something yourself. I will await the answer from the C-P staff and see if I can be in or not. If it's the latter I guess I just build a 16x16 house anyway :pir-tongue:

Etzel, why don't you PM Ratshot and ask him what he thinks. :pir-classic:

I personally think that would be fine, but you should ask him.

That's very kind of you, RyanT, but I don't think you should give up your spot just to give it me. I'm sure that you can find the time to make something yourself. I will await the answer from the C-P staff and see if I can be in or not. If it's the latter I guess I just build a 16x16 house anyway :pir-tongue:

Of course I'd eventually find the time.. But I try to aim to please, Rather then to be pleased. :pir-blush: If Ratshot doesn't allow it, I'd be more then happy to give the spot to you. :pir-blush:

I don't want to anybody to feel left out, so from now on everyone who want's to participate can build a house or a slum house :thumbup:

Rat.

EDIT: Thanks for being so kind Ryan T, we could use more members like you :pir-classic:

Edited by Ratshot

I don't want to anybody to feel left out, so from now on everyone who want's to participate can build a house or a slum house :thumbup:

Rat.

Thank you very much! :pir-sweet:

You will not have to wait long to see my house, I'm almost done already!

EDIT: Thanks for being so kind Ryan T, we could use more members like you :pir-classic:

Hehe, aww! :pir-blush: Thanks!

The Community build is really something we all seem to be enjoying.

Great idea to provide additional houses, after all, a city has plenty of those!

Please DO have fun everyone :pir-classic: .

The Community build is really something we all seem to be enjoying.

Great idea to provide additional houses, after all, a city has plenty of those!

Please DO have fun everyone :pir-classic: .

Of course Admiral :thumbup:

I just reread my the earlier posts. I'll just build a little house.

-martinsuper

Edited by martinsuper

I just reread my the earlier posts. I'll just build a little house.

-martinsuper

Its yours :pir-wink:

So im building a house, can I make it three stories high and have three different famlies in each? Plus a basement?

Instead of just one house. Its kinda lika a n apartment.