Ratshot

2010 Community Build

I will post mine later today, dont worry.

damn, i just finished reworking my moc and can't find my camera now, so in which time zone does the deadline end?

...in which time zone does the deadline end?

I asked Ratshot that same question and he told me the deadline is Monday night, CET European Central Time Zone -- or a bit later ;)

Never Fear! Tomorrow is Near!

Yeah, I have completed my entry, But given its Night, and I have school tomorrow, I will take some snaps and post it when I get home!

I asked Ratshot that same question and he told me the deadline is Monday night, CET European Central Time Zone -- or a bit later ;)

So, Its tomorrow night the deadline ends? If so, I will complete my entry tomorrow and have if posted in no time! :pir-sweet:

It ends...TONIGHT!

I'll get the pic's for my entry in soon hopefully, I gotta do a few tweaks.

EDIT: Seeing the amount of people not entered I think it would be a good idea to increase the Deadline to either Wednesday because its the middle of the week, Or like it was before, until everyone has posted.

Edited by Joey Lock

I originally thought about having someone close it last night but I thought it would be better to end it tonight as there are a lot of delayed entries.

So, Its tomorrow night the deadline ends? If so, I will complete my entry tomorrow and have if posted in no time! :pir-sweet:

Its tonight Barrel Boy, not tomorrow!

I'll get the pic's for my entry in soon hopefully, I gotta do a few tweaks.

Good Luck :thumbup:

EDIT:

I'm going to be a good lad about this and postpone the deadline until tomorrow night :pir-classic:

Your pleas/PMs have convinced me :pir-tongue:

Edited by Ratshot

I'm going to be a good lad about this and postpone the deadline until tomorrow night :pir-classic:

Your pleas/PMs have convinced me :pir-tongue:

Thanks mate! :thumbup:

Thanks mate! :thumbup:

Don't worry about it. I want maximum effort out of you and all the other slow-pokes :pir-tongue:

I want maximum effort out of you and all the other slow-pokes :pir-tongue:

Oh well, I managed to get done on time, so I'm sure all the other lazy pirates will do too :pir-sweet:

It would be great to finally see that church that gets attached to the Town Square!

Only half the entries are in, HURRY UP YOU LAZY DRUNKS!!!

:pir-blush: Sorry about that. Just kidding. :pir-grin:

Since Emperor Claudius Rome has stated that he's definitely not doing the Torture Chamber, does this leave the position open? Because if you want one, I've got one (see my PM).

Right, I just got home. Gonna MOD something then get the Pictures moving!

Pirates are just lazy. :pir_laugh2:

Read my title :pir-tongue:

Oh well, I managed to get done on time, so I'm sure all the other lazy pirates will do too :pir-sweet:

It would be great to finally see that church that gets attached to the Town Square!

Are you talking about Admiral Ms Church?

Can I make a slum house?

Go right ahead as long as its 16x16.

Only half the entries are in, HURRY UP YOU LAZY DRUNKS!!!

:pir-blush: Sorry about that. Just kidding. :pir-grin:

Don't worry, I feel the same way :pir-laugh:

Yikes, better take my pictures tonight and get the morgue up in running, can't have pirates and good citizens just lying on the streets.
Right, I just got home. Gonna MOD something then get the Pictures moving!

Move it sluggard Joey!!!

Move it sluggard Joey!!!

Ok! Done, But the Images aren't too good. I don't have the right Camera for Macro shots.

Just wanted to take a moment to say:

THANK YOU EVERYONE! From Ratshot and the Shipyard Crew to organize this beautifull first Pirate Community Build, to all of the members that participated!

It is really a success thanks to you :thumbup: !

I eagerly await the last entries too, then we can begin with the voting and making of the 'map'.

Erm... when is the Build coming to a close anyway? I thought it was supposed to end by 15.03? Can't wait to see the map :pir-classic:

Erm... when is the Build coming to a close anyway? I thought it was supposed to end by 15.03? Can't wait to see the map :pir-classic:

Ratshot extended it to the 16th. It officially ended yesterday however that was just to stop people thinking "Meh, I have 2 more days, I'll do it later" So the really late people who have obviously either forgot, Aren't online or have been very busy will have a few days I think.

Ok! Done, But the Images aren't too good. I don't have the right Camera for Macro shots.

Don't worry about it.

Just wanted to take a moment to say:

THANK YOU EVERYONE! From Ratshot and the Shipyard Crew to organize this beautifull first Pirate Community Build, to all of the members that participated!

It is really a success thanks to you :thumbup: !

I eagerly await the last entries too, then we can begin with the voting and making of the 'map'.

Thanks Zorro :pir-classic:

I don't know if were going to do the map thingy after all, I don't posses the necessary skills nor the time. I'll see what I can do though.

Ratshot extended it to the 16th. It officially ended yesterday however that was just to stop people thinking "Meh, I have 2 more days, I'll do it later" So the really late people who have obviously either forgot, Aren't online or have been very busy will have a few days I think.

Its ending right now, all what I have to do is find someone to lock it.

I'll try my hand out at the map in addition to whatever you guys come up with. (man, voting for best MOC and now best map? :pir_laugh2: )