Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

So....

About an hour ago I visited an Intertoys again.

I purchased Plo Koon's Starfighter and two collectible figs.

A Diver (my second)

A Clown

Regards,

CF W

Jusco in Japan has marked down all the non-bucket sets, and so I got the 2009 bulldozer and dump truck. Both had been in my "to buy" list, but had been dropped due to expenses. So, seeing them half price, I was happy to get them. In Japan, half-price LEGO is like a 20% off sale in the U.S. Welcome regardless. The bulldozer is pretty magnificent.

I bought the following items from AreaLight customs:

X2 Black mullet

X2 Brown mullet

X2 Blonde mullet

X1 Grey mullet

X1 Orange mullet

Yeah I'm pretty satisfied :tongue: eight plastic hairs, what more could I ask for?

Edited by BrickClick

Bought Saturday at a Bouwsteen meeting 2 old paradisa windows, the new jester/harlequin, the new wizard and a minifig bag which I thought would be a zombie, but was an indian/tribal hunter and I had the codes, so I must take some more time to look good to that tiny codes. :hmpf_bad:

Oh Tlc, why didn't you just print on the package what's inside. :sing::tongue:

Bought 7948 and 7950 from the new Kingdoms series. I don't have all the sets in the series but aim to. This will be the first series I really try to complete!

Nothing cos my stupid local TRU don't have any of the new impulse sets!! :angry:

No farmer, no jester & no magician for me :cry_sad:

Today I bought my biggest LEGO set ever! The LEGO City Police Headquarters, something I've wanted for years and finally found for a reduced price at a K-Mart up the coast. I took the bus up there with my friend just to scour the coast for good LEGO sets that we need, we didn't have very much money to spend but we did well for what we had! The LEGO City Police Headquarters was only $88 (AU), down from $139.99. My friend bought the Space Police Squidman's Pitstop and we both bought a handful of MiniFig packs at Toys R Us, and because we spent over $70 in one purchase we got the exclusive chrome Star Wars Stormtrooper MiniFig. Neither of us collect Star Wars LEGO though, we decided that it was just going to be too expensive to collect and we already have years worth of Star Wars action figures and vehicles filling up the house anyway, so we're not sure what to do with it yet. Maybe we'll add him to the Halloween scene in LEGO City later this year.

We also both finally got a Skater dude MiniFig each, and I also got the Zombie and Robot which I've wanted the most since the first two I ever bought and opened were the two I was hoping to get in the first place, the Cheerleader and the Nurse! How's that for luck. We have ended up with a bunch of Astros, which isn't bad at all since we love LEGO Space and want a variety of different Astros for the space station MOC we're building.

Today I bought 5522: Golden Anniversary Set. Didn't think you could find those anymore.

Also picked up 2 3182: Airport and 1st 7195: Ambush In Cairo ordered from S@H. 3182 because it has been very cheap for a while (for us in sweden at least) and 7195 because I didn't have any sets from Indiana Jones. This set has some great figures in a reasonable cheap set (also, I think it might disappear soon).

Lots of Batman things from BL and EB. Finding things at reasonable prices and getting lucky finding parts scattered through out stores that I had orders in already that made a complete Ivy fig! Got the Batman fever and it's not killing my wallet. :sweet:

I bought a fleshy "Return of the Jedi" Luke Skywalker minifigure off Bricklink....Three guesses why! :devil:

I'll use two:

A: Epic Scenes contest

B. Fun with Big Cam :grin:

Edited by JCC1004

Another visit to an Intertoys.

Bought three collectible figs.

Got home with:

Two Cheerleaders (my first and second on the same day :grin: )

A(nother) Robot.

Now I can use the robot-arm for something :sweet:

Regards,

CF W

6241 Loot Island

8956 Stone Chopper

and, in my favourite local toy store, where they still have batman sets, exo-force and even vikings, they had all the new kingdom sets, including the battle packs and the 30061 Attack Wagon!

7949 Prison Carriage Rescue

7950 Knight's Showdown

30061 Attack Wagon

didn't buy the battle packs this time, but i sure am going to :classic:

[7946] King's Castle

[7947] Prison Tower Rescue

[7948] Outpost Attack

4 custom minifigs

2 keychains (Santa Claus and a Pink Fairie)

1 (Lions) Battle Pack

Two more collectible minifigs: a ninja and a skater this time. I think I'll keep the ninja.

The Kingdoms Lions (:grin:) small defense Tower and Dragon's Catapult and the 7741 Police Helicopter. My brother asked me to pick up the City Octan Tanker Truck for him and that made my total close enough to 50 buck to get the Tractor promo free! :cry_happy: I hove the tan fedora! Also I added more items to a BL order. I have the LEGO buying bug. Also I have a few things I'm getting from EB members as well.

Today I bought two great sets:

- Kings Castle

castleii.jpg

- The Battle of Alamut

alamutii.jpg

Fenrir

Five more collectible minifigs today, which were reserved yesterday at Argos.

And in a strange coincidence, I now have all doubles!

1 x forest man (Robin Hood)

1 x cheerleader

1 x ninja

2 x crash dummies

Well, the third isn't really mine. I make money to spend on lego by buying and selling lego, so I often have a lot of 'stock' as well as personal sets. Otherwise I'd be a bit weird with 7 Republic Dropships + AT-OT's :laugh: So I only have 2 bunkers thank you very much :tongue:

How is having a realistically sized army ridiculous??? (If I had the money, I would have 10 of those droid troopships, (mtt?) and 20 of the droid tanks

(the cooler ep 1 version)

I bought another cannon battle pack today. TRU was out of the minifigs by the time I got there, so I just got another cannon/soldier for my army....er cannon and cannon fodder. (stupid redcoat!) :tongue:

Oh, yeah - picked up off layby 'Kings Castle' from Kingdom's ! :grin:

Happy, happy - joy, joy ! :laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

How is having a realistically sized army ridiculous???

My point wasn't against armies (I love them), It was just the oddness of having a heap of a single personal fighter, Of which anyone would surely onely need a couple at most, seeing as it's not a mass-produced spacecraft. However, I do reteact that statement, as I know some people do want extras of certain sets for parts :classic:

(If I had the money, I would have 10 of those droid troopships, (mtt?) and 20 of the droid tanks

(the cooler ep 1 version)

Wouldn't we all?

Good day today.

3221 Lego Truck

7566 Farmer Impulse x2 :wub:

7595 Green Army Men Toy Story

Oh, and the last 3 collectable minifigs I was missing. The collection is now complete! :cry_happy:

I got 7566 Farmer Impulse (the pig is a thing of beauty and I want alot more :wub: )

and also 7953 Court Jester (Kingdoms) also a really great impulse :thumbup:

Impulse was such a great idea :grin: