gusmoore17

Harry Potter 2010 discussion thread

About the only thing you can get for reasonable prices MISB is the Durmstrang set from 2005.

Haha, I got mine less than MISB with the Target exclusive extra 4 minifigures! Good find on bricklink. But it's only like that cuz it has the Junior-ized hull no it. still looks good but could have used a middle piece

bahahahaha the harry with cloak looks sooo funny

iviViolence, just a reminder that we appreciate proper spelling, sentence case and punctuation at EB. Thanks :wink:

Yes he looks a bit weird.

pic6F629D28B81ED1BB95A1BAC44CEAA872.png

~MC

Edited by MrCustomizer

Miss Havisham Harry!

All he needs is the cake from the Hogwarts set :wink:

I may have just noticed it, or it might be just me, but does Ginny have a dark tan wand?

iviViolence, just a reminder that we appreciate proper spelling, sentence case and punctuation at EB. Thanks :wink:

Oh! I'm sorry!!! I'll control myself from now on :D

Yeah, not very invisible now, is he? :tongue:

Harry's cloak looks like a polybag! :laugh: These figures look really nice. I can't wait for the sets!

Best regards,

JCC

picA7121D8D5DC304D5C85EF82E35D4FA57.png

Interesting how they decided to say "Rolanda Hooch", instead of "Madame Hooch"

~MC

I love the new Hooch. I've been waiting for a fleshy Hooch ever since the fleshly figures became part of the HP line.

Miss Havisham Harry!

All he needs is the cake from the Hogwarts set :wink:

Ah a Great Expectations joke, :laugh: those a re few and far between. He does look a bit odd but its nice to have.

Flitwick looks great.

picA06139D2E97522772017323FCE7815F5.png

I'm really excited about these sets now more than ever.

I totally agree......flitwick_cutout.jpg

The short legged minifig with that face is perfect - Lego got something right ! :laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Flitwick is definatly my favorate one of the bunch, though i do like Rolanda Hooch. I may have to think twice about how much i spend on these sets. :classic:

Why is Flitwick the only Professor with Professor in front of his name. It should say Filius Flitwick.

Perhaps so that it would not cause an uproar with all the Harry Potter fans who don't think that this Flitwick's name is Filius. After all, this is the younger Flitwick, so his name isn't necessarily Filius.

Though it does seem strange, since they never even say Hooch's name in the movies anyway.

Why do I feel a deja vu coming on?

Anyway, does anyone know if these sets will be at Comic Con? I'm sure some Lego is there, but I'm not sure if Lego Harry Potter counts, if you get me.

I'm New here but Okay. I love the new Harry Potter sets and I have all the old one's :classic:

What I think about the new minifigs :

Harry Potter - He's okay but his face is to young but it's fine for years 1 - 3.

Rubeus Hagrid - He's fine but I hope he has a double-sided head because he looks woried..

Ron Weasley - I love Ron as always :wub: and he's new hair is fantastic!

Hermione Granger - I love her to but she looks very very angry I hope that she don't look like that in the real thing.

Lucius Malfoy - He's good and the torso is nice printed.

Dementor - Looks better then the first one but the I don't like the arms.

Minerva McGonagall - Her clothes looks wonderful and it nice to have her fleshi but she looks very young and where are her glasses..?

Albus Dumbledore - Like some more people said he looks very like Micheal Gambon and it's nice that he has a new face and printing.

Dobby - :wub: He looks very nice wonderful eyes.

Marcus Flint - The new Slytherin Quiditch uniform looks good and he has the same teeth as the Marcus Flint in the movie.

Rolanda Hooch - It is also fine to have her in fleshie and she have fantastic hair.

Draco Malfoy - The new hair piece is wonderfull but his face is very cartoonish

Oliver Wood - He's okay and new minifigs are always welcome.

Ginny Weasley - Finnaly we have her in fleshie! And new a new hair piece. I know that the Chamber of Secrects was may first Harry Potter set and I loved her :wink:

Harry with Cloak - What can I say I don't know how he looks like :P

Professor Flitwick - Yeah... We finnaly have him to als a minifig. He's looks wonderful to very good from TLG to make him!

ps. Sorry for if there are mistakes in my English. I'm from the Netherlands