Ratshot

2010 Community Build

Can I have 51, the Pirate/Treasure cave? I'm thinking of modeling it after the little cave from Lego Island 1.

A few things-

-Firstly, may I build the admirility house?

-Secondly, is there any way you can lengthen square 27 (the church, currently 16x16) to 16x32? or 16x 24? I think it will be easier to make a more realistic church-with-bell-tower that way.

A few things-

-Firstly, may I build the admirility house?

-Secondly, is there any way you can lengthen square 27 (the church, currently 16x16) to 16x32? or 16x 24? I think it will be easier to make a more realistic church-with-bell-tower that way.

You can certainly do the Admiral House. :pir-classic: I think we're going to try to keep the sizes as is for now. But you might want to ask Ratshot to make sure.

Duffman, did you want to do the Soldier's Fort, or were you just asking questions? :pir-laugh:

Duffman, did you want to do the Soldier's Fort, or were you just asking questions? :pir-laugh:

Why yes i do! :pir-grin:

I'm really looking foward to starting the project. Already drawing up the plans.. :pir-sweet:

-Duffman

Well, well, well, shiver me timbers and all that piratey talk, looks like another fine build is ahead for Eurobricks. If you'll all have me, I've just arrived from the historic castle community build and I'd like to take a ply at the oars of this one. I've got one more week till classes start back up, so I'll see if I can contribute a few selections. I'm going to give the Morgue/Coffin Works a shot first and see how I do building something 400 years after my usual time period.

This sounds like fun. I'd love to do the Cannon Foundry, if that's OK. :pir-classic:

Is it possible to have multiple persons building the same thing? Because I would also like to build the Torture Chamber...

If not, you can sign me up for the Tailor/Uniform Shop

Why yes i do! :pir-grin:

I'm really looking foward to starting the project. Already drawing up the plans.. :pir-sweet:

-Duffman

Sounds good.

Well, well, well, shiver me timbers and all that piratey talk, looks like another fine build is ahead for Eurobricks. If you'll all have me, I've just arrived from the historic castle community build and I'd like to take a ply at the oars of this one. I've got one more week till classes start back up, so I'll see if I can contribute a few selections. I'm going to give the Morgue/Coffin Works a shot first and see how I do building something 400 years after my usual time period.

You're in

This sounds like fun. I'd love to do the Cannon Foundry, if that's OK. :pir-classic:

Sure. :pir-classic:

I'll make the torture chamber then!

Ok.

What amazing timing! I've been wanting to build and artillery foundry for a few weeks now... #19 Cannon Foundry if you please. :pir-classic:

~SR~

Exotrator has already reserved the Cannon Foundry. As far as I kno, right now we're just doing one person per model, but if that changes I'll let you know. Would you like to select a new one?

If still available, I'd like to try the Prison (46).

Great.

I'd love to do the Fort Powder Magazine, if that's OK. :pir-sweet:

Sure.

Hey that's a great idea! :pir-classic:

May I do the 32x32 shipyard?

I would really like to if possible :pir-cry_happy:

Of course.

great idea, a dock area for me please

Okay (not ok-ey) doke.

Is it possible to have multiple persons building the same thing? Because I would also like to build the Torture Chamber...

If not, you can sign me up for the Tailor/Uniform Shop

As I said before, for now just one per model, but I'll let you know if that changes. :pir-classic: You could make a good tailor's shop I think Wouwie. :pir_laugh2:

As I said before, for now just one per model, but I'll let you know if that changes. :pir-classic: You could make a good tailor's shop I think Wouwie. :pir_laugh2:

Ok. And I know I'm always dressed perfectly :pir-laugh:

I'd like to take a stab at 45. Dark Seedy Riverside Alley

Ok.

Does it have to have a open wall or can it be fully closed?

I'm pretty sure fully closed. I'll ask Ratshot for you though.

I would like to build the second Tavern (number 9) please! :pir-classic:

Sure.

May I also build the Fortune Teller #31 and the Dentists Office #11

Like Blackmoor said, one at a time for now. :pir-classic:

I'd love to do the 22 Orphanage please! Yellow or flesh minifig?

Edited by badboytje88