Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

@Vincent_Kessells, where did you find white baseplates and utensil sets? To the best of my knowledge, they make neither.

I bought 5770 Lighthouse Island.

Went on a bit of a spree last night, bought 2 Republic swamp speeders (well, they were only $10AUS each, total bargin), an Outpost attack for $17AUS and then the big one, the 10197 Fire brigade for $198AUS. Me and my partner are going halvies on the fire brigade, we made a pact that we'd pick it up if we ever saw it under $200. :grin:

Another Bricklink order arrived today, and I just paid for yet another one :blush:

Ordered three BL orders, one rather large, totaling around 2,122 elements and won another 7286 Prisoner Transport for $9.99 :classic:

Finally grabbed some series 4 figs. Gnome, Viking, Soccer Player, Werewolf, and my all time new favourite, the Punk Rocker! He is, in my opinion, the coolest mini-fig to date. :wub:

7914 Mandalorian Battle Pack

Col. minifigs series 3 Borg Space Villain

Col. minifigs series 4 Werewolf

And bunch of individual bricks, mostly slopes (normal and inverted), chairs, technic axles and connectors, some tiles and

the most importantly, a Wizard's hat :classic: .

@Vincent_Kessells, where did you find white baseplates and utensil sets? To the best of my knowledge, they make neither.

There was a whole pallet with boxes of white baseplate in the LEGO Employee Shop in Billund, and the red minifig seats are from the PaB wall in Legoland Billund.

Actually, both are existing part / color combinations according to BL.

Yesterday I got 4191 POTC The Captain's Cabin, 4641 Speedboat, 4642 Fishing Boat, 1x Sumo Wrestler collectable minifig

Just been shopping today and I picked up these -

• 5766 Creator log cabin
  • 4 packets of series 4 minifigures. I got Frankenstein, the Mad scientist, The sailor and the football player

Got my hands on some of the series 4 collectable figs. I bought six, and I was thrilled that I didn't get a single repeat! I got a werewolf, a gnome, geisha, hazmat guy, soccer player, and a viking! The viking is my favourite, but I'm glad I got the ones I did. Only ten more to complete the set!

Today I bought my very first Pirates of the Caribbean set, 4191 The Captains Cabin. I also bought a Mandalorian Battle Pack.

Both are great sets that I am really enjoying.

Ended up ordering about $1000 worth of Lego so that I could get 11 ARF troopers during the promo.

Man, Lego knows how to push my buttons.

Picked up all of the Alien Conquest line. Loving the heck out of this theme! They threw in a free minifig ice tray too!

Today picked up 2x 8061 sets, they were on clearance sale at Kmart for $30. I also picked up 3x mini TIE fighters 8028 and 1x mini X-Wing 30051, all that was left at a local Walmart. I might put these mini's away, forget about it for 10 years, then resell it for $20 each (with inflation, it'd be the same as $4 I spent each today ;) )

Walmart had lots of Atlantis sets on clearance sale, 8077 Atlantis Exploration for $30 each. Didn't want to spend $150 for all 5 of them so I left em behind.

10218(on Tuesday) Pet shop

Today

7189 Mill Village Raid

7187 Escape from Dragon's Prison

6198 Blacksmith Attack

3366 Satellite Launch Pad

4644 The Marina

7051 Tripod Invader

Being busy shopping I have, first up this morning 4181 and 4191 - 20%off Target and this arvo at TRU....their mistake I got all up 35% of 4183 and 4193 and oh, The Mill is so COOL built ! :laugh:

Keep on shopping everyone ! :grin:

Got Escape from Dragon Prison at TRU yesterday. Not very exicting, but I wanted the knight and some parts to expand the Prison Tower.

Also found a Series 3 CMF Alien. He'll go nicely with the Alien Conquest guys later on.

TRU have all the POTC sets and the new Kingdoms in store, but only a couple of AC sets. I drooled over the MVR for a few minutes.

(Last night actually) 3x 5982 Space Police Smash n Grab, an Atlantis Neptune Carrier, a Hero Factory Meltdown and a HF Thunder, all at 50% off on Target.com, plus 10% with a AAA discount. Thought about getting some more PoP sets at 30% off and a Fallingwater at 30% off, but they went off discount while I was hesitating over it. I'm guessing it won't be long before PoP goes on final clearance all over, and then I can pick up lots of tan bricks cheap!

I'm guessing it won't be long before PoP goes on final clearance all over, and then I can pick up lots of tan bricks cheap!

I hope so. I'm waiting for Battle of Alamut to hit something like 50% off; anything more than that and I don't want to spend the money on it. I would also buy Fight for the Dagger at a similar discount.