Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Hulk's breakout and some random PaB stuff to get the promo Hulk fig.

Last night I finally found CMF series 7, so I bought around 6 of them. The store was picked clean so I only had a few options of what to get. We are going to look for more today.

Early this morning I ordered from S@H for the Hulk promo and LOTR poster:

Some PAB pieces for projects

Hulk Helicarrier Breakout

Captain America Cycle

Gandalf Arrives

Shelob Attacks

We have spent too much money on Lego lately since the May 4th promo and now this one, plus minifigures.... And the summer wave isn't really even out yet!

I bought my son the Helicarrier set and a Wonder Woman keychain(No Batman or Superman ones in stock!)so I could get my hands on the Hulk promo fig :wub:

Hulk Hellicarrier and Promo fig from LEGO Store. Ganalf Arrives, Swamp Creature, Mummy, Batman Jetski, and two S7 figs from TRU. :wub:

Like everyone else...

Hulk Helicarrier

Quinjet

S7 minifig - tennis guy

(2) Hulk promos

They rang it up wrong I suppose and they charged me $5 for a hulk and the other one was free.

Oh well, I'll let you slide this time LEGO. (Otherwise, I'd have to take it all back, return, then rebuy.)

Promo hulk is awesome. I'll probably sell my extra Superhero dupes on Craigslist.

Yesterday I finally got my hands on some series 6 and series 7 minifigs :classic:

Ended up getting 4 highlanders, 2 romans, 1 leprechaun, 1 minotaur, 1 black knight, one Valkyrie, and 1 genie.

100_1050.JPG

For $0.50 at a thrift store.

I have no idea what set it's from. :wacko:

Phred

Looking at the parts in that bag, I am inclined to say it is this set. There are only 6 sets that have those big yellow panels, and only 5 that have at least 4 or more. This looks like a good bet, but I could be completely wrong. I didn't see the turntable piece in that many of the sets though. Hope this helps.

iDave

I have that top set. I :wub: classic town!

To bad that the seller said it was in mint condition... Smokers smell, and lots of chewed of pieces.

Time for bricklink to replace the majority of the white pieces!

Oh well, luckily the set cost me just €15 :laugh:

7221955086_fab13d3734_c.jpg

got three nice sets today :laugh:

I'm really green for you about that Monster Fighters set.. I so want those!

Oh well, I tried to satisfy the need to get new lego sets manifested by that photo, that I got my GF to buy me two random series 7 CMF (Galaxy patrol + Daredevil) and 6862 Superman vs. Power armour Lex.

Series 5 Minifigure - Grenadier Guard (which reminded me of the Sentry from Iolanthe which I performed in 2 weeks ago

Series 5 Minifigure - Zookeeper

Really happy!!!!!!!!

I'm truly happy for you! :sweet: But I'm merging this into 'What I bought today'.

Just want to share my happiness with people who can understand and dont think that LEGO are waste of money...

Just won in ebay almost the whole modern lego kingdoms line (11 lego kingdoms sets) for 170euros (incl shipping)!!!!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/180879126906?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

:cry_happy::cry_happy::cry_happy:

Really happy!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your awesome score.

I've had another little Bricklink spend up. I want to collect all the superhero style minifigs so i've been finishing off my Batman collection with figs from both Batman era's. Just the Riddler to go now and i'll have the lot!

bat016.jpg?0

bat004.jpg?0

sh010.jpg?1

sh009.jpg?1

sh011.jpg?1